Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Trump's Classified Docs Theft: Mar-A-Lago, FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - DOJ, Garland, GOP Madness - Spy Hard

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Chilidog

Re: Trump's Classified Docs Theft: Mar-A-Lago, FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - DOJ, Garland, GOP Madness - Spy Hard

Post by Chilidog »

I thought Christina Bobb signed the daffydavit?
Danraft

Re: Trump's Classified Docs Theft: Mar-A-Lago, FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - DOJ, Garland, GOP Madness - Spy Hard

Post by Danraft »

Yes, it was Bobb who signed…
In another clip from above… “If they are going to indict Trump over some library books, they need to check their priorities” (loose quote)
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

So when Cannon chopped up her orders after the 11th Circuit slap down, she was a tad sloppy.

Special Master Judge Dearie ain’t happy.

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

:doh: Judge Cannon is the Foogy of federal judges.
She never gets anythign striagth.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Tristan Snell
@TristanSnell
Stop saying the documents were "seized." That implies they belonged to Trump.

They were RECOVERED -- they were and are the property of the United States of America.
9:41 AM · Sep 27, 2022

THIS^^^
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:yeahthat:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Greatgrey

Post by Greatgrey »

Foggy wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:57 pm :doh: Judge Cannon is the Foogy of federal judges.
She never gets anythign striagth.
Well she certainly likes having do-overs.

Danraft

Post by Danraft »

Yes, I took it as she was sloppy when she did the unconventional response to the appeal and just deleted all she thought was a problem.

Except, there was important content.
So, now she just does another do-over…
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:rotflmao:
Greatgrey

Post by Greatgrey »

From the DOJ’s letter…

keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Kendra wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:28 am https:/ /twitter.com/atrupar/status/1574752603623358465
On Newsmax, Trump lawyer Alina Habba is back to baselessly insinuating that FBI agents planted evidence at Mar-a-Lago
A couple more clips at the link.
Tell it to the Special Master Judge then.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

For handy reference, put links to the dockets at the top of the first message in this topic.

DOCKETS:

Trump v. United States (9:22-cv-81294)
District Court, S.D. Florida (Loose Cannon): https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/64 ... overnment/

Original United States v. Sealed Search Warrant (9:22-mj-08332)
District Court, S.D. Florida https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/64 ... er_by=desc
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Trump’s objections to Judge Dearie’s clear deadlines show that although he is the plaintiff who brought the lawsuit and shd thus want speed, he in effect is “quiet quitting” as he realizes nothing good is going to come of it—and in fact he is worse off having brought the suit.
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

I wonder if $3 million attorney Chris Kise advised Trump to dismiss the lawsuit, to avoid further litigation disasters. I would have.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
"sack up"? That's a thing now? I mean, sexist a smidge, we know who has to carry sacks around, poor darlings. :violin:

I have to wear a jockstrap to class this morning. Do the ladies have to wear jockstraps? No, they do not. :crying:

But otherwise, I like it. :lol:

I'ma sack up and get my butt in gear too also. :boxing:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Foggy wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:15 am
Off Topic
"sack up"? That's a thing now? I mean, sexist a smidge, we know who has to carry sacks around, poor darlings. :violin:

I have to wear a jockstrap to class this morning. Do the ladies have to wear jockstraps? No, they do not. :crying:

Off Topic
Its been a thing for a while

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... =sack%20up
sack up

To gather up one's courage for a daunting task.
Sargeant Bohannon shrieked at Private Entwhistle, "Sack up, you panty-wearing dipstick...bayonet practice may save your life...now lunge, thrust, stick and twist...repeat...
by harry flashman July 29, 2003
This expression refers to a man's testicle sack, and is used to demand courage and action from another man. In long from it's equivalent to: Grab your sack to make sure your balls are there, be brave and do-it/buy-it/break-up/etc. In shorthand it's: Sack up and do it/buy-it/break-up/etc.
Democrat's need to sack up and stop the reckless, fear-driven war machine that the Neo-Republican party has sadly become.

Republican's need to sack up and admit that they are afraid of almost everything that is not white and Christian, and that their fear is why they want to drop bombs all the time.

Peggy Noonan in reference to Rush Limbaugh and other right wing pundits:

"But I would say of these men (why, in the continuing age of Bill Clinton, does the emoting come from the men?) who are fighting one another as they resist naming the cause for the fight: Sack up, get serious, define."
by Marko D February 8, 2008
Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
Foggy wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:15 am I have to wear a jockstrap to class this morning. Do the ladies have to wear jockstraps? No, they do not. :crying:
Tried that one on ol' Wifehorn before I left. Mistake. :shock:

She was all "Yeah? Do you have to wear a bra? No, you do not." :fingerwag:

That lady is SO ANNOYING. :doh:
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

https://www.businessinsider.com/doj-no- ... ocs-2022-9
According to https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 121.0.pdf,new court documents filed Tuesday the DOJ is asking special master Raymond Dearie for an additional day to turn over non-classified documents in the investigation. Federal prosecutors said they needed until September 28 because none of the five vendors they suggested to digitize the cache of documents "were willing to be engaged by Plaintiff."

"Plaintiff informed us this morning that none of the five document-review vendors proposed by the government before last Tuesday's preliminary conference were willing to be engaged by Plaintiff," DOJ lawyers said in a filing on Tuesday. "To avoid further delay in the vendor's scanning and processing of the Seized Materials (defined to exclude "documents bearing classification markings"), the government issued a request for a task order this afternoon with a deadline of tomorrow (Wednesday, September 28, 2022) at noon.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
much ado

Post by much ado »

Off Topic
Foggy wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:44 am
Foggy wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:15 am I have to wear a jockstrap to class this morning. Do the ladies have to wear jockstraps? No, they do not. :crying:
Tried that one on ol' Wifehorn before I left. Mistake. :shock:

She was all "Yeah? Do you have to wear a bra? No, you do not." :fingerwag:

That lady is SO ANNOYING. :doh:
Well, there are jilllstraps, also called just 'jills'.

Scroll down on this page https://www.icewarehouse.com/Womens_Jil ... ELVIC.html
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

Off Topic

Try one of these.png
Try one of these.png (211.98 KiB) Viewed 521 times
I've personally given them up unless absolutely necessary.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

MsDaisy wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:20 pm
Off Topic

Try one of these.png

I've personally given them up unless absolutely necessary.
Try one of these--every day.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Sorry for the threadjack.

So the five companies that refused to do business with Trump are my favorites now.

They didn't say "Well, we need payment up front."

They didn't propose a lot of silly provisions to try to make sure Trump wouldn't interfere and try to screw up the process.

They just flat said, "We don't do business with crooks" or sumpin' similar.

And that's smart, because the minute the company name was released, the Trump supporters would be making death threats and attempts to damage company property.

Don't join the war unless you are prepared to do battle. :fingerwag:
boogiebach

Post by boogiebach »

Foggy wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:54 pm Sorry for the threadjack.

So the five companies that refused to do business with Trump are my favorites now.

They didn't say "Well, we need payment up front."

They didn't propose a lot of silly provisions to try to make sure Trump wouldn't interfere and try to screw up the process.

They just flat said, "We don't do business with crooks" or sumpin' similar.

And that's smart, because the minute the company name was released, the Trump supporters would be making death threats and attempts to damage company property.

Don't join the war unless you are prepared to do battle. :fingerwag:

But won't the company that contracts with the government face the same threats from maga types anyway?

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”