Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

The dregs of birther remainders.

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Re: The dregs of birther remainders.

Post by northland10 »

frustrated with his headline-grabbing tactics
I have been following too much Trump world stuff and my brain automatically replaced the word headline with another one. :shock:

Fundraising can help pay for stuff, but it is not necessarily a sign of future success in a local race. I notice in the last election that a bunch of his dollars came from outside of Arizona. I used to live in an area where heavy outside support was not a good thing for an election, so I tend to consider how voters in some places take offense at outsiders influencing local elections.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

LAST UPDATED: 8/4/2022 6:50:38 PM

Arpaio.JPG
Arpaio.JPG (33.59 KiB) Viewed 1232 times

Noted racist Joe Arpaio
Racist former sheriff Joe Arpaio can't even get elected mayor of his own town
Aug 03, 2022 9:09am PDT by Gabe Ortiz, Daily Kos Staff

90-year-old racist Joe Arpaio appears to be headed for yet another electoral defeat, trailing in the race for Fountain Hills, Arizona mayor. ”The former six-term sheriff of Maricopa County said late Tuesday night that the vote totals so far came from early ballots and that he was awaiting the totals of in-person voting in his bid to unseat two-term Mayor Ginny Dickey,” the Associated Press reported. He can keep waiting all he wants, but it’s likely not going to go any different than the rest of the races Arpaio has sought, and lost, since getting resoundingly rebuked by Maricopa County voters in 2016. Joe, maybe it’s best to just call it a day.

Arpaio has sought numerous different seats since losing his race by double-digits to Maricopa County Sheriff Paul Penzone. In 2018, he sought the U.S. Senate seat vacated by Jeff Flake, ultimately losing the GOP primary to insurrectionist Kelli Ward and Martha McSally, who would later lose to Kyrsten Sinema. Joe then sought to regain his old Maricopa County seat, even after shamefully costing taxpayers in the state millions upon millions of dollars in legal fees due to his racist shenanigans as sheriff. “Arizona sheriff Arpaio's immigration patrols targeting Latinos to cost public $200M,” the AP reported last year. Arpaio’s office was so singularly obsessed with targeting immigrants and people of color that hundreds of sex crimes, including crimes against children, went under-investigated, or not investigated at all.

Officials in fact settled with one victim for more than $3 million, the AP said in 2015. “Maricopa County sheriff Joe Arpaio apologizes for inadequate investigations into over 400 sex crimes, including the rape of a 13-year-old girl, from 2004 to 2007.” If he really meant it, he would have resigned from office and never shown his face in public again. But we all know what happened next: continued harassment of Latinos and immigrants, the court order to stop his racist shenanigans, the contempt of court guilty verdict, the pardon from the insurrectionist president.

“Arpaio said he doesn’t worry about his past haunting him in the mayor’s race,” the AP reported on Tuesday. “All that baggage didn’t make a difference, except in 2016. But I had baggage in 2012—big baggage,” Arpaio told the AP. “And I got reelected.” So get that, everyone: it didn’t make any difference, except for when he lost, and has lost in every race since then.

It’s not hard to figure out why Arpaio continues to humiliate himself. Several days ago, Phoenix New Times (which has done phenomenal work over the years reporting on Arpaio’s abuses) noted that the racist former sheriff was charging people $45 each to attend his 90th birthday party, to which he arrived in Cadillac DeVille. “Once inside, attendees didn't think twice about purchasing Inkjet-printed photos of Arpaio's birthday cake for $741.40, plus tax and shipping. None of that money appeared on Arpaio's most recent campaign finance reports,” even though speakers (including the awful Wendy Rogers) made very political speeches.

It’s a fact that Latino and immigrant organizers and activists, through their years-long campaigns, helped bring down this terrible racist of sheriff. He’s remained toxic enough, and washed-out enough, that his subsequent electoral efforts have failed. But clearly, Arpaio knows that as long he’s got one racist sucker (because what other kind of person is still a fan of this man in 2022?) willing to shell out $45 for dry birthday cake, he doesn’t care how many times he loses.
https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2022/8/3 ... dium=email

New Times article: https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/jo ... h-14104935

Wonder if Miki Booth was at the party and/or bought a photo.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

From the New Times story (which is excellent and even has a Lemons quote):
According to annual campaign finance reports filed with the Arizona Secretary of State in January, Arpaio’s receipts were 100 times that of his competition, Mayor Ginny Dickey.

