Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Kash Patel

These people suck. They are bad people.
Kendra

Kash Patel

Post by Kendra »

Suggestions to improve the thread title welcome. Didn't want to muck up the J6 thread with this bull:shit:
Kash Patel just published a children’s book about King Trump. So please….fuck all the way off about cashing in you weasel.

Kendra

Re: Kash Patel

Post by Kendra »

Forty separate trips? How long was he in the WH admin?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

► Show Spoiler
:cantlook:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Kendra wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:52 pm
Kash Patel just published a children’s book about King Trump. So please….fuck all the way off about cashing in you weasel.
The dude's name is literally pronounced *Cash*.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:52 pm

https:// twitter.com/FPWellman/status/1541956680023515136
of course the most absurd is that the US became a Republic to get done with the British monarchy. And a nominal member of the Republican party wants to reestablish a monarchy :cantlook: :brickwallsmall:

Amazon wrote:A key player in uncovering one of our nations biggest injustices tells the whole story—for kids!
Kash Patel partners with Beacon of Freedom Publishing House, an imprint of BRAVE Books, to bring a fantastical retelling of Hillary’s horrible plot against Trump to the whole family.
Full of fake heralds and keeper Komey’s spying slugs, this is a story of daring and danger. But never fear! Kash the Distinguished Discoverer will win the day.

ps. published April 1, 2022 - joke :cantlook:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

Kendra wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:41 am

I think I lost about 10 IQ points just watching half of it.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

UPDATE: At a hearing Fri, ODNI said there are 15K pages of docs in response to my #FOIA lawsuit for Kash Patel's emails & other docs while he was at ODNI. Agency said it only has 4 people working on FOIA & could produce 200 pages per month. Judge kicked it up to 300

So 5 years
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I guess they just expect everyone to forget that they had four years to go after Clinton…and didn’t.
FORMER TRUMP OFFICIAL KASH PATEL: THESE SAME GOVERNMENT GANGSTERS LET HILLARY OFF THE HOOK.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

But only if he has a wand and is wearing a wizard hat.

I despise this fraudster for so many reasons but suffice it to say he’s a 2-bit thug.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:37 pm https:// twitter.com/natsechobbyist/status/1558840654951759874
But only if he has a wand and is wearing a wizard hat.

I despise this fraudster for so many reasons but suffice it to say he’s a 2-bit thug.
Acyn
@Acyn
Patel: He can literally stand over a set documents and say these are now declassified
Embedded video
5:39 PM · Aug 14, 2022
It's not exactly how it works, he (the prior guy) could have ordered the process of declassification, then the rule book comes into play. He did not have a magick wand, nor a rubber stamp.

As mentioned elsewhere, had the process been taken correctly, each copy of the documents recovered at MaL would have had the new classification level noted on it.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Kash Patel is now selling ‘Government Gangster Takedown Hats’ after being named in Trump’s search warrant affidavit.
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

If ever a man deserved a remix of Lyrical Gangsta.
Here comes the goosestepper (treasoner!)
I'm the literal gangster (treasoner!)
Stand on the files in the area (treasoner!)
Still grift you like that (treasoner!)
I mean, I don't rank with the greats on this board for stuff like this, but I get by.

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

TMZ has a feature called, "Who'd You Rather" where readers picked who'd they'd rather get busy with.

So... Who'd You Rather? Kashyap Pramod Patel or Stephen Miller?

In Kash's favor, "Kashyap "Kash" Patel was born to Gujarati parents from India who had immigrated to the States from East Africa Via Canada, in 1980. He was born in Garden City, New York on February 25, 1980. In 2002, He graduated from the University of Richmond and went on to earn a Juris Doctor from Pace University School of Law in 2005. He has also received a certificate in international law from University College in London."

This may sway the voting but could bring it home for Miller --
Katie Miller, who before her marriage was Katie Waldman, had “YOLO” — which stands for “you only live once” — tattooed inside her lower lip. The acronym, which peaked around 2012, became popular after rapper Drake dropped the phrase in the chorus of his song “The Motto.”

Peretz revealed the detail while comparing Miller, who has a long past filled with sexism and ties to white supremacists, to Nazi Joseph Goebbels. Vanity Fair writes:
But to those who knew Waldman, the union wasn’t surprising. As a college classmate from the University of Florida puts it, “The only thing she loves or values in this world is power. Anyone she attaches to in her life is simply a pawn to feed her addiction to it.” After all, even Goebbels was a ladies’ man. Accounts from her high school and college years bring into focus a woman with charm and energy—she had YOLO tattooed inside her lower lip—but it was always trained toward power. These people recall how Waldman cut corners, employed dirty, even illegal tricks, and laughed as she got away with it. Accounts from more recent colleagues add detail to the portrait—one not of a counterbalance to Miller, but rather of a powerful reinforcement. A Washington media flack who’s rapidly ascended—from Capitol Hill to the Department of Homeland Security to the vice president’s office—she can display a bright, even friendly manner, but behind the scenes, acquaintances say she can be ruthless and underhanded, and at times has seemed callous about the suffering of others.
https://www.mediaite.com/politics/katie ... e-reveals/

I know, I know... really tough choice. :smoking:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona

Is ritual suicide an option?

:clap: Ben-Prime
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:28 am Is ritual suicide an option?

:clap: Ben-Prime
It is now.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Kendra wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:59 pm
Kash Patel is now selling ‘Government Gangster Takedown Hats’ after being named in Trump’s search warrant affidavit.
Screenshot 2022-08-30_10-45-30-816.png
Screenshot 2022-08-30_10-45-30-816.png (81.29 KiB) Viewed 3514 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Oooooh, I nominate that for Randy Rainbow's next video :lol:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

At his “family friendly” event to launch his next medieval Trump-themed children’s book, Trump’s declassification and J6 National Guard witness Kash Patel will feature a trebuchet/catapult launching an effigy of Adam Schiff into the air for the kids’ entertainment. For real.
raison de arizona

Kash Patel haz a sad because the DOJ is ignoring him.
C2D24361-9A0F-4A9E-A5E9-F875AD9FDF93.png
C2D24361-9A0F-4A9E-A5E9-F875AD9FDF93.png (430.87 KiB) Viewed 3401 times
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Kash and Sharon Rondeau should get together and swap stories about being ignored. :lol:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Still haven’t understood why it was a big deal to leave his name unredacted.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Kash "Grab" Patel at it again.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:33 am Still haven’t understood why it was a big deal to leave his name unredacted.
Because "IT IDENTIFIES ME TO THE ANTIFA HORDES THAT THIRST TO SODOMIZE THE DEFENDERS OF FREEDOM!!! (Hopefully. I'm sitting outside my house for hours waiting to be ravished but nothing is happening I cant deal with the anticipation I mean fear and loathing for the horrific attacks that will be perpetrated upon my hot tempting body...)"
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”