Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by RTH10260 »

Didn't Mike announce the same August dates last year?
Gregg

Re: Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Gregg »

He's talking about a pillow sale. A pillow sale like you've never seen before...
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:48 am The crowd, including Bannon, don't seem especially impressed (I watched it with the sound off so I may be wrong).
Any day now.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

as above
MyPillow’s Lindell Sanctioned Over ‘Frivolous’ Election Suit
  • Federal judge tosses CEO’s claims against Dominion, Smartmatic
    Lindell stands by claims that companies rigged 2020 vote
ByErik Larson
19 May 2022 at 22:34 CEST Updated on20 May 2022 at 18:44 CEST

MyPillow Inc. Chief Executive Officer Mike Lindell was ordered to pay legal fees and costs incurred by a voting technology firm he accused in a “frivolous” lawsuit of rigging the 2020 presidential election.

A federal judge in Washington on Thursday imposed sanctions on Lindell and his former lawyers as part of a decision throwing out the CEO’s defamation lawsuits against Dominion Voting Systems Inc. and Smartmatic Corp., which were falsely placed at the center of a vast conspiracy theory after the election.

Lindell, an outspoken supporter of former President Donald Trump, filed his suit after the companies sued him for defamation over his election-fraud claims. US District Judge Carl Nichols said the CEO failed to properly allege a conspiracy by the two companies or back up his claim that they defamed him. The judge also partially granted Smartmatic’s motion for sanctions and fees. The amount will be decided later.

:snippity:

Lindell said in a phone call that he’ll decide later whether to appeal because he is busy challenging the continued use of Dominion and Smartmatic voting machines across the US.

“Whatever the judge thinks, that’s his opinion,” Lindell said. “I’ve got lawyers doing more important things like removing these machines from every state.”
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

*checks....* Machines have so far been removed from all the states that start with Z.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Gregg wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:29 am *checks....* Machines have so far been removed from all the states that start with Z.
As falls Zouth Dakota, so falls the nation.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:43 am
“Whatever the judge thinks, that’s his opinion,” Lindell said.
Does MyLindell not appreciate that some opinions carry more weight than others?

Lindell's opinions create only warm air, a judge's opinions can cause deprivation of liberty and forfeit of many dollars. Not the same.
tek

Post by tek »

“Whatever the judge thinks, that’s his opinion,” Lindell said. “I’ve got lawyers doing more important things like removing these machines from every state emptying my wallet.”
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Sort of off topic...

Minnesota had their primary elections yesterday. I didn't pay a lot of attention to the Republican side, so I hadn't noticed who they had running in the primary for Attorney General. Doug Wardlow - the general counsel for Mike Lindell - was one of the candidates. The Republican endorsed candidate was Jim Schultz. Republicans were not happy with Wardlow because he had promised to drop out of running if the Republicans did not endorse him. They didn't, but Wardlow reneged on his promise. Wardlow's main issue, I guess, was the fact that Minnesota's Supreme Court had recently determined that our constitution protects a woman's rights to abortion. Of course, Wardlow is as bat-shit crazy as you would imagine.

Yesterday's primary results - Jim Schultz - 52.5%, Doug Wardlow - 34.8%.

Now Jim Schultz will go up against our current Attorney General, Keith Ellison.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Ace reporter Sharon Rondeau wrote story after story about True The Vote's lying fantasies, from 2000 Mules to the latest hustle, "The Pit".
Livestream for “The Pit” has Started
1 Comments 3 days ago

What Will Happen at “The Pit?”
No Comments 4 days ago
Well, it's good Sharon is used to failure because guess what... you might want to sit down because this is soooo shocking... The Pit is just another grift for the marks.
Another year, another high-profile voter-fraud summit goes bust
Analysis by Philip Bump National correspondent August 15, 2022 at 1:37 p.m. EDT

It was just over a year ago that MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell convened supporters and data experts in South Dakota for a multiday summit at which he pledged to show his evidence that foreign actors had interfered in the 2020 election. As presented, the idea was straightforward: Lindell, who believed fervently that the election had been stolen, would finally offer up the raw information that he claimed showed how voting machines had been hacked and the results altered from overseas. This wasn’t his analysis, obviously; he’d hired guys who said they’d uncovered a pattern that could be replicated by others. But when the moment came … it couldn’t. The data was invalid and/or useless. There was no proof. None has since emerged. But Lindell was in a corner. He’d kept stringing people along for months, promising a big reveal. Whether he knew he didn’t have anything or not, someone did. And this is how cons work: The stakes keep getting increased until the whole thing collapses.

