trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: trump spawn

Post by raison de arizona »

Kendra wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:36 am :snippity:
:?: Has Kushner showed up on any of the MSM media? ABC, CBS, etc.?

I put money on him being tossed the softballs on Bartiromo's Sunday show.
I’ve only seen him on RWNJ media so far.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Same here. I would so love to see Nicolle Wallce get a shot and give him the same treatment Chris Cristie got. :daydreaming:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I'm beginning to think Jared might have broke into Jr's "special secret don't you ever open it ever" box under his bed and taken a few deep breaths through a straw.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

Always check the Urban Dictionary before you name something.

https://twitter.com/goldengateblond/sta ... 2172143617

Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

dan1100 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:31 pm Always check the Urban Dictionary before you name something.

https://twitter.com/goldengateblond/sta ... 2172143617

Could this possibly explain his 'Redact this!' post of today?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Waiting for Mars Inc claiming trademark / brand infringment on their M&M :bored:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Kushner says his security clearance was downgraded because Kelly mishandled the Rob Porter situation..
Kilmeade: They said they inherited a broken system
Kushner: No, we fixed a broken system
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

If Trump fixed the broken system, how is it that the deep state booted him from office and is now going after him with a a politicized federal police force? If I were to judge his performance in taken down the evil cabal, it would have to be a big fail.

For somebody who is all about looking tough, he sure plays the weak victim card over and over again.
101010 :towel:
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

tfg and his issue are the poster children for bullies. They talk tough. They conduct themselves with swagger and bravado. But kick them in the nards, and they run away like the cowards they truly are. Then they play the innocent victims and start pointing fingers and deflecting.

Someone should have beaten the living shit outta tfg when he was ten years old.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Guilfoyle: Paying off loans for people they want to have some bizarre basket weaving degree and they want all of us to subsidize their laziness and their inability to even try to contribute to society
I'm guessing this is real and NOT an SNL skit.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Ya know, I'm getting about tired of this "lazy ass welfare cheats who majored in Lesbian Dance Theory and are too sorry to go get a job" line, and I have a whole lot of fancy schooling that I paid exactly zero of my own money for.

I think that perhaps some of the 43 million people who are the above mentioned Lesbian Dance Theory scholars might be at least as tired of as I am and the Republicans screaming that particular talking point might regret it.

When you've already pissed off 52% of the population maybe adding a "and your little dog Toto, too" ight not be the best idea.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Gregg wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:43 pm Ya know, I'm getting about tired of this "lazy ass welfare cheats who majored in Lesbian Dance Theory and are too sorry to go get a job" line, and I have a whole lot of fancy schooling that I paid exactly zero of my own money for.

I think that perhaps some of the 43 million people who are the above mentioned Lesbian Dance Theory scholars might be at least as tired of as I am and the Republicans screaming that particular talking point might regret it.

When you've already pissed off 52% of the population maybe adding a "and your little dog Toto, too" ight not be the best idea.
this teacher of 25 years is still paying on those damn SL because the interest keeps the principle the same as 25 years ago
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Is she a "hard working" woman? Making speeches for hefty five-figure fees that are more than likely paid for from political donations ain't my idea of hard work. Consorting with Dumb Jr. doesn't count.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I am closing in to end of my loans from grad school (a few more years unless I pay down a bunch more as I have in the past).

I found out this year (may have heard about in the past) that because I work for a charity that does humanitarian aid (the day job), I am eligible for forgiveness on at least part of the loan. Well, for the Eagle Scout and former Quaker in me, if I can repay, I will. When possible, I pay my own way.

The difference between the whining from the right and me is that, I am completely in support of Biden's program.
101010 :towel:
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

:clap:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Another coke fueled rant.....

sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Like, 12 year olds are, like, famous for saying "like", like every other word. It's irritating when they, like, do it, it's like mind-numbing when a, like, grown ass man, like, does it.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

We still don't have a like button for that very reason. :like:
"Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge"
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

https://www.entitymag.com/evolution-the-word-like/

Like actually we English speakers have been using this word in like this way for like at least 350 years. In this instance, "like" is a filler word. Every. Single. One. Of. Us. uses filler words in our everyday speech. Many of us older folks use umm or uhh to fill in the gaps between our brain and our mouths. There are other fillers. Just listen to what the people are saying instead of comprehending what they are saying!

I read a thoroughly fascinating history of this particular word early this year. The story was long and detailed. I seem to recall that some linguists posit that even Willie S. himself used like as a rhetorical device in some of his works. I tried to find it to share with all y'all. Alas, the best I could come up with was the above reference that is woefully inadequate.

There is another story by a McWhorter than goes into some depth about the etymology of like:

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainme ... ke/507614/

While I agree that it can become grating and irritating, this usage is not new; we've been using it in such fashion a long, long time.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

humblescribe wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:14 pm Like actually we English speakers have been using this word in like this way for like at least 350 years. In this instance, "like" is a filler word. Every. Single. One. Of. Us. uses filler words in our everyday speech. Many of us older folks use umm or uhh to fill in the gaps between our brain and our mouths. There are other fillers. Just listen to what the people are saying instead of comprehending what they are saying!
Thank you for rising up in defense of the 'like'.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Like in :like: :?:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Junior says a “militant female” can become an Admiral or General in today’s military “for no other reason other than they’re probably female,” or “if you can say, ‘hey I’m trans,’” they make you a General.
:mad:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Very obviously the spawn of a draft dodger. Very obviously never thought of becoming a member of the armed forces. Very obviously neither interested in learning about that branch of government. :brickwallsmall:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

I like how he disrespects strong women so thoroughly and in such a disgusting way.

That's going to produce female votes in November.
"Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge"
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Just wait until he again proposes to be the next serious presidential candidate :blackeye: :lol:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”