Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Good TikToks

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: Good TikToks

Post by RTH10260 »

the TikTok response clip is in article
seems some local screwup
UPDATED – LOUISIANA WOMAN TICKETED FOR INDECENT EXPOSURE

Bruce Mikells
Updated: June 21, 2022

A Louisiana woman ticketed for indecent exposure will have the charges against her dismissed after visiting with city officials in the town of Winnfield. TikTok creator @kazzi112 took to the social media platform to decry a ticket she received while attending a street fair in Winnfield back in June. She was ticketed for indecent exposure but many who viewed her story could not understand why charges were brought against her in the first place.

It turns out the charges will be dismissed after a meeting between Winnfield Chief of Police Johnny Ray Carpenter, Winnfield City Attorney Herman Castete, and her attorney. That meeting happened on July 12rth In that meeting, the city officials admitted that @kazzi112's outfit was in fact not illegal.

Let's hear directly from @kazzi112 as she explains what happened in that meeting.

Read More: https://973thedawg.com/louisiana-woman- ... e-but-why/
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“When both of your parents are anchors.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Danraft

Post by Danraft »

Love it!
raison de arizona

She’s a kindergarten teacher. Btw.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

raison de arizona

Peak TikTok.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Meet Rose and her mother Tiana_thebuglady. I am hooked.

On the Arkansas Entymolgy page, jumping spiders are IN. they are known for being sweet and friendly.

"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
lunaluz

Post by lunaluz »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:39 am
I love that guy, I follow him on Tiktok.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Me too!

´Just look at all those FBIs…’
raison de arizona

Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Paging Andy! Andy! American moved to Iceland, shares.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR5x4uwN/

ETA
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR5xoXvp/
raison de arizona

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Looks like OBL was very effective comparing the number of lifes lost on 9/11 to the number the US lost over the last two decades in following up on the event. Including the loss of the fabric in US society, eg the ongoing paranoia(*) over a potential unlikely repeated terrorist attack.

(*) very visible when binge viewing 1AA clips. Everyone with a camera is a potential terrorist, report him asap. "In this day and age..." we need to see your I.D. for constitutionally protected activity, eg filming in public, filming of and inside public buildings or industrial complexes. Even when a Google Maps or Googe Earth view reveals all the same information.
raison de arizona

raison de arizona

I'm not crying, you're crying.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Tiredretiredlawyer

I love that woman with the baked potatoes with legs! Back me up on this, sugar, the way she talks and looks is a damned warning sign. She is a GOOD OL' GIRL. You do NOT EVAH get in a bar fight with a GOG whatever gender you are cuz she will bust your ass. :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:38 pm I love that woman with the baked potatoes with legs! Back me up on this, sugar, the way she talks and looks is a damned warning sign. She is a GOOD OL' GIRL. You do NOT EVAH get in a bar fight with a GOG whatever gender you are cuz she will bust your ass. :biggrin:
Definitely East Alabama or somewhere in Tennessee, but she will whip your ass without taking the cigarette out of her mouth or putting her Bud Light down.
raison de arizona

Good TikToks

MAGA, where the points don't matter and the facts are made up.
RTH10260

Good TikToks

Post by RTH10260 »

"What we are fighting for? We are taking America back again!"
► Show Spoiler
Phoenix520
Verified:

Good TikToks

Post by Phoenix520 »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:42 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:38 pm I love that woman with the baked potatoes with legs! Back me up on this, sugar, the way she talks and looks is a damned warning sign. She is a GOOD OL' GIRL. You do NOT EVAH get in a bar fight with a GOG whatever gender you are cuz she will bust your ass. :biggrin:
Definitely East Alabama or somewhere in Tennessee, but she will whip your ass without taking the cigarette out of her mouth or putting her Bud Light down.
Down deep in the South this Good Ol’ Arkansas Girl and her trans, EMT husband, Beau-rito, are changing hearts if not minds daily. :lovestruck: I’m a fan.
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Good TikToks

Post by jez »

Phoenix520 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:36 pm
sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:42 pm
Down deep in the South this Good Ol’ Arkansas Girl and her trans, EMT husband, Beau-rito, are changing hearts if not minds daily. :lovestruck: I’m a fan.
I love her TikToks. I follow her. :)
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Good TikToks

Post by jez »

“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
Tiredretiredlawyer

Good TikToks

:rotflmao:
raison de arizona

Good TikToks

"unskilled labor"

Return to “The Funny”