Already by then, a year before the small local race, Dickey raised $2,128 for her campaign, while Arpaio amassed $206,414, the most money raised by a mayoral candidate in Fountain Hills history. By far.

Not one penny came from an Arizona voter.

Arpaio’s campaign raised $238,588, according to finance reports filed last month. Dickey had earned a little over $35,000.

“The current mayor doesn’t like me, big time. She is on the other side of the fence, the liberal Democrat side,” Arpaio said. “If they get dirty on me, I fight back. I’ve got the money. I’ve got the name ID, not just here, everywhere.”
:towel:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

Things are HEATING UP for AJ Kern! AJ can still come back like Orly Taitz for Senate!

AJ 3.JPG
AJ 3.JPG (41.95 KiB) Viewed 1170 times
https://www.fox9.com/news/minnesota-pri ... district-5

Credit where it's due:
OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 30s
Replying to @AJKern8 and @hometownsource
#NAILBITER: Wow AJ, razor close in #MN05. The #Birther vote is soaring for you. Looks like The Post & Email @thepostemail story paid off. Ilhan Omar & Don Samuels look out, you've got 472 votes & only 93.1% of votes counted. Where's the Victory Party?
A.J. Kern D 472 votes 0.5%

Meanwhile, Omar's race is closer than last time (but now 3K votes up).

Dave Omar.JPG
Dave Omar.JPG (52.85 KiB) Viewed 1170 times

Omar.JPG
Omar.JPG (90 KiB) Viewed 1170 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

ETA: Samuels conceded. No word if AJ Kern has conceded yet, but she's up to 507 votes! Who were these 507 people? Sharon Rondeau really let AJ down, if she had covered the race every single day AJ would have at least 525 votes. The sleeping giant of birthers is still napping. Maybe Al Franken will wake them up (h/t Bob).
(FOX 9) - U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar has been declared the winner of the Democratic primary for Minnesota’s Fifth Congressional District, after a stiff challenge from Don Samuels.

Omar secured 50.5% of the vote, while Samuels won 48% of the vote, as of 9:21 p.m. on Tuesday, with 96.8% of votes counted. The race was separated by a few thousand votes.

Samuels conceded the race just before 9:30 p.m.
In more heartbreak for birthers, looks like Arpaio just couldn't make up those votes. Maybe Foggy should set the default view to a black background for a few days in solidarity.

Arpaio Loser.JPG
Arpaio Loser.JPG (22.56 KiB) Viewed 1161 times

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/election/2 ... gures-show
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Maybe Foggy should set the default view to a black background for a few days in solidarity.
Maybe I'll paint my house black for a few days. :roll:

Jeez, how much did Arpiehole spend per vote? :shock:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
bob

Post by bob »

Foggy wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:44 am Jeez, how much did Arpiehole spend per vote?
I'm going with zero dollars, as the "campaign" was just yet another grift.

Better question is how many dollars per vote did Arpaio pocket.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

Does anyone remember who this nutter is?:

Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:00 pm Does anyone remember who this nutter is?:

Scott e, aka Scott Erlandson, I think. Found it mentioned on RC's site.

https://rcradioblog.wordpress.com/2012/ ... day-night/
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

How could we have missed commemorating the 10 year anniversary of little Scottie chickening out of the debate with Frank Arduini? My how time flies. :lol:
Luke

Post by Luke »

And.... Joe isn't conceding yet. Guess the house painting doesn't have to be finished yet, Foggy. If you need assistance, maybe we can get Miki Booth and Cinnamon out there to help :P
Joe Arpaio loses 3rd comeback bid in town mayoral race
Jacques Billeaud
Associated Press Published: August 10, 2022, 8:42 PM Updated: August 10, 2022, 9:30 PM

PHOENIX – Joe Arpaio, the 90-year-old former Arizona sheriff who was a once powerful figure in Republican politics but was ousted nearly six years ago amid frustration over his headline-grabbing tactics and legal troubles, was defeated Wednesday in a race for mayor of the affluent suburb where he has lived for more than two decades. His defeat in the mayor’s race in Fountain Hills against two-term incumbent Ginny Dickey marks Arpaio’s third failed comeback bid since his 2016 loss after serving 24 years as the sheriff of Maricopa County.

