trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Where was that part about military force?
much ado

Post by much ado »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:12 pm Where was that part about military force?
There is simply nothing like that in it.

Here's a New York Times gift link:

Full Transcript of President Biden’s Speech in Philadelphia

It does not seem awkward or angry to me. And the part about dementia is probably projection.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

► Show Spoiler
Warning, what has been seen cannot be unseen :cantlook:
much ado

Post by much ado »

"Person, woman, man, camera, TV."
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Look at the bottle of hand sanitizer right next to the mustard bottle.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

much ado wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:36 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:12 pm Where was that part about military force?
There is simply nothing like that in it.

Here's a New York Times gift link:

Full Transcript of President Biden’s Speech in Philadelphia

It does not seem awkward or angry to me. And the part about dementia is probably projection.
Some people objected to the Marines being positioned behind him. YMMV.

A person in late stage dementia is not likely to be able to give a speech. Or ride or even fall off a bike.

I'm kinda tired of dementia being thrown around as an insult. But what can you expect from the empty pillow who mocked a disabled reporter and dissed dead and living veterans as "losers"?
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump’s Tastes in Intelligence: Power and Leverage
President Donald J. Trump’s interests during classified briefings have a new resonance amid the Justice Department’s criminal investigation into his handling of sensitive documents.

By Julian E. Barnes, Michael C. Bender and Maggie Haberman
Sept. 1, 2022

WASHINGTON — As president, Donald J. Trump showed the most interest in intelligence briefings when the topics revolved around his personal relationships with world leaders and the power available at his fingertips.

He took little interest in secret weapons programs, but he often asked questions about the look of Navy ships and sometimes quizzed briefers on the size and power of America’s nuclear arsenal.

He was fascinated by operations to take out high-value targets, like those that led to the deaths of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of the Islamic State, and Maj. Gen. Qassim Suleimani, a top Iranian commander. But the details of broader national security policies bored him.

Unlike some of his predecessors, Mr. Trump did not care about intelligence reports about U.F.O.s, but he would ask questions about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

Mr. Trump’s appetite for sensitive information is now at the heart of the criminal investigation into his handling of hundreds of classified documents he kept at his Florida home after leaving office.

The subjects covered in the material he kept remain unknown, and the questions of why he took it in the first place and why he resisted returning it remain unanswered. The intelligence agencies have yet to fully assess the risks to national security, though they plan to do so at the urging of lawmakers in Congress, including the top Democrat and Republican on the Senate Intelligence Committee.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/01/us/p ... fings.html
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Former aides recall secretively packing boxes during Trump's last days in White House because he thought he'd stay in office

Kayla Gallagher
Fri, September 2, 2022 at 7:30 PM·

Former President Donald Trump's South Florida residence, Mar-a-Lago, was searched by the FBI on August 8, 2022.Brandon Bell/Getty Images
In the chaos after the 2020 election, White House aides were secretly packing Trump's boxes.

Ex-Trump officials told The New York Times they didn't recall classified material going into boxes.

Trump wasn't as cautious as other presidents in handling sensitive material, the Times reported.

Aides to then President Donald Trump were frantically and secretly packing the president's things behind his back at the end of his presidency, because Trump insisted he wouldn't be leaving the White House after the 2020 election, according to a report by The New York Times.

It's the latest media reporting about the chaotic transition from the Trump administration to the Biden administration, one that now is at the center of an unprecedented federal criminal investigation of the former president.

According to the Times, the former Trump officials who were interviewed said they didn't recall seeing classified material going into boxes. But several of the people said that the packing had to happen in secret "to avoid being ordered to stop by Mr. Trump, who continued to assert that he had won the election."

NBC News reported in August that once Trump realized his time as commander in chief was up, he hurriedly stuffed document after document into banker boxes and shipped them to his Palm Beach estate. Politico last month cited former aides who said the Oval Office and an adjacent private dining room only got packed up the weekend before Trump left the White House.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/boxes-classi ... 55871.html
bob

Post by bob »

That unauthorized material was packed and shipped without his knowledge is totally plausible.

Which is why the feebs sent that letter stating continuesd retention was unauthorized. And then wanted acknowledgement of the letter.

As if to establish that the continued retention was unauthorized, even if the original possession was innocent (or merely negligent).
Image ImageImage
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

bob wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:04 pm That unauthorized material was packed and shipped without his knowledge is totally plausible.

Which is why the feebs sent that letter stating continuesd retention was unauthorized. And then wanted acknowledgement of the letter.

As if to establish that the continued retention was unauthorized, even if the original possession was innocent (or merely negligent).
And I am not discounting the idea that this was literally Trump being 'innocent' at first (or at least having no real coherent intent) but falling into saying "You can't tell me what to do!" and having a long-ass toddler moment on which he refuses to reverse. Because he is a giant toddler.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Kendra wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:36 pm
► Show Spoiler
Reading down the replies, people think that mafia thug siting beside him is his latest Laywer, Jim Trusty.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

He’s showing his treason-weasel face in Pennsylvania for Mastriano and Oz today.

https://www.abc27.com/election/donald-t ... to-attend/
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Ron has lots of clips from the scene of today's rally :cantlook:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Kendra wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:12 pm

Ron has lots of clips from the scene of today's rally :cantlook:
Zee Furher is in Wilkes-Barrie..... :cantlook:

I'll have to call my mom and dad and ask them what's happed to their people up there....they used to be sane, and would never come out in support of a fascist... :confuzzled:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Please let us know what they say.

Also providing clips from today's rally is Acyn https://twitter.com/Acyn
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Suranis wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:51 pm
► Show Spoiler
Reading down the replies, people think that mafia thug siting beside him is his latest Laywer, Jim Trusty.
I gotta say, Jim don't look too Trusty...
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Good one, Anne, but we still don't like you.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:49 pm Good one, Anne, but we still don't like you.
:yeahthat:

I was just going to say that!
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
rossgw

Post by rossgw »

Kendra wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:27 pm Look at the bottle of hand sanitizer right next to the mustard bottle.
I thought that was his drink.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Credit where due: The cult-leader dotard has his fans. Allegedly on Rumble over 200K (now at 7:23pm as Memory from CATS is playing, 225K) are watching. But of course, he's an entertainer. RSBN is spewing crazy propaganda. And lots of MyPillow (and MyCoffee, the anchor said Starbucks tastes like licking a battery but MyCoffee is rich and creamy) ads.

203571.JPG
203571.JPG (218.01 KiB) Viewed 967 times

Live link (not watching, we look for the coverage after, he's too disgusting to watch). 22 minutes late already. "Tearing up... it's such an emotional moment... they don't want to see this country destroyed and that's what's happening...":

ETA: 7:33pm -- It's still nuts that his walkout music is YMCA -- 242K watching. The RSBN anchor said they hope to have 500K viewers and the Trump team would be "so happy". They are all dancing to YMCA, it's nuts.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
lunaluz

Post by lunaluz »

► Show Spoiler
I saw someone tweet where is the Ketchup bottle, I said they probably only give him ketchup packets now.

I was very amused.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

► Show Spoiler
Did not age well the last 18 months, how will he look in 18 months?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

262,369 watching now with him on stage.

Honestly, thats kinda pathetic for a guy who has been strained through every right wing channel imaginable and who got 70 million votes 2 years ago, AND who has probably spent a ton getting in fake viewer accounts to bulk up the numbers. 0.1% of the US adult population. Tucker claims to get 10 times that. And not everyone who is watching is a supporter nor, again, a real viewer.

I'm not worried.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”