Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Jeff (go find that oil spill) Clark

Kendra

Jeff (go find that oil spill) Clark

Post by Kendra »

OK, I'll start. He's just too much fun and we've miles to go before he's hopefully indicted and prosecuted. :boxing:

Suggestions for thread title changes welcome.

Jeffrey Clark, the ex DOJ civil lawyer who thought the election was stolen via smart thermostat and who didn’t know that electronic sniffing dogs were a thing before one searched his house, doesn’t seem to know that tweets that start with at @ sign don’t get as much traction.
A bit moar at the link, comments are fun. :faint: :whistle:
Kendra

Re: Jeff (go find that oil spill) Clark

Post by Kendra »

A certain social media company (the one you're reading this on) is suppressing one of my tweets today. Must be because it, CNN, and NYT are snug as bugs.

Please retweet and/or like it. And here's the Jonathan Karl tweet from yesterday it pivots off of.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I like the title.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Thanks. I think we'll have a lot of fun with this thread, since he can't seem to shut up on Twitter :whistle:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Mr. Oblivious cannot understand that if you make a Twitter posting error (i.e. don't understand the process entirely), the worst thing you can do is double down on the error. The Twittersphere will eat you up.
101010 :towel:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Jeff Clark, who Trump tried to appoint as AG to carry out his scheme to overturn the election, is now soliciting donations for his legal defense fund.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

People who can’t afford gas or vehicle maintenance or basic necessities, or who live in a homeless convoy, please donate to this poor man’s legal defense fund. That’s a great use of what little you have.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

I'd create a ts account just to respond to him "Don't you have an oil spill to clean up?" But I just don't care that much.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

It takes a special form of audacity to ask working class folks to send you money so you can pay your team of $500/hour lawyers to defend you after attempting to overthrow our democracy, before you hop into a limo back to your mansion after a steak and lobster dinner.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Just in case you were wondering why Trump appointed Jeffrey Clark as AAG for the DOJ Environment and Natural Resources Division, here is the answer.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

New police body camera footage obtained by
@HBRabinowitz
shows authorities arriving at the doorstep of former DOJ official Jeffrey Clark & executing a search warrant on his home.

Footage shows Clark answering the door of his Virginia home in boxers & a dress shirt ...

CNN also obtained a copy of police reports written by Fairfax County Police officers who assisted in the search of Clark’s house.

Per the reports, they searched the house as part of an “ongoing fraud investigation” regarding Clark & his time at DOJ.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Kendra wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:29 pm
New police body camera footage obtained by
@HBRabinowitz
shows authorities arriving at the doorstep of former DOJ official Jeffrey Clark & executing a search warrant on his home.

Footage shows Clark answering the door of his Virginia home in boxers & a dress shirt ...

CNN also obtained a copy of police reports written by Fairfax County Police officers who assisted in the search of Clark’s house.

Per the reports, they searched the house as part of an “ongoing fraud investigation” regarding Clark & his time at DOJ.
I think I can see the ghost of Ed Hale behind him and Jerome Corsi.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

One day Jeff Clark was going to be Trump’s AG and help him overthrow our democracy. Now he’s having his house searched to gather more evidence of his crimes.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

This is surely damming enough. But at hearing 11 of the J6 Committee, wait til you see the clip of Ms. Powell at the 4.3-hour mark of her deposition eating a KIND energy bar and washing it down — not with Dr Pepper — but with Coke Zero.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Pro tip: If someone tells you he will make you attorney general if you help overthrow the government, just say "no".
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-ba ... tion-role/
Jeffrey Clark, a former Justice Department attorney at the center of former President Trump’s attempt to overturn the 2020 election results, was hit Friday with ethics charges alleging that his role in the post-election effort amounted to a breach of legal ethics.

The charges, filed by the D.C. Bar Office of Disciplinary Counsel, sets in motion disciplinary proceedings over allegations that Clark engaged in dishonest conduct and sought to interfere with the administration of justice, and will culminate in findings that could affect Clark’s D.C. law license.

– Developing
Nothing else at the link at this time.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

The J6 ‘Acting-AG-Who-Never-Was’ Jeff Clark says that Peter Parker in Spider-Man said no to J. Jonah Jameson when he asked him to stage photos, but the FBI failed to line up to Spidey’s standards when they photographed the docs at Mar-a-Lago.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:brickwallsmall:

(already this is too much bandwidth wasted.)
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

Kendra wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:19 pm The J6 ‘Acting-AG-Who-Never-Was’ Jeff Clark says that Peter Parker in Spider-Man said no to J. Jonah Jameson when he asked him to stage photos, but the FBI failed to line up to Spidey’s standards when they photographed the docs at Mar-a-Lago.
The MAGA take on Spidey's famous moral injunction:
"With Trump's power comes no responsibility."
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Renato Mariotti @renato_mariotti wrote: Jeff Clark is having difficulty defending bar disciplinary proceedings while he is the subject of a criminal investigation.

When you’re under criminal investigation, it’s hard to fight on multiple fronts. I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up agreeing to bar discipline.
Sarah N. Lynch @SarahNLynch wrote: There are some interesting new filings in the ongoing DC Bar disciplinary proceedings against former DOJ official Jeff Clark. Apparently he tried, and failed to convince the Board on Professional Responsibility to keep everything pretty much under seal.
More here: https://twitter.com/SarahNLynch/status/ ... 4871458816
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Ty for that, it always warms my heart when I see something new on this thread.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

There's a 25-year-old MAGA troll "strategist" named Alex Bruesewitz, who received a $25K PPP loan that was forgiven. Adam Kinzinger called him out. Now Alex is whining and screaming and crying DEFAMATION!! and got Jeff Clark to write his C&D letter.

The full ridiculous letter written by Jeff is in a link at this tweet:

Alex brags how many more times he invoked the 5th at Jan 6 Committee testimony.

He has 2 lawyers, @McBrideLawNYC on his J6 stuff and Jeff on his "battle" with Kinzinger.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Upsetment?

jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Should he be worried that he’s a target of the investigation if he didn’t get a subpoena? Asking for a friend. :batting: :batting:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Mueller, She Wrote @MuellerSheWrote wrote: BREAKING: Jeffrey Clark confirms he’s under federal criminal investigation for conspiracy, false statements, and obstruction in the 1/6 probe. He confirmed this in a report issued in the DC bar investigation over his law license.
https://edition.cnn.com/2022/09/14/poli ... index.html
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”