Even though election officials say all votes in Maricopa County have been counted, Arpaio said Wednesday evening that he wasn’t conceding the race and instead was going to consult with an attorney to explore whether to challenge the results. “I am not saying I am going to do it,” Arpaio said of a legal challenge. “I’m not a lawyer. I just want a little information. In today’s environment, a large percentage of the people are not happy with the way the (election) system was working.” Dickey didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment. The political stakes of running in Fountain Hills, a Republican-heavy town of 24,000, were much lower for Arpaio than when he served as the top law enforcer of a county of over 4 million people.

Arpaio was crushed by a Democratic challenger in 2016 and was convicted the next year of criminal contempt of court for disobeying a judge’s order to stop traffic patrols that targeted immigrants, though he was later pardoned by then-President Donald Trump. Arpaio then finished third in a Republican primary for a U.S. Senate seat in 2018 and second in the GOP primary in a 2020 bid to win back the sheriff’s post. In his first two comeback attempts, Arpaio lost the vote in Fountain Hills. Arpaio, a skilled political fundraiser who spent more than $12 million in his 2016 sheriff’s campaign, has shelled out $161,000 in the mayor’s race — six times the amount spent by Dickey.

Before the federal government and the courts stripped away his immigration powers, Arpaio led 20 large-scale traffic patrols that targeted immigrants and more than 80 business raids to bust people working in the United States without permission. While his defiant streak played well with voters for many years, Arpaio faced heavy criticism for taking on policies that he knew were controversial and racking up $147 million in taxpayer-funded legal bills. Though he billed himself as the toughest sheriff in America, his agency botched the investigations of more than 400 sex-crimes complaints made to his office.
https://www.local10.com/news/politics/2 ... oral-race/

This story reads like the AP updated his obit file (NADT).

jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

I couldn’t remember who epi was at first. Wasn’t his name longer and he made those wonderful animations of Orly’s court cases? I miss those! They were so funny. :lol: :lol:
June bug

Post by June bug »

Yep! One of the many reasons why it would be great if Foggy could bring back a reference version of Fogbow.1!
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

bob wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:49 am
Foggy wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:44 am Jeez, how much did Arpiehole spend per vote?
I'm going with zero dollars, as the "campaign" was just yet another grift.

Better question is how many dollars per vote did Arpaio pocket.
As far as I know, it is perfectly legal, if a bit sleazy, for a candidate to pay themselves a salary from campaign funds. I don't know if there are any limits on how much the salary can be. It is possible that he paid himself a salary that, by a strange coincidence, exactly matched the total of his campaign donations.
bob

Post by bob »

:brickwallsmall:

"For completeness": Babylon Bee: 14 Things The FBI Found In Donald Trump's Safe:
6. Obama's actual birth certificate: Everyone was wrong. He was born in Zap, ND. Weird.
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

twitter.com/WashingtonAme12/status/1557498426979500033
Not even a single follower. Too insignificant to take seriously. Wants to engage with Foggy, but I'm bizzy washing my hair ... like, for the rest of my life. :roll:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Wait Foggy, you said you washed your hair during the titular Mama June's show. How much hair washing do you do anyways? :P

Chuckles seems to be slowing down, he doesn't tweet as often as he used to and hardly any comments at Rondeau's House O' Birf. But occasionally he shares his wisdom and it's good to see he's moving on from his 15 years of fail: :lol:
Charles Kerchner @cdrkerchner Jul 25
@newtgingrich Watched you on Sean #Hannity. It is obvious to me all the anti-American policy being done by Biden Admin is due to Obama implementing his Dreams from His Father agenda through his puppet and front-man Biden. Obama leading from behind and Biden gets the blame.
The https://www.protopage.com/birthers page is still there with a #Birther #SovCit #RWNJ Watch, it's a page of links to tweets, news feeds and the like. Chuckles feed is on there. Captain Carl @carl_swensson hasn't tweeted in 146 days. As always, if there's anything you'd like to see on the page, let me know.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

northland10 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:30 pm

Scott e, aka Scott Erlandson, I think. Found it mentioned on RC's site.

https://rcradioblog.wordpress.com/2012/ ... day-night/
Umm he still owes Epi a debate.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
bob

Post by bob »

Credit where due: The late counted ballots have push Arpaio up to 49%.