This episode sprang to mind immediately when I started watching “The Pit,” a symposium held in Arizona over the weekend by 2022′s in-vogue election conspiracy theorists, the leaders of the group True the Vote. Same elevation of hype. Same collapse of what was promised. If you’re at all familiar with True the Vote, this won’t surprise you.In his book “Everything Trump Touches Dies,” former GOP consultant Rick Wilson describes being engaged by the group at some point before the 2016 election. Wilson and his team prepared to help True the Vote get their message — “millions upon millions of illegal votes are cast in every election” — out to the public. “[T]here was just one problem,” Wilson writes. “As the leading voter fraud prevention group in the country, True the Vote couldn’t provide enough data to make a convincing case even for us, far less to paint a picture of a massive conspiracy to push illegal voters to the polls.” He tells that story as context for disparaging Donald Trump’s post-2016 insistence that millions of votes had been cast illegally — a claim that Trump adopted wholesale from a tweet by Gregg Phillips of True the Vote. Phillips never provided evidence for the claim, something that he tried to explain away Saturday as his extrapolation of data on the number of noncitizens who vote in the United States (something that happens extremely rarely).

By 2020, True the Vote’s reputation wasn’t terrific. During a panel discussion in August 2020, a group of conservatives were asked about True the Vote, spurring sharp criticism. Among those warning listeners away was attorney Cleta Mitchell, who would go on to be a prominent figure in Trump’s effort to overturn the election. But True the Vote? Pass. Then the group got lucky, convincing filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza that they had data showing a widespread effort to collect and cast ballots in swing states. The result was “2000 Mules,” a movie that became a sensation on the right this year because it offered what had long been missing: apparent evidence of enough fraud to have affected the election results. In reality, of course, the film shows no such thing. It shows no example of anyone casting ballots at more than one drop box, as is alleged, and it shows none of the purported data that Phillips collected to cobble together his estimates of how many “mules” were at work. The only map purporting to show someone visiting multiple drop boxes was fictional, as Phillips admitted to The Washington Post.

D’Souza, like Trump and Wilson, was dependent on True the Vote and Phillips in particular for the claims made in the film. The film documents the downside of that credulity: a filmed interaction in which Phillips suggests that their data analysis solved a murder (to D’Souza’s fawning astonishment) was later shown to have not occurred. After “2000 Mules” was released, True the Vote, like Lindell before them, promised to release all of the data undergirding their purported investigation. In May, they said they would soon “pull the ripcord,” making all of their information public within a few weeks.
#RIPCORD

Step 1: 2000 Mules
Step 2: Pull the Ripcord

True the Vote will be releasing the information used to make the movie, including information about the people responsible. According to The Gateway Pundit: pic.twitter.com/Je8QveBkZa

— Kathleen Sharrit (@KSharrit) May 12, 2022
Then it didn’t happen. There was no “ripcord” pulled. In interviews, Phillips pledged that new information would be coming out “ten times” as big as what they’d uncovered in “Mules.” But the actual evidence that they claimed to have found in the film remained under wraps. (They had presented it to some law enforcement agencies, including the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, which didn’t find cause to launch a criminal investigation.)

Finally, True the Vote announced “The Pit.” Phillips said that what would be presented would be “devastating” and include “the part that was left out of the movie.” The media, he insisted, was scared of how devastating the stories would be. The event was carried on Right Side Broadcasting Network (RSBN), a streaming channel focused on right-wing content. But it was hardly something taking place at the fringe. RSBN opened with two hosts, including Donald Trump’s attorney Christina Bobb. Bobb was in the news earlier in the week as having signed off on the FBI’s removal of material at Mar-a-Lago, but the role on Saturday was familiar to her: she used to be a host on One America News. Bobb and RSBN’s other host interviewed two prominent Arizona elected officials before “The Pit” even began: Republican secretary of state nominee Mark Finchem and gubernatorial nominee Kari Lake. Lake was also the event’s first speaker. Well, after the man who offered the invocation. He expressed his hope that the “communist spirit that’s trying to destroy our nation … would hang on the own gallows that they built.”

