Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Robert Laity v VP Kamala Harris

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Re: Robert Laity v VP Kamala Harris

Post by northland10 »

Suranis wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:31 am
Clause 10

To define and punish Piracies and Felonies committed on the high Seas, and Offences against the Law of Nations;
Anyone ever tell him that a chapter in Blackstone's Commentaries the most widely used Law book at the time of the writing of the constitution, was entitled "Of Offenses against the Law of Nations"?
Mentioning that "fake fact" almost always results in the instant birther pivot. They respond with something completely unrelated to your comment as if you never made it and were not talking about the phrase "Law of Nations" in the Constitution. I said almost always to allow some room that maybe some birther actually attempted to explain away that inconvenience, however, I do not recall that ever happening.

They have no way of counting Blackstone's phrase so they act like you never mentioned it. And since all birther stuff is a continuous loop, they will later make the claim about Vattel and the Constitution as if you never had this conversation. They must think obots have as poor a memory as they do.
101010 :towel:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

I know Fogbow 1.0 disappeared into Foggy's bumper bucket of broken bits but you guys appear to have dredged up posts from 2010 and are trying to pass them off as posts from 2022. :fingerwag:

Obama's eligibility is no longer a hot topic … is it?
bob

Post by bob »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:42 pm I know Fogbow 1.0 disappeared into Foggy's bumper bucket of broken bits but you guys appear to have dredged up posts from 2010 and are trying to pass them off as posts from 2022. :fingerwag:

Obama's eligibility is no longer a hot topic … is it?
It is at the P&E.

And occasionally on the bird site.

Yes, even in 2022.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

Reality Check wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:32 pm I doubt this comment in reply to Lanutty will make it either:
1. It does not matter that Minor v Happersett was unanimous or not.
2. Minor does not say that the only natural born citizens are those born in the US to citizen parents.
3. It does say there are only two kinds of citizens, natural born and naturalized.
4. Minor was not a citizenship case and the entire discussion of Virginia Minor’s citizenship was dicta.
5. No court has accepted Minor as the definitive case defining natural born.
6. Courts have accepted Wong Kim Ark as the definitive case deciding natural born. The vast majority of legal scholars agree.
7. In our country courts interpret the Constitution not private citizens.
8. No court has every ruled anyone born a citizen to be ineligible to serve as president based on parentage.
9. Barack Obama and Kamala Harris are natural born citizens and were eligible to serve in the offices they were elected and inaugurated.
10. No one’s like or dislike of any particular candidate or private views on the meaning of natural born will change 1 through 9.
Posted! :dance:
Image ImageImage
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

LOL and that one even earned a reply (through Sharon of course) from the great DeMaio himself.

These loons keep referring to John Jay's letter about adding the natural born citizen requirement for the CNC to provide a "strong check" on foreign influence. So how did that "strong check" work out?

Well we booted out a guy we all agree was a natural born citizen who was elected with the help of a foreign enemy, abused the hell out of the office to line his own pockets, tried to destroy NATO, tried to hand over Western Europe on a platter to Russia, and tried to destroy democracy and overturn the 2020 election, and these idiots yapping about the "strong check" adore and worship the guy. Strong check my ass. :fingerwag:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Their constant going on about Jay's "strong check" letter has always been absurd. Nowhere in that letter does he say it needs 2 parent citizens but only an NBC.
bob

Post by bob »

Reality Check wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:30 pmStrong check my ass.
Meanwhile, Dr. Laity Esquire and Chuckles Kerchner bemoan Harris' swearing fealty to Queen Elizabeth. :roll:

I did like this:
Ray Fremick wrote:
DeMaio wrote:William Rawle – a Philadelphia lawyer, but neither a member of the Continental Congress, nor a delegate to the Constitutional Convention
Neither are DeMaio, Laity or Kerchner. But Rawle was uniquely situated to understand the meaning of the term natural born citizen.
These dudes never get tired of listening to themselves. Or believing their pronouncements are superior to courts' rulings or actual contemporaries of the Framers.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Citizen Elevates Biden “Health and Welfare” Concern to DHHS Secretary:
"THE PRESIDENT IS IN MENTAL DECLINE"

On Friday New York State citizen Robert C. Laity* contacted Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Secretary Xavier Becerra expressing his concern for the health of current White House occupant Joseph R. Biden, Jr.

In an email to this writer Friday morning, Laity attached a letter sent to Becerra as well as correspondence previously sent to Adm. Rachel Levine, MD, DHHS Assistant Secretary for Health and the Department of Aging and Community Living (DACL) of Washington, D.C. on the matter.

In February Laity reached out to Levine after sending a February 10 letter to [the DACL director] to express his concern that Biden may currently be a victim of “elder abuse.”

[The DACL] responded to Laity by email, referring him to Levine at DHHS. “As Assistant Secretary for Health, ADM Rachel Levine fights every day to improve the health and well-being of all Americans,” Newland wrote.

On February 14, Laity contacted Levine by email, attaching a copy of his letter to [the DACL] and including her on the correspondence.