But I doubt he'll request a recount, especially if he's paying for it.
Image ImageImage
mojosapien
Occupation: Desktop support. Retired juror for the next three years, thanks.
Verified:

Post by mojosapien »

rkelly.jpg
rkelly.jpg (175.41 KiB) Viewed 834 times
Think like a fortune cookie. ©2022-Mojosapien
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Mick Mulvaney: The Latest Bad Choice to Emerge From the Trump White House:
Miki Booth wrote:In a recent guest post by Peter Navarro in The Gateway Pundit we learn from him a lot of insider information of the turncoats that distanced themselves from Trump to get into the good graces of state-run media and perhaps catch a great gig for themselves.

I’ll admit I’m a big fan of Peter Navarro, whose words ring true, and a Trump supporter since Trump questioned Obama’s eligibility to run for president on a suspected fraudulent birth story. That’s when Trump became the “King of the Birthers,” a title given to him by the deep state to ridicule and demean, but we, the birthers, lauded him as a fearless champion of our cause to expose and stop him for the fraud he has proven to be.

So what does this have to do with Mick Mulvaney? Peter Navarro has given Mulvaney the top spot of Trump disloyalists, worse than the more well-known Larry Kudlow, Stephanie Grisham, Alyssa Farah, and Kayleigh McEnany as he points out in the GP article. Knowing this about Mulvaney has prompted me to document and close another chapter of the birthers’ quest to hold Obama accountable for the biggest rip-off the world has ever seen.

After Trump took office Det. Zullo and his team took the entirety of the birth certificate investigation – evidence of fraud – files, videos, affidavits, fake ID documents, etc. to the White House. It needed to get into the hands of someone trustworthy who would make sure Trump saw it. We were so hopeful. It was given to perhaps the closest person in his administration, his chief of staff; at the time it was his acting chief of staff. They gave it to Mick Mulvaney.
I recall Gallups & Zullo (back when they were together) used to brag how they had taken their information to VVIPs ("with standing!") in DC, but I don't recall anyone naming Mulvaney as the (turncoat) recipient.

I wonder if Booth is "misremembering" her birther lore, because in 2013 a Volin acolyte met with then-Representative Mulvaney.

Too bad Rondeau is still baning some jerk. :crying:
Edit: Type-O. :bag:
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:56 am P&E: Mick Mulvaney: The Latest Bad Choice to Emerge From the Trump White House:
Miki Booth wrote:In a recent guest post by Peter Navarro in The Gateway Pundit we learn from him a lot of insider information of the turncoats that distanced themselves from Trump to get into the good graces of state-run media and perhaps catch a great gig for themselves.
:snippity:
After Trump took office Det. Zullo and his team took the entirety of the birth certificate investigation – evidence of fraud – files, videos, affidavits, fake ID documents, etc. to the White House. It needed to get into the hands of someone trustworthy who would make sure Trump saw it. We were so hopeful. It was given to perhaps the closest person in his administration, his chief of staff; at the time it was his acting chief of staff. They gave it to Mick Mulvaney.
I recall Gallups & Zullo (back when they were together) used to brag how they had taken their information to VVIPs ("with standing!") in DC, but I don't recall anyone naming Mulvaney as (turncoat) recipient.

I wonder if Booth is "misremembering" her birther lore, because in 2013 a Volin acolyte met with then-Representative Mulvaney.
Yeah. She said after Trump took office Mulvaney was acting chief, but Mulaveny was not acting chief until January 2019, long after Arpaio was out and even after he lost the senate primary. Mulvaney was OMB director in February 2017.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Yes, folks, it's true: The Obots STILL have a better handle on birther facts than any birther alive.

