Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Alex Jones - Alexander Emerick Jones "I’m so sick of fu*king Tr*mp*"

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Volkonski
Verified:

Re: Alex Jones - Alexander Emerick Jones "I’m so sick of fu*king Tr*mp*"

Post by Volkonski »

More copies sold than any Harry Potter book says Jones. :lol:

No way. I've seen and stood in the lines at Walmart at midnight when a new Potter book was released. Probably more people in one of those lines than people who know who Alex Jones is.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Andino Reynal is sitting at the defense table today. Doubt he will participate in cross, but it's nice to know he's still alive after being flaying in TX. I assume he's there because apparently AJ himself is in town, screaming at cameras that he's not going to lie like the Judge wants him to.

:popcorn:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

The Disinformation Expert testifying is giving a Must Listen explanation of how the lies spread.

I haven't been able to catch much of it, but I will.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Video at link.
NEWS Alex Jones’ ex-wife says he’s worse in real life than he is on-air: ‘He’s crazy like Charles Manson’

Speaking to Cenk Uygur in an interview this Friday, the ex-wife of Alex Jones said that his manic and over-the-top pubic persona is not an act and he’s even worse in real life.

“In person, as a human being, he is more unhinged and weirder and terrifying and threatening and looming and raging, I would say, than on screen,” Kelly Jones said.

Uygur then asked Jones if her ex-husband’s on-air persona was an act.

“That’s a central con to my divorce that’s been reiterated through media,” she replied. “His attorneys argued that he was a performance actor like Batman. And they did that to keep all the footage of ‘InfoWars’ coming before the jury saying that, ‘Oh, he’s not like that at all.’”

“In person, as a human being, he is more unhinged and weirder and terrifying and threatening and looming and raging, I would say, than on screen. And he’s, he’s, he’s modified on screen,” she said. “And you can see this… when he says, ‘Oh, I have to go off the air right now,’ because he’s going back into like the real person, right? The real rage is coming out.”

“I look at him as somebody that’s a kind of crazy like Charlie Charles Manson or like somebody that really needs to be institutionalized because he does,” she said. “He is a mentally ill, dangerous kind of mentally ill person. And his behaviors are abhorrent.”
:snippity:
https://deadstate.org/alex-jones-ex-wif ... es-manson/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

https://www.reuters.com/legal/litigatio ... 022-09-21/
(Reuters) - A U.S. bankruptcy judge on Tuesday blocked a restructuring executive and an attorney from working for Infowars' bankrupt parent company over a conflict of interest, potentially throwing the bankruptcy case and the company's daily operations into disarray.

U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Christopher Lopez in Houston found that Marc Schwartz, chief restructuring officer of Infowars parent Free Speech Systems LLC, and attorney Kyung Lee failed to disclose that they sought work from Free Speech Systems before the conclusion of earlier Infowars bankruptcies.
IMG_0959 2.JPG
IMG_0959 2.JPG (59.63 KiB) Viewed 1119 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

Does anybody want to give odds on whether or not Jones will try to say he didn't make any money off the Sandy Hook thing while he's on the stand even though he's specifically been told not to?
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Karma, you magnificent bitch!
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

I was able to watch most of Jones' testimony. He was his usual belligerent self, refusing to answer any question directly (my sister does this, so I find it especially upsetting), saying he understood he had to not overtalk but doing it constantly, throwing in phrases like "I can't answer that question without talking about the thing I've been ordered not to talk about."

Mattei, for the Plaintiff, is aggressive but hit and miss (he doesn't know when he's won). He and the judge wrangled Jones into answering most of the questions without breaking any of the restrictions. Patis, for the defense, was fine, IMO. Badly wants Mattei to be scolded for sarcasm and asides (this is one of Mattei's weaknesses) but also guilty of testifying to the jury when he can. Side bars fascinating, because they all know Jones is impossible to handle, and kept trying to find ways to do it. Judge is interesting. Tells Jones half a dozen or more times to answer questions yes, no, don't know. Jones says he understands and then ignores her. Patis makes an objection, Jones talks right through him and through the Judge's request for him to be quiet and through Mattei's next question. We ended the day with the Judge saying that they're at the contempt of court citation for the first one of the three that misbehaves tomorrow. Money on Jones.

So no, Mattei didn't exactly goad Jones into making stupid statements; what he did was FINALLY, at about 4 PM, just let Jones talk (instead of interrupting his "answers"). He said some extraordinarily stupid, condemnatory stuff, which you're seeing clips of. Fascinating, because Patis wanted Mattei not to interrupt when Jones gave a non-responsive, rambling, accusatory answer, now he wants the judge to stop Jones from jabbering. Judge responded in the post-jury wrap-up by saying, "You discuss this with your client; there are only so many times I can tell him not to do that." Various facial expressions by the judge were hilarious. Much more of a circus than she obviously wants, but on the other hand, she got Jones to answer more direct questions than that Texas judge did.

If I were on that jury I would give the plaintiffs all the moneys. All of them. After the stories of how the parents were hounded and harassed. How they are being hounded and harassed To This Day and Because of This Day.

Mattei ended direct of Jones by showing that Jones is currently soliciting money on his site by demonizing the judge and the trial, and by showing from pages on Jones' site that Jones is As We Speak getting ready to demonize the next mass shooting. Got Jones to say "yes, there will be another mass shooting" and then asked if he would do what he did to sandyhook again. Jones said no, but his tone -- and his whole life -- said otherwise. Very powerful.

All. The. Money.

That there is no law against this in this country is going to destroy us.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

all day long he was trying to "outguess" what the lawyer was trying to get at.

Then he was looking at his watch and rolling his eyes.

he is a sorry son of a bitch
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:23 pm Karma, you magnificent bitch!
You read her book????

I'll come in again... :bag:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I want that sob to die a terrifying death, curled up in a fetal position under a desk while a madman with a AR15 wanders through his office mockingly calling out for Jonesey......Jooooooonesey.....

Does that make me a bad person?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Is that not contempt of court?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:56 pm I want that sob to die a terrifying death, curled up in a fetal position under a desk while a madman with a AR15 wanders through his office mockingly calling out for Jonesey......Jooooooonesey.....

Does that make me a bad person?
:nope: :nope: unless it makes me one too. Also.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Return to “Other weirdos”