Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Gregg

Re: Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Gregg »

I think he's be perfectly rational.

He has to know, I mean at the very least someone has to have told him, Dominion is going to get every damn penny he ever touches for the rest of his life. So, if you are him and have on some level accepted that, you blame whoever is responsible for Trump losing also the reason you are going to very soon be dirt poor again. If you put yourself there, why not spend as much of it as you can, in effect screaming "and the horse you rode in on!" into the winds.

Might as well...
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Re: Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by northland10 »

I know folks in trouble will often double down, but most folks, even when doubling down, would go silent on Montgomery, not publically support him.
101010 :towel:
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

I keep wondering why the news sources I read or watch are ignoring the Montgomery angle. The direct involvement of a known con artist - who has fooled the government previously - pushing the whole "voting-systems are to blame for the stolen electioni and here's your proof... any day now!' aspect would make for an interesting story (or opening story for Rachael Maddow's show, that kind of thing.)
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

That's actually a brilliant observation, and I will tweet to my media contacts about it, but not tomorrow - road trip back to Rawly - so maybe Monday. Remind me.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Gladly! And thanks!
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:40 pm
Chilidog wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:12 pm Yep. Mikey is no quitter. He keeps plugging away doing the same thing over and over until he finally gets a different result.
If he keeps banging his head against the frying pan enough times, surely the pan will eventually give way..... :dance:
Lindell's problem is the failure of human versus geologic time. Or, you know, he hasn't done enough Iron Skull training under his KUNG FU MASTAH.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Gregg wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:52 pm I think he's be perfectly rational.

He has to know, I mean at the very least someone has to have told him, Dominion is going to get every damn penny he ever touches for the rest of his life. So, if you are him and have on some level accepted that, you blame whoever is responsible for Trump losing also the reason you are going to very soon be dirt poor again. If you put yourself there, why not spend as much of it as you can, in effect screaming "and the horse you rode in on!" into the winds.

Might as well...
If he spends it willingly, it's just less for them to take? Bold Strategy, Cotton...
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Acyn @Acyn wrote: Lindell: On Tuesday, we’re suing the US government and the FBI. We’re suing them for violating our 1st amendment rights, our 4th amendment rights, our 5th amendment rights, and our 6th amendment rights…
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

6th? Even the 5th is silly. He has not been charged with anything so it is hard to claim you were convicted without a trial by jury when you have not even been indicted yet.

4th would be easier to argue if a judge had not signed the warrant.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona

northland10 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:57 pm 6th? Even the 5th is silly. He has not been charged with anything so it is hard to claim you were convicted without a trial by jury when you have not even been indicted yet.

4th would be easier to argue if a judge had not signed the warrant.
P.S. He sure does a lot of public gum flapping for someone whose 1st Amendment rights are being violated.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Dang. The tweet I just posted was deleted. And I can't find any similar tweets. It basically said that Alan Dershowitz denied he was representing Lindell. Instead he was advising Lindell's lawyers. I guess we'll see if that info gets posted again or if it was a false piece of info that the person discovered wasn't true and so deleted. :shrug:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:51 pm
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Lindell: On Tuesday, we’re suing the US government and the FBI. We’re suing them for violating our 1st amendment rights, our 4th amendment rights, our 5th amendment rights, and our 6th amendment rights…
"Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

YooHoo... Dominion VS... can you prod your lawyers to pick up the pace? I know courts and cases move slow, but we really need this asshole gone. Thank you. :batting:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

neonzx wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:29 pm YooHoo... Dominion VS... can you prod your lawyers to pick up the pace? I know courts and cases move slow, but we really need this asshole gone. Thank you. :batting:
He will never be gone. He'll just be broke. This guy is gonna make the Black Knight look like a quitter, his grave will have a tunnel with his fist raised up and his tombstone will say "I have all the evidence right here!"

qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Gregg wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:01 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:51 pm
"Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

Be very afraid. Bluto later became Senator Blutarsky!
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Or, as he's more well known as, Joe Manchin.

raison de arizona

Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: Lindell says he told the FBI guys to let the J6 Committee know that if they will just let him come and show them his “evidence,” they will cancel the rest of the hearings.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I think they should do just that, (the let him show his evidence part, not the other one).
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:09 pm
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: Lindell says he told the FBI guys to let the J6 Committee know that if they will just let him come and show them his “evidence,” they will cancel the rest of the hearings.
If that happened, it would be the first time that Lindell actually showed his purported "evidence" to anyone.

It is a bit sad that he is so far down the rabbit hole that he can say this stuff. It is even more sad that there are people out there who BELIEVE him.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 45s
🍔 #MikeLindell's #Hardees story thickens. Mike is greasy! @jaymboller at Racken reports "Mankato Hardee’s GM on Lindell #FBIRaid: ‘Biggest fake news story I have ever seen & my store is at the middle of it' Adam Mahowald says." Adam says not his @Hardees.

Story at https://racketmn.com/mike-lindell-hardees-gm-fbi-raid/

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

noblepa wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:28 pm If that happened, it would be the first time that Lindell actually showed his purported "evidence" to anyone.

It is a bit sad that he is so far down the rabbit hole that he can say this stuff. It is even more sad that there are people out there who BELIEVE him.
Think about it... tfg has gotten away with his BS his entire life. Lindell is following the same playbook of denial. Gotta do something when being sued for $1.3billion. Sad.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

well it's Tuesday

what kind of good juicy go to the moon shit did he file? :cantlook:
raison de arizona

sad-cafe wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:35 pm well it's Tuesday

what kind of good juicy go to the moon shit did he file? :cantlook:
Now he's saying maybe first thing tomorrow. :shrug:
https://www.westernjournal.com/breaking ... interview/
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Nice catch, RDA. Lindell is repeating... remember when he got dropped by a bank because they didn't want to do business with him? Well now it's MyStore (which has been up and running for over a year).
Breaking: Mike Lindell Moving to Take Down FBI in Next 18 Hours - Exclusive Interview
By Michael Austin September 19, 2022 at 2:15pm

On Monday, during an interview with The Western Journal, Mike Lindell, the CEO of My Pillow, announced he would be suing the FBI. Lindell alleges that a recent business venture he was involved with fell through thanks to FBI involvement. The My Pillow CEO set up a “mini-Amazon” platform, called mystore.com, where U.S.-based entrepreneurs could sell their products.

Four out of five businesses that partnered with Lindell backed out of the deal after learning of the FBI’s involvement in Lindell’s affairs, the CEO claims. “Four of them called me and said, ‘Mike, we don’t want to do business with you now that the FBI is involved,'” Lindell told The Western Journal. “People now perceive that I’ve committed some kind of a crime or done something wrong.”

A bank also pressured one of Lindell’s mystore.com partners into ending the partnership, as well, because of the FBI, Lindell said. “One of the banks for these guys backed out and said, ‘We’re not going to give you money because of Mike Lindell now getting … the FBI stopping him for his phone,'” Lindell told The Western Journal.
But wait a minute -- "mini-Amazon"? Mike said he was going to put Amazon out of business!!

20 beautiful minutes with Mike:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”