Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Lauren Boebert - Carpetbaggin’ Vapin’ Yankin’ Lauren Opal Boebert née Roberts

These people suck. They are bad people.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Lauren Boebert - Rootin’ Tootin’ Shootin’ Lauren Opal Boebert née Roberts

Post by raison de arizona »

sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:21 am
bill_g wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:33 am Bobo's husband got in trouble trespassing on the neighbors land with his ATV.

The Police report has Bobo's home addy and phone number.

That looks like she is the subject, not her husband. Do you have a link to the report or at least an image of the second page?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

northland10 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:58 pm The other day I realized it is way too easy to envision BooBoo doing a pole dance while holding an AR-15.
I am not ashamed to say I am totally down for that. Lemme go to the bank and get a bundle of singles....

(sorry, she is just my type if she could keep her mouth shut)
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:38 am
sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:21 am
bill_g wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:33 am Bobo's husband got in trouble trespassing on the neighbors land with his ATV.

The Police report has Bobo's home addy and phone number.

That looks like she is the subject, not her husband. Do you have a link to the report or at least an image of the second page?
Rethinking: Was her husband the reason for the call, but Congresswoman Boebert answered the police officer, just cause her office has much more clout when uniforms show up?
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

The Denver Post has a story from a couple days ago with some details, but there's very little meat on the bones. The DP seems to be protective of their girl in congress. Or perhaps more correctly, they don't want to piss off the state conservatives by appearing to attack the representative. So, they don't pursue a story that could be hostile to her and her family. Not an entirely unusual position for the news media these days. Dinosaurs gotta eat too.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

That article seemed thorough and even brought back the lewd charge. I’m not getting a vibe that they’re on the Boebert side.
raison de arizona

That’s not how a coup works. That’s not how any of this works.
Lauren Boebert @laurenboebert wrote: AG Garland personally approved the raid on President Trump.

This is nothing short of a coup.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:05 pm That’s not how a coup works. That’s not how any of this works.
Lauren Boebert @laurenboebert wrote: AG Garland personally approved the raid on President Trump.

As much as this is a tweet aimed to toss fresh meat to her unlettered, rabid base, it is also testimony to how utterly stupid, and incredibly unqualified she is to hold any office anywhere, any time.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

OTOH, she relieved Biden of any responsibility. So, sometime in the future when she does an about face claiming he did, we'll have one more example of her being the very swamp creature she claims she wants gone from government. She is her own very worst enemy.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:35 am That article seemed thorough and even brought back the lewd charge. I’m not getting a vibe that they’re on the Boebert side.
My read said their goal was to ride the fence with a minimum of slivers in their butt.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

No, she's correct, actually, once you agree that President Trump won the 2020 election and is serving his second term of office at the present time. If true, an attempt to remove him from power would be an attempted coup, and a bad thing.

But her premise is so insane that it's really sad in many ways. Poor, poor bunny, she goes to bed at night thinking Trump is still in office, wondering why even Fox News seems to think this other dude is president, and really agonizing over the big questions. Questions like, how do things work? What is reality? How can I get people to pay attention to me? :think: :confuzzled:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Foggy wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:58 pm No, she's correct, actually, once you agree that President Trump won the 2020 election and is serving his second term of office at the present time. If true, an attempt to remove him from power would be an attempted coup, and a bad thing.

But her premise is so insane that it's really sad in many ways. Poor, poor bunny, she goes to bed at night thinking Trump is still in office, wondering why even Fox News seems to think this other dude is president, and really agonizing over the big questions. Questions like, how do things work? What is reality? How can I get people to pay attention to me? :think: :confuzzled:
Or he's the presumptive 47th president, except for this coup. C'mon, give her assistant credit for spelling "coup" right, even if they pronounce it "coop."
raison de arizona

She's a nut. Listen to her yelling in the background after her mic gets cut.
Acyn @Acyn wrote:Boebert gets gaveled and her mic gets cut
I will say one thing for her though, she is passionate. Anyway, another time w/ response.
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Yarmouth: And the idea that they’re going to be armed… I know Mrs. Boebert would like them to be armed as they are in her restaurant but that’s not what IRS agents do.
*applause*
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Really? They're no worse than the Palins. Anyone who's lived in my old part of hillbilly world knows dozens of them.
Edit: Edit: None of whom has ever been more than the volunteer fire chief.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/ke ... r-AA10E35Y
Key Moments From Lauren Boebert's Neighbors' 911 Calls After Dispute

A woman called 911 to report that the boy had "cussed" at neighbors and left when they told him to slow down.

Deputies had not reached the scene when a second neighbor called 911 to report that Boebert's husband, Jayson Boebert, was running over his mailbox.

The Garfield County Sheriff's Office told the Post that deputies decided to let the neighbors resolve the dispute among themselves. A spokesperson refused to clarify why deputies did not investigate further considering the content of the 911 calls, according to the newspaper.

American Muckrackers PAC, which is seeking to oust Boebert from office, has accused the sheriff's office of covering up the Boebert family's involvement in the disturbance, and called for an investigation into the relationship between the Boeberts and the sheriff's office.

Boebert's office, the sheriff's office and American Muckrackers have been contacted for comment.
► Show Spoiler
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Watch as a big star arrives and the room heaves with... about 30 people?

Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Suranis wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:52 am Watch as a big star arrives and the room heaves with... about 30 people?

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 1403423746
What's that old joke? Lauren Boebert would show up to the opening of an envelope.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Probably a good time for her to be away from her neighbors.
101010 :towel:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I hope she doesn't fall off those shoes.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Her center of gravity is lower than the average female her upper body notwithstanding.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
raison de arizona

Appropriate acronym for use in Congress? You be the judge.
PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Lauren Boebert describes how her FART team, the “Floor Action Response Team,” monitors bills on the floor.
tek

Post by tek »

Off Topic
Now do the Senate/House Intervention Team
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:05 pm That’s not how a coup works. That’s not how any of this works.

No, Ms. Boebert, that is not a coup. If you want to know what a coup looks like, check out the events of Jan. 6, 2021.

I would say that she is as dumb as a box of rocks, but that would give the rocks a bad name.
raison de arizona

Or, and hear me out here, maybe the dude has been running his agency for nearly forty years, and will be 82 years old when he retires later this year. Maybe that has something to do with it. :shrug:
Lauren Boebert @laurenboebert wrote: Fauci is stepping down in December to try and avoid scrutiny from a Republican House that will take over in January.

Understand this loud and clear, Anthony:

We are coming for you whether you retire or not. You will not get away with what you did to America.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:horse:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”