Finally, it was time for Phillips and his colleague Catherine Engelbrecht to prove the doubters wrong. The result? The announcement of a website Open.ink, at which they promised to dump the drop-box surveillance video they obtained from states and documents from various election lawsuits. “The ‘pulling of the ripcord’ is Open.ink,” Phillips said. There was no announcement that Open.ink would also include the cellphone geolocation data that Phillips claimed showed the existence of all of the mules in the first place. It’s hard to see what is there, since if you visit at this point, you’re quickly redirected to a sign-up sheet that asks you to create an account that must be approved before you can move forward. But you can catch a glimpse of the underlying site, which includes this appeal. After revealing the site, the True the Vote team put a coda on that boring-old 2020 stuff. “And that really I think is …” Engelbrecht said, looking at Phillips — her demeanor indicating uncertainty about taking the next step. “ … the end of ‘mules,’ we’re done!” Phillips replied with affected enthusiasm. “The end of ‘mules!’ ” Engelbrecht added. “End scene. We’re done.” :lol:

No doubt realizing that this is not what the audience expected — RSBN’s lower-third read “The Pit reveals ‘devastating news on 2020’ ” at multiple points in the program — she tried to contextualize the development. “Honestly, guys,” she said, “ … it’s time to move on. Not to move on to what happened in 2020, because we still have to understand what happened. That is critical. We have to understand that. But we are 90 some days out from midterms” — and so on. Sure enough, after the Open.ink announcement, the event itself transitioned away from the claims that made True the Vote famous. A parade of people gave presentations about products they’d developed (an artificial-intelligence lie detector, some sort of phone that prevents being tracked, etc.). A woman from New York described her discovery of a nefarious pattern in voter identification numbers in the state that she alleged gave Democrats an unfair advantage in elections allowing them to indoctrinate children. That sort of thing. Phillips also gave a presentation loaded with military-style discussions of counterintelligence focused on “protecting” elections moving forward. This was a central thrust of the day: They’d brought everyone together promising to finally demonstrate their 2020 allegations … and then used the day to instead move on to the next thing. So did Lindell. Shortly before “The Pit” began, RSBN cut away from Bobb and her co-host for a quick ad break. And there was the infamous pillow salesman. But he wasn’t selling pillows; instead, he wanted people to purchase MyCoffee, a brew that leveraged the “volcanic soil and humid climate” of Honduras for the best cup of joe you’ve ever had. The hustle is ever-evolving.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... p_politics

Any day now! And here comes Mikey's next hustle, (S)election Code. Is anybody planning to tune in to the grift-a-thon on Frank Speech? :lol:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:46 pm Ace reporter Sharon Rondeau wrote story after story about True The Vote's lying fantasies, from 2000 Mules to the latest hustle, "The Pit".
Yeah; Rondeau breathless announced The Pit was a thing, and then that it was starting!

Rondeau went quiet afterwards; now I know why: Daily Beast: Dinesh D’Souza Movie Star Booted From Party for Bringing Gun:
What was meant to be Gregg Phillips’ moment of triumph ended in disaster

Earlier this year, election-fraud conspiracy theorist Gregg Phillips shot to fame on the right as one of the stars of 2,000 Mules, conservative pundit Dinesh D’Souza’s quasi-documentary attempt to prove the 2020 election was stolen. Since the movie’s release in May, however, Phillips has claimed he has proof of election fraud that was “10 times” bigger than 2,000 Mules.

On Saturday, Phillips vowed to finally release his information in front of a crowd of more than 100 conservative conspiracy theorists and influencers at an exclusive gathering he dubbed “The Pit.” But what was meant to be Phillips’s moment of triumph ended in disaster, as police ushered Phillips from his own afterparty for bringing a gun and warned him not to return.
:eek:

As expected:
Phillips’ weekend initially went according to plan, with a rogue’s gallery of QAnon promoters and other far-right figures meeting at an “undisclosed location” near Scottsdale, Arizona to hear Phillips’ much-hyped announcement. Dubbed “The Ripcord,” as in Phillips’s constant threats to “pulling the ripcord www” and releasing his purported evidence.

The big reveal, however, turned out to be a massive flop, with Phillips merely directing his fans to a partially built website that appears to offer supporters a chance to pay money to see proof of election fraud.
Image ImageImage
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Dangit, I was hoping to see if I was one of the mules. I certainly would appear to qualify: during the period in question, I routinely would park within 25 feet of a dropbox at odd hours (usually between 10pm and midnight) and stick around for 5-30 minutes, sometimes even longer. I might even drive down to the nearest intersection and come back, or to the nearest city park, which had a parking lot off the same drive. I usually had two phones when I did this. Suspicious as fuck, right?

