Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

EX-Fox, Ex-MSNBC, Ex-CNN Host Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus Rooster/Cock

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus / Rooster/Cock

Post by raison de arizona »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:10 pm I'm not quoting the text because don't believe the hype, Ben Smith and Carlson, despite the sparks displayed here, are long time buddies. There was an article a few years back in NYT IIRC regarding Carlson passing him tips and scoops. Carlson claims to not know what white supremacy is, and also calls himself a journalist.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Re: Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus / Rooster/Cock

Post by neonzx »

I dunno why anyone pays attention to this Truker adoptee man-child with hooks into frozen fish sticks for his legacy.

Why is he not gone? Didn't Michael Reagan (another adoptee), fall off the radar? Why do we have to put up the insufferable Tucker?

(insert concerned constipated face)
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Slightly overdressed, it's a golf course, not a tv studio :brickwallsmall:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:04 pm Slightly overdressed, it's a golf course, not a tv studio :brickwallsmall:
He's doing on camera interviews maybe?

Maybe a certain "Announcement" video for Justin Case?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Remember, treason has a dress code.
101010 :towel:
keith

Post by keith »

Apparently he interview Greg Norman.
raison de arizona

keith wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:58 am Apparently he interview Greg Norman.
He did, video:

Norman doesn't get why anyone would have a problem with blood money. And he revealed that Tiger Woods turned down 3/4s of a million just to show up.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Not that I'm a big Tiger fan, but credit where it's due.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tucker-ca ... s-may-leak
Tucker Carlson is “shitting himself” over the possibility that texts between him and far-right conspiracy loon Alex Jones will leak, a source close to the Fox News star told Confider.

Carlson and the raving Infowars ranter trade text messages on a daily basis, according to two people familiar with their relationship. If made public, these sources said, the text messages would be “highly embarrassing” for Carlson.

Two years’ worth of text messages sent and received by Jones are now in the possession of the U.S. House committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection after the far-right conspiracy king’s lawyers accidentally sent a digital copy of all his texts to the lawyers representing the families affected by the Sandy Hook elementary school massacre, which Jones repeatedly dubbed a “hoax.” (Last week, a Texas jury ruled that Jones must pay a combined $49 million in compensatory and punitive damages to the parents of one of the schoolchildren killed in that 2012 mass shooting.)
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

All of the Fox opinion actors have an expiration date. Poor Sean Hannity. His was when tfg was expelled. I've wondered what would cause Tucker Carlson's downfall.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

As much as I hope you are right, TRL, I suspect that these individuals can easily reinvent themselves to champion whatever causes that are embraced by the Fox viewership. And even if they wind up off Faux News, they have earned enough money to go quietly into their respective lives away from the public eye. They also could land lucrative gigs at conservative think tanks or other right-wing organizations to promote the Republican cause du jour.

Besides, I would bet that there are plenty of candidates waiting in the wings to replace them if they are shown the door.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
raison de arizona

Tulsi Gabbard is filling in for Carlson, she is totally on his wavelength.
Andrew Wortman 🏳️‍🌈🇺🇸 @AmoneyResists wrote: Tulsi Gabbard filling in for Tucker Carlson and claiming that “we the people need to stand up to our intelligence agencies” is only surprising because she is technically still a member of the United States Army. She is a traitor and should be dishonorably discharged immediately.
Paul Geno @PaulGeeno wrote: Discharged? … she is an officer in the reserves and in violation of her oath and the UCMJ. She should be facing a court martial.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Just saw a promo for tonight's show.Jeffrey Epstein, and who else might have associated with him. Imma gonna bet it s all about the judge who signed the warrant and crickets about old pal Donald Trump.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

IMHO if the Tucker and Faux News continue to turn up that Epstein image I would suggest that the other media refresh that picture where DJT gets close to Epstein at a party :twisted:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Tucker Carlson: Trump ‘obviously’ going to be indicted

BY DOMINICK MASTRANGELO -
08/16/22 11:16 AM ET

Fox News host Tucker Carlson predicted former President Trump will be indicted following a search at his Florida residence last week carried out by the FBI in connection with an investigation into classified information reportedly taken from the White House.

“There’s nothing to see here, that’s the line,” Carlson said on his show Monday, naming a number of elected Republicans who he predicted will “say the same thing when the Biden Justice Department or some other state agency under their influence finally does what you know they’re going to do, and that’s indict Donald Trump.”

“Obviously they’re going to do that,” Carlson continued. “Who knows how, maybe they’ll produce surveillance video from Mar-a-Lago, apparently they’ve already subpoenaed that.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/3603784-tu ... -indicted/
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Tucker: That's exactly right. There's precedent for it. The largest landslide in the history of the American presidency was 1972 by a candidate who did not win on charm but won on law and order. You can mock Richard Nixon all you want, but he was right.
I was watching Rocky Horror Picture show last night. Every time Riff Raf was in the scene, the resemblance to Miller was uncanny. Every damn scene.
SlimSloSlider

Post by SlimSloSlider »

“law and order” and Richard Nixon and Tucker Carlson and the ghost of White Houses past?
All this in support of the biggest traitor this country has ever seen, Benedict Donald?
“Holy sheet” as the pope exclaimed.
keith

Post by keith »

Kendra wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:34 pm :snippity:
I was watching Rocky Horror Picture show last night. Every time Riff Raf was in the scene, the resemblance to Miller was uncanny. Every damn scene.
You should check out the current Opposition Leader we have in Australia: Peter Dutton. He's a real piece of work.

Here is a bit of a takedown from 2020 (when he was Defense Minister, I think). The 'bit' starts at 10 minutes in, and really gets rocking around 12:30.

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Cross-posting -- here's Swanson McNear Carlson's full segment: "Note to GOP: The red wave is not guaranteed" Tucker does some serious trashing of fellow MAGA party members.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

wkms097kf3j91.jpeg
wkms097kf3j91.jpeg (34.57 KiB) Viewed 764 times
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

I get it Jen, I really do
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona

The Columbia Bugle 🇺🇸 @ColumbiaBugle wrote: The Purge Of MAGA Continues

@pnjaban Joins Tucker Carlson To Confirm That The DOJ And FBI Are Continuing To Raid Trump Supporters And Tipping Off The Media Ahead Of The Raids
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Are they quoting Bannon?
raison de arizona

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”