After restoring old Fogbow I'm feelin' feisty:

Beware the Fogbow! :boxing:
bob

Post by bob »

Foggy wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:40 am After restoring old Fogbow I'm feelin' feisty:

Beware the Fogbow! :boxing:
Alleged scott e is still begging for attention on Twitter. I'll invite you to that "party."
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Our Hero, Bob, put parts of Birther Princess Miki Booth's fabulous P&E column here, but Miki is so full of it (wisdom and facts) that here's the full story with two comments from the millions of P&E readers. Disappointed Miki didn't talk about Cinnamon in her beautiful column.

Most importantly, expect a screaming headline from the union workers at the P&E: BIRTHERS ADMIT DEFEAT! It's only been 15 years but that coward Thomas Arnold is rolling over. He should be BANED from the P&E for this heresy! Real birthers have only begun to fight!

Tom: We “Birthers,” as you call us, did our best, but came up short. :(
Mick Mulvaney: The Latest Bad Choice to Emerge From the Trump White House
1 day ago by Miki Booth

(Aug. 17, 2022) — In a recent guest post by Peter Navarro in The Gateway Pundit we learn from him a lot of insider information of the turncoats that distanced themselves from Trump to get into the good graces of state-run media and perhaps catch a great
gig for themselves.

Peter Navarro is the most recent victim of the deep state FBI/CIA goons intent on destroying former president Donald Trump. Navarro was arrested by five armed FBI agents while boarding a flight from DC to Nashville, TN. Handcuffed and put in leg-irons he was in solitary confinement for three hours while the media had a circus and the FBI “leaked” the information to the press. His crime? “Defying the January 6 Committee.”

I’ll admit I’m a big fan of Peter Navarro, whose words ring true, and a Trump supporter since Trump questioned Obama’s eligibility to run for president on a suspected fraudulent birth story. That’s when Trump became the “King of the Birthers,” a title given to him by the deep state to ridicule and demean, but we, the birthers, lauded him as a fearless champion of our cause to expose and stop Obama for the fraud he has proven to be. [Yeah, what happened to that, Miki, when you had Donald, a GOP House & Senate? That would be my comment at the P&E.]

Donald Trump the potential candidate, in a face-to-face meeting in Trump Tower with Arizona Tea Party members, was given a folder of evidence proving Obama was a fraud and the documents to back the claims. Trump asked them for more. In fact, he said, “Give me everything you have.”

In a meeting with prominent “birthers” of whom I’m one, we compiled a packet of information that included proof of forgery and Obama’s ineligibility to be president according to the Constitution of the United States. We were instructed to give “everything” to Michael Cohen; yes, that Michael Cohen, who literally wrote the book on disloyalty.

Since 2008 and through the years we faced roadblocks at every turn. Some of us just gave up when we learned Obama’s fake birth certificate was a well-known open secret in DC. No one took it on knowing it would be the end of their career in the deep swamp. Going against the establishment, the uni-party, was sure death politically and possibly physically. [Birther excuse 676: EVERYBODY was in on it! Only Birthers know the truth! Even the weak GOP was complicit! (insert Linda Blair head turning here)]

So what does this have to do with Mick Mulvaney? Peter Navarro has given Mulvaney the top spot of Trump disloyalists, worse than the more well-known Larry Kudlow, Stephanie Grisham, Alyssa Farah, and Kayleigh McEnany as he points out in the GP article. Knowing this about Mulvaney has prompted me to document and close another chapter of the birthers’ quest to hold Obama accountable for the biggest rip-off the world has ever seen.

On November 8, 2016 Donald Trump won the presidential election. At the same time Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio lost his to Soros-funded Paul Penzone who, alongside his Democrat counterparts in Phoenix government, continues to protect rigged elections as evident in the 2020 election cycle. Joe Biden stole the 2020 presidential election from Donald Trump and Paul Penzone most assuredly stole the 2016 election from Joe Arpaio.

Sheriff Arpaio and members of his Cold Case Posse led by former Detective Mike Zullo had conducted a yearslong investigation compiling evidence that Obama’s birth certificate posted on the White House website on April 27, 2011 was a digitally manufactured forgery: a fake.