On April 11, Laity contacted Levine for a “status report” on his concern, referencing The Post & Email’s February 10 article.

Receiving no reply, on Friday Laity “escalated” his concern to Becerra, providing the previous correspondence . . . .
Laity (to SoHHSotUS) wrote:I have determined that it is currently prudent and advisable that I escalate this issue of concern to your attention. On February 10, 2022, concerned that President Biden may be a victim of elder abuse, I filed a letter of concern regarding the health and welfare of President Biden with [the DACL]. The letter I sent [ . . . ] is attached for your reference.

The very next day, I was advised by [the DACL], to “contact the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services with my concerns”. I was provided the contact information for Admiral Rachel L. Levine, (ASH). I then communicated with Admiral Levine on February 12, 2022. The correspondence to Admiral Levine is attached for your reference.

After two months of waiting for a response of some kind, I contacted Admiral Levine again on April 1 1, 2022. That correspondence is attached for your reference. To date I have received nothing in response to these grave concerns for the health, safety and welfare of President Biden. For that reason it has become necessary, given the overt evidence that the President is in mental decline and may be the victim of elder abuse, to escalate this matter to your level.
:roll: :callonme: :yankyank:

It is as if Laity enjoys being toyed with.

Surprisingly, Laity this time did not intentionally misgender Levine, which Laity did do previously (with Rondeau's approval).

* I was curious if Laity had become a Dead Birther (NADT).
Image ImageImage
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

his concern for the health of current White House occupant Joseph R. Biden, Jr.
:liar:
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:I had a Secret clearance at one time during my Naval service. I have seen people go to the brig for much lesser offenses against the United States. Obama should have been tried years ago and if convicted executed for Treason during time of war along with all of his accomplices.
Despite Laity's usual puffery, I could see a janitor needing a security clearance to clean a sensitive area.
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

bob wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:50 pm * I was curious if Laity had become a Dead Birther (NADT).
He and Rondeau are definitely Zombie Birthers.
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Constitution Day 2022:
Laity wrote:Today is Constitution Day. On September 17th, 1787 our United States Constitution was signed by 39 delegates from the several States. It was signed at the Pennsylvania State House, now known as Independence Hall, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania two hundred and thirty-five years ago.

Today is also the 35th anniversary of the founding of Society for the Preservation of Democracy and Human Rights, later renamed Society for the Preservation of our American Republic, to better reflect its mission. S.P.A.R. was founded on September 17th, 1987, on the bicentennial of the Constitution.

Robert C. Laity
Founder and President [and sole member]
Society for the Preservation of our American Republic
The rest is the usual nothing, like you've seen before.

Bonus:
Kerchner wrote:Constitution Day – 17 Sep 2022: A Lesson from History. Is Being a Born Citizen of the United States Sufficient Citizenship Status to be President? The Founders and Framers Emphatically Decided — No It Is Not!
:yawn:
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Wow... Chuckles is emphatically lying because those in the room did not say what he claims at all, and he has no proof they did.

Oh yeah, the Jay letter which does not say what they claim it says. He wasn't even at the convention.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

How the heck did FOGGY and REALIST miss posting a topic to wish Rev Dr Laity Esq a Happy Birthday???? :mad:

Maybe the only tiny reason is that on Sep 13, Laity was apparently back in Facebook Jail according to his relative. No posts from Laity since 9/10.

Laity FB Jail.JPG
Laity FB Jail.JPG (55.45 KiB) Viewed 680 times

Hadn't looked in a while but Laity's posting his usual restrained, fair-minded commentary looking to unite Americans for the greater good.

And here's some amazing news from Kathy Clem Jones -- can't understand why this isn't Headline News everywhere!

48.JPG
48.JPG (66.32 KiB) Viewed 680 times

Kathy Clem Jones
I heard 48 stated have decertified their electoral votes. still working o georgiia.

In the story of Laity's grave concern about President Biden, Rharon included Laity's elegant signature. She didn't explicitly say it, but sure seemed like she encourages anyone to feel free to use Laity's signature on documents folks think Laity would agree with.

Laity Signature.JPG
Laity Signature.JPG (13.59 KiB) Viewed 680 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Kathy Clem Jones
I heard 48 stated have decertified their electoral votes. still working o georgiia.
So all the states that did go for Trump are decertifying , too? :confuzzled:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:The Federal False Claims Act (Lincoln Law) . . . empowers private citizens the right to file a fraud case against the Government in a Qui Tam proceeding as a relator acting in behalf of the government. Furthermore, every citizen has First Amendment constitutional right to “Petition the Government for redress of Grievances”. This means the right to make a complaint or seek assistance from the government WITHOUT fear of punishment or retaliation. I have represented Whistleblowers in the Federal Sector since 1973 and continue to do so. NO “Permission” is ever needed to invoke one’s constitutional rights. One can NOT be legally retaliated against or punished for doing so. The failure of government officials to address one’s complaint of fraud, abuse, mismanagement, criminal activity or violations of public health and safety is nonfeasance in office by those officials. Currently, I have pending complaint against each and every USAG since Eric Holder on file with the OIG (inspector General) of the DOJ. This makes me a private citizen whistleblower. Several States have their own Whistleblower Protection Acts. There are also other Laws that include provisions for blowing the whistle on violations of said laws. Check with your own State Laws compendium.
Boasting about nearly 50 years of pointless paper throwing ... to other pointless paper throwers. :roll:
Image ImageImage
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