In reality, I was playing Wizards Unite, which is a lot like Pokemon Go except it was in the Harry Potter 'verse (made by the same company, even). If you visited landmarks, you got in-game rewards, such as energy or ingredients for making potions, and could make rare creatures appear more frequently so you could collect them. Dr. Vicklund and I started playing before the pandemic as a way to encourage us to get out walking together, but her health took a turn for the worse early in the pandemic so I started doing some of this for her. All these places that I was visiting were public and open late at night and the closer to my home than any other such landmark. The dropbox was located within 15 feet of three landmarks and I could reach them all from my car if I parked in a nearby spot.
busterbunker

Post by busterbunker »

A friend clued me in that this guy is selling all sorts of other MyShit. I don't get that channel. Has the MyProduct list expanded?

Reminded me of Steve Jobs and all his iShit. In a Heart of Darkness, Brando kinda way. Narcissism cuts both ways.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:57 pm In reality, I was playing Wizards Unite ...
GUARDS! SEIZE HIM! :torches:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Foggy wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:36 am
W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:57 pm In reality, I was playing Wizards Unite ...
GUARDS! SEIZE HIM! :torches:
:duel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Gateway House of Boys (and Pundits) is ON IT:
DON’T MISS the ‘Moment of Truth Summit’ This Weekend Hosted by Mike Lindell — LIVE ON FRANK SPEECH or RSBN from Southern Missouri
By Jim Hoft Published August 18, 2022 at 7:45am

Mike Lindell’s The Moment of Truth Summit will held this weekend in southern Missouri.

The two day event starts at 9 AM Central on Saturday and will be hosted by Mike Lindell.

The conference will premier the movie “The Selection Code” and there will be plenty of expert witnesses presenting throughout the weekend.

Patriots from all 50 states will present on how the 2020 Election was RIGGED AND STOLEN and how to STOP it from ever happening AGAIN.

This is a MUST-SEE event to help SAVE our COUNTRY from the deliberate AND ILLEGAL DESTRUCTION by the deep state, the communist left, and their allies.
There's been a lot less pumping from the marks on Twitter about this which is interesting. Even this is a really short story from GP.

Zachary Petrizzo @ZTPetrizzo 14h
Trump took to Truth Social tonight to promote Mike Lindell’s “Moment of Truth Summit” happening this coming weekend — which is essentially a re-packaging of Lindell’s failed “cyber symposium” event that featured a commercial printer which was billed as a voting machine.

trapezoid of discovery @get_innocuous 20h
BTW, now that I'm COVID ridden and stuck inside, you can 100% expect live coverage of Lindell's Moment of Truth summit this weekend. It'll probably be through Twitter threads, similar to my Symposium coverage, though I may try to find a more organized way.
Here's 3 minutes of propaganda from Mike:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

Here's the schedule from the website. Well, we all know what Foggy will be doing this weekend. Look at these fabulous speakers, all our (least) favorites. Even Gregg's pal Doug will be there :lol:
Day 1 - August 20th
How We Got Here
9am - 11:30am CT
Mike kicks off The Moment of Truth Summit laying out the key events and milestones which has lead us to were we are today. Featuring: Jenna Ellis, Kurt Olsen, Patrick Colbeck, Dr. Douglas Frank, Justice Gableman, and many more…

State of the States Address
11:30am - 6:30pm CT
The State of the States Address will be held in alphabetical order. Speakers representing all 50 states will share their courageous fight to fix 2020 first including successes and failures and their current footprint moving forward. [How exciting does this sound?]

Selection Code Movie Premier
6:30pm - 8:45pm CT
Mike Lindell presents the Selection Code movie premier followed by a discussion.

Day 2 - August 21st
A Message of Hope
9am - 11am CT

Hank Kunneman
9am - 10am

Lance Wallnau
10am - 11am

Trial of The Machines
11am - 6:30pm CT
Mike Lindell puts the voting machines on trial. [Who will defend the machines? Will it be an empty chair?]

Call to Action
6:30pm - 9pm CT
Mike Lindell discusses where we go from here with a call to action for everyone.
https://momentoftruthsummit.com/
Luke

Post by Luke »

Kandiss Taylor will be there -- the jig is up!

