Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

The Bulletinman - Jeffrey Weinhaus

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
dan1100

The Bulletinman - Jeffrey Weinhaus

Post by dan1100 »

As the only person on the board who has actually had IRL contact with Jeff, it is my unfortunate duty to begin this thread.

Jeff began life as a local religious whackadoodle known as "The Bulletinman" and once roamed freely in the counties on the edge of the Ozarks to the immediate South and Southwest of St. Louis. Like many Ozark whackadoodles, he hung out at evangelical churches, published a newsletter (The Bulletin), smoked his weed, ran for local office, beat his wives and girlfriends, and was run from county to county as he pissed people off.

Here is a link to The Bulletin on the Wayback Machine.

From 2012- https://web.archive.org/web/20120422152 ... inman.com/

Whole history - https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://w ... inman.com/

Jeff was prolific on youtube and his videos are still up. Enjoy (if that's the right word).

https://www.youtube.com/user/bulletinman/videos
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
This is a local article from when he got shot by the Missouri State Trooper in 2013, with a short history of some of his shenanigans that led up to taking his gun to meet the highway patrol. Earlier stuff in the article at the link. Also linked at the bottom of the page the rest of the Weinhaus articles, which become increasingly sarcastic as the things moved forward.

https://dailyjournalonline.com/news/loc ... 963f4.html
In more recent years, he has criticized officials in Jefferson and Crawford counties, publicizing through bulletins, Internet blogs and YouTube.

His last YouTube post talks about his wife filing for divorce, troopers taking his medications and computers, a trip to the mental health center, occupying the courthouse, and the government and police being criminal.

A post earlier this month shows a petition he planned to file with the Supreme Court against the 20th Circuit Court, Judge David Hoven, the Missouri Highway Patrol, Sgt. HJ Folsom and Erik Kessler.

“...Petitioner is aware of numerous murders committed by members of law enforcement and other suspect deaths by members of the BAR aka ruling establishment,” a portion of the document reads. “This is Petitioners third attempt at Public Office to counter the overthrow of the Republic. In the year 2000 a run for Sheriff in St. Francois County. Which cost 30 acres, $300,000 and 30 days in Jail. In 2006 Alderman in Piedmont which cost a house, a wife and three children, over $25,000 and 13 days in the Mental Hospital ...”

It goes on to explain that Judge Hoven had authorized the issuance of a search warrant on Aug. 22 and that allowing the items to be removed violated his free speech.
Rather than write something myself or piece newspaper articles together 4 paragraphs at a time to explain how Jeff went from serial Ozark village idiot to convict, I have attached the prosecution's opening statement. It's only 7 pages of double spaced transcript. Rural Missouri Courts prize brevity.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hx5 ... l.pdf?dl=0 (2.3 megabytes)

Jeff was found guilty, the jury recommended 30+30+3 years, and the judge ran them concurrent. Jeff, predictable made a fool of himself at the sentencing.

https://dailyjournalonline.com/news/loc ... f887a.html
Weinhaus got in one last jab as a free man before being led away from the courtroom. “You are a black-robed terrorist, an enemy combatant no different than Osama bin Laden,” the newest resident of the state’s prison system told Judge Keith Sutherland, who had just imposed sentence on him for assaulting state troopers on Sept. 11, 2012.

On Oct. 10 a jury had convicted Weinhaus, age 47, of several charges including armed criminal action, assault on a law enforcement officer, misdemeanor possession of marijuana and possession of illegal morphine. The jury had recommended Weinhaus be given 63 years in prison. By state law the judge imposing the sentence could not exceed the recommendation of the jury. Sutherland opted to run the sentences for the assorted charges concurrently, and gave Weinhaus more than a year off his sentence for time served while awaiting trial and sentencing.

As is his custom, Weinhaus responded with a lengthy and sometimes wandering or repetitive rant where he complained that he was the “victim” who was “hurt” by the whole ordeal.
Hidden Content
The End
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Re: The Bulletinman - Jeffrey Weinhaus

Post by Frater I*I »

Another of LoneDummy's legal chew toys...

Here's a link to his trial transcripts.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/epluarcnoaqj ... 6e6ga?dl=0
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

Fun fact.