bob wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:50 pm P&E comment:
Laity wrote:The Federal False Claims Act (Lincoln Law) . . . empowers private citizens the right to file a fraud case against the Government in a Qui Tam proceeding as a relator acting in behalf of the government. Furthermore, every citizen has First Amendment constitutional right to “Petition the Government for redress of Grievances”. This means the right to make a complaint or seek assistance from the government WITHOUT fear of punishment or retaliation. I have represented Whistleblowers in the Federal Sector since 1973 and continue to do so. NO “Permission” is ever needed to invoke one’s constitutional rights. One can NOT be legally retaliated against or punished for doing so. The failure of government officials to address one’s complaint of fraud, abuse, mismanagement, criminal activity or violations of public health and safety is nonfeasance in office by those officials. Currently, I have pending complaint against each and every USAG since Eric Holder on file with the OIG (inspector General) of the DOJ. This makes me a private citizen whistleblower. Several States have their own Whistleblower Protection Acts. There are also other Laws that include provisions for blowing the whistle on violations of said laws. Check with your own State Laws compendium.
Boasting about nearly 50 years of pointless paper throwing ... to other pointless paper throwers. :roll:
Weirdly, too, 50 years of who-know-how-many officials not following up with this amazing private citizen whistleblower.
bob

Post by bob »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:33 am [Weirdly, too, 50 years of who-know-how-many officials not following up with this amazing private citizen whistleblower.
Laity not only routinely confuses action for achievement, he believes ineffectual action is its own reward if he believes his cause is just. And of course he believes his causes are the most just.

Laity can't fathom that his causes might not be just, that reasonable people could disagree about justness, and that there are scarce resources being diverted just to tell him no. All of which impact others' seeking redress for real injuries.
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Someone should compliment him on the huge amount of progress he's made proving that Obama was ineligible to serve as president. At this rate, by the year 3427 maybe as many as three dozen people will wonder whether the birthers were right.

But those three dozen people will instantly be sent to the brainwipe reprogramming facility. That's very sad.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:33 am :snippity:
Weirdly, too, 50 years of who-know-how-many officials not following up with this amazing private citizen whistleblower.
I believe Laity was a union steward when he worked at the VA hospital in Buffalo, NY. He was apparently a real horse's ass. I believe in one case he was reprimanded for cursing out a fellow employee. In a previous incident he was indefinitely suspended from his position as union steward on May 20, 1990, for intemperate words and actions during a union meeting. Laity of course tried unsuccessfully to appeal both his reprimand and suspension.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Lest us not forget, attempts at Qui Tam in Obama cases died in the courts.
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:20 pm Lest us not forget, attempts at Qui Tam in Obama cases died in the courts.
And, as the title of this thread indicates, Laity believed he has the right to go to court to challenge Harris' eligibility because everybody had ignored his "whistleblowing" about her.

The D.C. Cir. not only disagreed, it told Laity it would sanction him if he filed any more frivolous eligibility appeals.

Such a threat promise, of course, violates Laity's "right" to blow whistles. :roll:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comments:
Laity wrote:Neither Gabbard or Harris are NBCs of the USA. Gabbard was not born in a State or alternatively in a “fully incorporated territory” of the USA and is only a “Citizen” of the USA. America Samoa is not a “fully incorporated territory” of the U.S. Gabbard therefore is not an NBC. Harris was born to two non-citizen parents and is therefore also ineligible. Indeed, at birth she had more claim to being a citizen/subject of Great Britain. BOTH her parents were born in commonwealth nations and were citizens of India (Her Mother) and Jamaica (her Father) respectively. This made Harris a Brit under the British Nationality Act of 1947. The same act made Obama a Brit at the time of his birth in Hawaii (if indeed the circumstances of his birth as purported are actually true). Hawaii was formerly under British control. BTW, Hawaii was illegally annexed by the US, in any event. This is a fact that was admitted both by Grover Cleveland AND Bill Clinton. See: “The Apology”. President Clinton, while in office, apologized for the illegal annexation of Hawaii by the USA. Hawaii is not actually a State. As a matter of fact, The “Kingdom of Hawaii” still maintains to this day, an embassy in NY State.
:brickwallsmall:

Bonus:
[The Democratic Party] left [Gabbard]. It also left me. I became a Republican the moment Barack Obama was allowed to usurp the Presidency, by fraud, during time of war. Then I discovered that McCain was also NOT eligible. The 2008 election was a TOTAL fraud.
:roll:
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Has he tried a sternly worded letter to his representative in Congress? :think:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
bob

Post by bob »

Foggy wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:45 am Has he tried a sternly worded letter to his representative in Congress?
He's tried sternly worded letters to everyone in Congress.
Image ImageImage

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”