Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Corona Virus vaccination status poll

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.

What is your current vaccination status?

I had two Pfizer or Moderna and two boosters.
73%
I had 2 Pfizer or Moderna and a booster.
17%
I had 2 Pfizer and no booster.
2%
I had 2 Moderna and no booster.
2%
I had the Johnson and Johnson single shot and two boosters (mRNA Pfizer or Moderna as recommended)
6%
I had the Johnson and Johnson single shot, and a booster.
No votes
I had the Johnson and Johnson single shot, no booster.
No votes
I'm still working on getting vaccinated.
No votes
I do not plan to be vaccinated (you are welcomed to state your reasons).
No votes

Total votes: 52

keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Re: Corona Virus vaccination status poll

Post by keith »

mojosapien wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:22 am I should be quoting from the Book of the Excovidians but despite my #2 vote I must refer to this sacred Book which I have not in my possession. US English (Non Stone/Jones) translation preferable.
Are you saying you didn't understand my post? If so, I'd like to help you, where did you get lost?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Got through booster #2 without too many problems. A little sore arm and a day of fatigue, with a bit of a headache. I've only had one awful reaction out of four, so I'm not complaining. :thumbsup:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

AndyinPA wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 6:52 pm Got through booster #2 without too many problems. A little sore arm and a day of fatigue, with a bit of a headache. I've only had one awful reaction out of four, so I'm not complaining. :thumbsup:
Pretty much the same. SWMBO and I both got the blahs yesterday, 18 hours after 4th shot. Both of us are fine today.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

Mrs. Shizzle and I both got the 2nd booster (Moderna) yesterday. I usually feel like crap the day after but seem fine so far this morning.
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

We may need a new poll. Dr. Vicklund and I are now bi - we got the new bi-valent Pfizer shot after work yesterday. :dance:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Ol' Wifehorn and I waiting for the new Omicron booster to be distributed enough.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Dr. Vicklund is on multiple immunosuppressants, so early adoption is key for us. The good news is that they've got enough data to indicate that she can stay on all but one of her meds the week before and after the shot. (The exception is the steroid). That's the only reason we waited as long as we did.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Just got the latest pfizer. I was stupid to put it off but I kept reading things saying not to get the vax if you’ve been exposed and I kept getting flipping exposed. Never got covid tho ( to my knowledge).

Also got my second shingles vax. If you haven’t done that, DO IT! Shingles is THE WORST!
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I put off my last booster because I had Covid-19 in August. I finally got it in August November.

I'm working on getting up the courage to get the new shingles' vaccine. I got the original one years ago. I've not had it, but I know plenty of people who have, including my husband. My daughter just got her second. She had a tough time with the first one, and the second one was not much better. I'm trying to figure out when to get it when I have three or four days I can be out of commission. Maybe I'll be lucky.

Edited to correct month of booster.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

AndyinPA wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:24 pm I put off my last booster because I had Covid-19 in August. I finally got it in August.

I'm working on getting up the courage to get the new shingles' vaccine. I got the original one years ago. I've not had it, but I know plenty of people who have, including my husband. My daughter just got her second. She had a tough time with the first one, and the second one was not much better. I'm trying to figure out when to get it when I have three or four days I can be out of commission. Maybe I'll be lucky.
Just like with the COVID shots, I didn't have ill effects from shingles. The shots themselves, though, hurt like hell, and my arm was a bit sore for a few days.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

I'm vaxxed, boosted and antibodied - I had it in Feb of 2020
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
FiveAcres

Post by FiveAcres »

My second shingles shot of the two shot series was no big deal. I did have a sore arm but I always have a sore arm when I get a vax.

My worst vax was getting Moderna after three Pfizer vaccinations. I got it in the afternoon, slept well, woke up feeling great, and then the reaction hit after breakfast. I spent the next ten hours swaddled in my recliner with aching joints and skin that hurt to touch. I was braced for a reaction when I got the bivalent a few weeks ago, but again, no big deal. I may have been a little more tired than usual.

After over a year of trying to space vaccinations I think I am current. I do hear that there is a MRNA RSV for seniors in the pipeline. And I have to get the second pneumonia vax, but not for a few months.
Avatar was a photo I took by Killary Fjord in 2005. Killary Fjord is in Northern Connemara, Ireland.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

The pharmacist was like, are you *sure* you want both covid and shingrix on the same day? Either one of those is likely to knock you on your ass (she may not have put it quite like that). I told her I planned to stay in bed all day.

Both my arms are sore. I took a couple of aspirin. I have a bit of a headache and some chills, but otherwise OK. Sticking to my plan to stay in bed.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:bighug:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Is Stormy helping you stay in bed? :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I had to wait until three months after Covid was up, and then I dragged my feet during January. I am finally 2nd boosted.

I also did my, I dragged my feet again, flu shot at the same time. I did not want one arm to feel left out that the other one was getting the attention. There must be balance.
101010 :towel:

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”