On December 15, 2016, outgoing Sheriff Arpaio held a press conference that was little-noticed thanks to the fake news media. Lead investigator Zullo played a video showing nine points of forgery as discovered from a birth certificate of a Hawaii person born two weeks after Obama’s alleged birth date of August 4, 1961.

The presentation proves nine items on Obama’s birth certificate were taken from the Hawaii woman’s certificate. Five items were lifted together, making the transfer proof positive of human manipulation and irrefutably criminal. The findings were confirmed by two different entities on two separate continents, the first by forensic document examiner Reed Hayes of Honolulu and the second by Forlab of Italy, a company that specializes in extracting information from multimedia files.

There was a lot of speculation that a President Trump would cast some light on Obama’s treachery, but many of us didn’t think it would happen in his first term. We knew all too well the Clinton machine would go after his Achilles’ heel – the birther issue. It was the number one item on Clinton’s opposition research, information collected to use on a political opponent to discredit or otherwise weaken them. Trump was forced to take a stand disavowing any allegations of Obama’s questionable citizenship. We knew he had to do it, but we had to make sure he knew the truth.

After Trump took office Det. Zullo and his team took the entirety of the birth certificate investigation – evidence of fraud – files, videos, affidavits, fake ID documents, etc. to the White House. It needed to get into the hands of someone trustworthy who would make sure Trump saw it. We were so hopeful. It was given to perhaps the closest person in his administration, his chief of staff; at the time it was his acting chief of staff. They gave it to Mick Mulvaney. [de minimis NOTE: Mick was White House Chief of Staff from January 2019 until March 2020, way after the GOP controlled everything. COS at the time was Reince Prebius. Another comment to leave for the Mikster.]

TAGGED: Cold Case Posse, Donald Trump, FBI, January 6 Committee, Mick Mulvaney, Mike Zullo, Obama's eligibliity, Peter Navarro, Sheriff Joseph Arpaio
2 Comments [including our favorite, Roseanne's ex-husband Tom Arnold]

Peggy Yellen [Janet's sister???] says:
Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 7:30 PM
Mick Mulvaney was a politician from South Carolina. I do not know his whereabouts these days. I an not one of his supporters, as I believe he knew of dishonest voting practices years ago. I had questions to ask at one of his “Town Halls”, which he “managed” to
Shut me down from asking them. Also, when I set an office meeting, he arranged two additional men to be present, where I was the only woman. I am not a fan.

Thomas Arnold says:
Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 3:02 PM
Great article, Miki Booth! But, have we now reached the “Point of No Return?” It certainly is beginning to look like it. In fact, I didn’t know that anyone could mention the Obama Fraud anymore! “Not current” and “too late to do anything about it.” Let’s not point fingers at and embarrass all those well-meaning (NOT!) Obama co-conspirators, the CIA and FBI, phony 4th Estate journalists, our so-called “representatives” in Congress, the U.S. Supreme Court and in particular Chief Justice John “bring ’em on and I’ll swear ’em in” Roberts Jr, et al, et al. REALLY! WHEN IS IT TOO LATE TO HOLD SOMEONE, ESPECIALLY A PAST PRESIDENT WHO AS MUCH AS “STOLE” THE PRESIDENCY, ACCOUNTABLE FOR TREASON (YOU, THE READERS, DO KNOW DON’T YOU, THAT THERE IS NO STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS FOR THE CRIME OF TREASON?). Look around you, America. Do you like what you see? Are you someone (among millions and growing in number every day) who contributed to our country’s sick, woke downfall and two-tiered “justice” system? But, I thought, AG Garland, that no one is, or was, above the law! A complete collapse of our constitutional democratic republic is JUST AROUND THE CORNER. We “Birthers,” as you call us, did our best, but came up short. I, for one, will always regret what I have seen happen to our wise and brave Founding Fathers’ one-of-a-kind, God-fearing, and equal-for-all society.
Such a sad, sad article. If only T**** had a second term, he was ready to release EVERYTHING! Now Miki is just a barren hull weeping while singing "This Nearly Was Mine" from SOUTH PACIFIC. :(

Return to “Other weirdos”