Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Trump's Classified Docs Theft: Mar-A-Lago, FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - DOJ, Garland, GOP Madness - Spy Hard

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Trump's Classified Docs Theft: Mar-A-Lago, FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - DOJ, Garland, GOP Madness - Spy Hard

Post by raison de arizona »

p0rtia wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:15 pm Who. The fuck wrote that? My God, it reads like--a word spinner.
I know right! Maybe they gave the editor the day off or something.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Re: Trump's Classified Docs Theft: Mar-A-Lago, FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - DOJ, Garland, GOP Madness - Spy Hard

Kyle Cheney @kyledcheney wrote: JUST IN: DOJ is moving to expedite its appeal of Judge Cannon's order appointing a special master. Details TK
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:27 pm https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/ ... 0778758150
Kyle Cheney @kyledcheney wrote: JUST IN: DOJ is moving to expedite its appeal of Judge Cannon's order appointing a special master. Details TK
https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... ircuit.pdf
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

chancery wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:57 pm Folks, these complaints of judicial misconduct against Judge Cannon have little more significance than GIL’s citizen grand juries, and are also mockable.

Disregard.
Would this group even have standing to make such an accusation? They are not party to the action and can't show any real harm to themselves due to Judge Cannon's actions.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:27 pm
If the 11th grants their request and quashes Judge Cannon's order appointing a special master, does it have any real effect on the "case" before her? Doesn't it just mean that Judge Dearie gets to return to his previous life?

Does the issue in Judge Cannon's court continue, with her doing her level best to give TFG everything he wants?

Or, does the whole "case" go away?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

I tend to think the case goes away. In the injunction ruling the judges pointed out that Cannon had no legal basis to even accept the case, less even to go forward.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

p0rtia wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:15 pm Who. The fuck wrote that? My God, it reads like--a word spinner.
That's what you get when you use "the people familiar with the conversations," I.E. Drump himself, as a source.

I mean who the hell else would describe him as calmly in the middle listening to all the lawyers? I wouldn't believe a word of that crap. We all know what he is really like.
Hic sunt dracones
June bug

Post by June bug »

JUST IN: DOJ is moving to expedite its appeal of Judge Cannon's order appointing a special master.
June bug wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:55 pm
andersweinstein wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:57 pm
Greatgrey wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:42 pm Haven’t seen it docketed yet, but according to Teri the DOJ is gonna appeal.
I suspect this is just referring to the existing notice of appeal of the original ruling granting the special master review.
That’s what I think too. DOJ now has to decide whether it's worth it to them to expedite that larger appeal or if it’s a better use of resources to concentrate on the classified documents.
Ahem.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:10 pm
Trump’s legal team divided over how to handle Mar-a-Lago case
A Wednesday night court filing from Trump’s team was combative, with defense lawyers questioning the Justice Department’s truthfulness and motives.
"Defense lawyers?" Remind yourselves who the plaintiff is, WaPo!
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Cross posting

https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonal ... 1012132223
The Document Hoax Lawsuit, which is the “Weaponization” of the Justice Department and the FBI, is yet another Scam against me, much like Russia, Russia, Russia, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, the Mueller Report (No Collusion!), Spying on my Campaign (and getting caught!), Lying to the FISA Court, Lying to Congress, Illegally Breaking into my home in Florida in violation of the Fourth Amendment, also violating the Presidential Records Act, and so much more….
Umm ... you filed it, you can dismiss it, dumbo.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

So now Trump’s lawyers have to file something (Opposition to Motion to Expedite Appeal) with the 11th Circuit saying, "No, we're good, no need to expedite the case, we're happy with Judge Cannon, she's doing a great job," and ignoring the fact that the 11th Circuit already said she had no jurisdiction to do anything but sing the blues.

Can't wait. :thumbsup:
realist

Post by realist »

cjroberts wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:08 pm The Special Master needs to be fired and jailed. He was appointed to help Trump, not hurt him.

Also, Trump should obviously be able to appoint new Appellate Court Justices to replace the two that he previously appointed that ruled against him. It is not fair for them to stay on the bench if they are going to rule against him and obviously Trump, not Biden, should be able to name the replacements.

I'm sure that Judge Cannon would agree that there is a dispute on these matters and the right thing to do is to rule in favor of Trump since he is a former President.

CJ!! Welcome back!! :thumbsup:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Image X 4
Image X 32
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Mike Dunford @questauthority

I think they were willing to go along with the process before an experienced (and *neutral*) arbiter, right up to the point where it became clear that Cannon would micromanage him to Trump's advantage, prolonging the timeframe along the way.

Given the virtual certainty of further shenanigans and delays, there isn't much reason for them to continue to go along with the charade. The only way this ends soon is if the Eleventh expedites; the special master process will, despite Judge Dearie's clear efforts, be slow.
https://twitter.com

For some reason, I can no longer copy a tweet in full with picture and link. :crying:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:20 am For some reason, I can no longer copy a tweet in full with picture and link. :crying:
Test. Copy and paste of a tweet link works for me.

Foggy
Dick Tater

Shenanigans, no. Malarkey, yes.

Post by Foggy »

Shenanigans? No indeed, my good sir. Let's go Brandon with the word malarkey instead, thankyouverymuch.
Tiredretiredlawyer

Trump's Classified Docs Theft: Mar-A-Lago, FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - DOJ, Garland, GOP Madness - Spy Hard

"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Tiredretiredlawyer

Reality Check:

I can't copy on the Twitter App. I have to sign in through Google or Apple to use the .com version which I usually resist cuz they don't need to know what I am doing!!! :shock:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

If you are copying the long link then they know what you are doing anyway. All that extra stuff tis them tracking where you are coming from when you see the twit.
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Suranis wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:32 pm If you are copying the long link then they know what you are doing anyway. All that extra stuff tis them tracking where you are coming from when you see the twit.
Hint: remove anything after the "?" questionmark for privacy
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Shenanigans, no. Malarkey, yes.

Post by Ben-Prime »

Foggy wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:34 am Shenanigans? No indeed, my good sir. Let's go Brandon with the word malarkey instead, thankyouverymuch.
I thought the unofficial rule was that you can only use malarky in a sentence that starts with "Listen, Jack..."
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:19 pm Reality Check:

I can't copy on the Twitter App. I have to sign in through Google or Apple to use the .com version which I usually resist cuz they don't need to know what I am doing!!! :shock:

I just copied this link from the Twitter app using the share this Tweet button on the lower right then selecting "Copy Link".
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Snowden can go fuck himself with even spikier dildos than I already thought he should. In my view, all the data about American systems he stole lead to the Russians interfering in the '16 election so effectively. He is partially responsible for Drump. Deliberate spy or Libertarian imbecile does not matter at this point.
Hic sunt dracones
Tiredretiredlawyer

Thanks, RC!
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

! Message from: Foggy
No, we are not going to hijack this thread to discuss Edward Snowden. RC was using a random tweet as an example of linking tweets, but this thread is about the Documents Hoax Lawsuit that is another scam against Trump filed in federal court.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”