Reminded Zach that inanimate objects can WIN! 8-) :lol:

jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Orly seizing defeat from the jaws of a default judgment! :clap: :clap:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Promo code: WAR
screen_shot_2022-08-19_at_21.34-1.33.jpg
screen_shot_2022-08-19_at_21.34-1.33.jpg (122.93 KiB) Viewed 705 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

Frankp @CogitoErgoWtf 8h
Mike Lindell is going to reveal the TRUTH, so, please, please, please, all you MAGA folks, give him and Trump all your money.
ALL of it.
And if you don't have any left, BORROW money.
HOCK things.
3rd mortgage.
EVERYTHING.
Spend every fucking cent you have.
Zachary Petrizzo @ZTPetrizzo
Ahead of his event, Mike Lindell seeming somewhat disappointed, says "it all comes down to this weekend," adding that he has now spent north of 30 million dollars on chasing down voter fraud claims after the 2020 election — something he says he mostly does in the dead of night.
11:39 AM · Aug 19, 2022·Twitter Web App
Zachary Petrizzo @ZTPetrizzo 39m
Ahead of his "Moment of Truth Summit" this weekend, Mike Lindell said tonight that his event will have "no breaks" as he's bought "hundreds of thousands of dollars of food" so that there's "no reason to leave" the venue.

Pick up the new book RUIN:

Luke

Post by Luke »

Did a quick Telegram scan for tomorrow's huge event...

At https://selectioncode.com/, with a fake email and phone number (but you have to be able to reply to texts... Google Voice or other free throwaway text numbers can do that, just Google for them) you'll get a digital copy of the movie and never-ending text messages from Mike grifting and selling products.

World Premier August 20th 10 Hours 27 Minutes 05 Seconds
Was 2020 stolen? It’s deeper than that. You’ve heard it said “Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.” What about those who code the vote? What if our leaders aren’t actually being elected by us, but instead… selected?

(S)ELECTION CODE follows the story of Tina Peters the County Clerk in Mesa Colorado, who made a backup of her counties Dominion Voting System server, only to stumble across evidence of manipulation in a recent local city council election…. and also the 2020 general election. Tina’s discovery ignites a chain reaction upending her life. And upending the world.

You will not be able to unsee what you see. We stand at an apex in human history. Are we handing too much power to technology – and those that program it? (S)ELECTION CODE is a political thriller uncovering a secret so critical to the survival of America it transcends political parties. It is not about correcting the past. It’s about correcting the future. Once you see (S)ELECTION CODE you’ll never again let a machine near your vote.

Gregg's pal Doug Frank will be there. Have been reaching out to the 699th to see if there's any chance they'll be in or near the University Plaza Hotel and Convention Center in Springfield Aug 20-21 but only received a very terse NO COMMENT. :dog:

Follow the Data with Dr Frank, [8/18/2022 9:17 AM]
I’m headed to Missouri for The Moment of Truth Summit. I’ve been helping the Mike Lindell team to prepare for the event and will also be presenting. It’s going to be epic!

I’m also looking forward to hanging out with Mike and the over one thousand patriot attendees from every state in our country who will be reporting on their snowballing election reform efforts.

Make sure to tune in this weekend, you don’t want to miss this historic event!

https://momentoftruthsummit.com/
Joe Oltmann is pumping Lindell and grifter Patrick Colbeck.
Joe Oltmann, [8/19/2022 8:18 PM]
The Moment of Truth Summit hosted by Mike Lindell is this weekend and Patrick Colbeck and Col. Shawn Smith join us to update us on the event. Joe and the Conservative Daily Podcast will be there August 20th and 21st so tune into the event with us! For more information got to momentoftruthsummit.com.

If you missed watch at: Rumble:

If there is one episode every one of us needs to share it is this mornings show with Jeff Lenberg.
Jeff is a subject matter expert in too many ways and broke down nothing less than 100 percent proof the machines are meant to defraud American voters. It is extremely time sensitive. Watch and share it far and wide. We have a chance to end the fraud once and for all.

Lenberg works with soon-to-be-jailed Matt D.
Jeff Lenberg - DePerno Law Office, PLLChttps://www.depernolaw.com › uploads › [16]_ex...PDF
Analyst: Jeffrey Lenberg. Date: May 3, 2021. Executive Summary. Vote modification in Antrim County was consistent with technical manipulation ...
https://www.depernolaw.com/uploads/2/7/ ... berg_2.pdf
The lunatic grifters are converging... it would be a great patriotic act for the 699th to show up and give them a stern barking at! :P
busterbunker

Post by busterbunker »

The MyKilo is pretty good but you need to get the My699th to give it a MyBarking. Get with the MyProgram.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”