Franklin County bought one of those remote control stun cuffs just for Jeff's trial.

Somebody, I don't know who, did this. :bag:

http://antibulletinman.blogspot.com/

edit: https://web.archive.org/web/20190828122 ... gspot.com/
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Thanks for starting this topic. I pay a little bit (not much) of attention to Whinehouse. I remember a year or 2 ago when poots went to Missouri to pootest. Lambo, Roots, Matt, Evol. Lambo, and El Krapitan were there. Evol DM'd me a couple of times while she was there. It was stupid. I will pay attention to this topic.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Senor Seim spent quite a bit of time posting (lying) about him / his attempted assassination.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

scirreeve wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:20 am Thanks for starting this topic. I pay a little bit (not much) of attention to Whinehouse. I remember a year or 2 ago when poots went to Missouri to pootest. Lambo, Roots, Matt, Evol. Lambo, and El Krapitan were there. Evol DM'd me a couple of times while she was there. It was stupid. I will pay attention to this topic.
Hidden Content
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

I can only speculate as to the reason, but Jeff was sent to Bonne Terre prison, which is/was usually the place they sort prisoners out from St. Louis Metro before they send them on to their more permanent prisons, but he has never left.

edit: As an aside, Bonne Terre is the home of a giant flooded underground lead mine that they let you scuba dive in. Also boat tours. It's quite impressive. Jeff doesn't get to go. https://www.bonneterremine.com/

jeff.jpg
jeff.jpg (44.89 KiB) Viewed 1852 times
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I don't know anything about Missouri prisons. He did get beat up by the Family Values gang a while ago (and I think a couple of times after that). If you are interested read the thread from April.
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

I was still officially young the last time I paid attention to who's who in prison gangs.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

dan1100 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:47 am edit: As an aside, Bonne Terre is the home of a giant flooded underground lead mine that they let you scuba dive in.
If you wanna swim in lead dosed water, then why not just go to Flint or Kalamazoo?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

I just want to say that I can't help but picture Jeffrey as a lesser known Ozark criptid with the monaker Bullitenman...."legend says on clear nights when the moon is full and the breeze just right...you can hear his tell tale moaning as he as he wanders from abandoned meth shack to abandoned meth shack....'you don't have to pay your taaaaaaaxes!' the strange haunting cry rings out...."
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

keith wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:51 pm
dan1100 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:47 am edit: As an aside, Bonne Terre is the home of a giant flooded underground lead mine that they let you scuba dive in.
If you wanna swim in lead dosed water, then why not just go to Flint or Kalamazoo?
Um, so visit my parents? The lead thing for Kalamazoo is more about replacing old pipework, before it's a problem, IIRC. Don't go drinking from the Kalamazoo River though. I assume it's still a mess from the paper mills.
101010 :towel:
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

One of LoneDummy's FB friends calls the MO governor's office to try and get Whineyhuas a pardon....

"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

LOL - that is Vin E. the Poot (Vince Easley). We interact on twitter often.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I asked Vin E. for an update. He was at Bundy Ranch nonsense. Not at MNWR AFAIK,
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

keith wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:51 pm
If you are worried about lead poisoning, don't get out of your car in Bonne Terre.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I've been playing tonight with Vin E the Poot, My life is sad.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Vin E. the Poot (OL's new best friend) was on some stoopid poot YT channel today bloviating about Whinehouse. I did not watch it. Vin E. is the one on the right.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (78.98 KiB) Viewed 1325 times
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

How do you watch these and maintain your sanity? Maybe that's the wrong question.....
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:25 am How do you watch these and maintain your sanity? Maybe that's the wrong question.....
When you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes back into you...

Trent Reznor
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:14 am
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:25 am How do you watch these and maintain your sanity? Maybe that's the wrong question.....
When you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes back into you...
Yeah - this. We both see so much stupid.
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

Here is my original Weinhaus post from the old forum.

http://formerly.thefogbow.com/forum/vie ... us#p737840
Hidden Content
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Haven't checked in on Whineyhaus in a while, last I knew he was trying a habeas plea in federal court...

Trent Reznor
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

His second attempt at it failed in March 2021.

https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/di ... /186783/4/
101010 :towel:

Return to “Other weirdos”