Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

TRUTH SOCIAL #PRAVDASOCIAL & Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) SPAC Digital World Acquisition Corp NASDAQ: DWAC

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Kendra

Re: TRUTH SOCIAL & Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) SPAC Digital World Acquisition Corp NASDAQ: DWAC

Post by Kendra »

Bunch of losers and grifters, all of them. ?? Next time Bartiromo has Nunes on her show, will she ask him about being the last one holding? :shrug:
noblepa

Re: TRUTH SOCIAL & Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) SPAC Digital World Acquisition Corp NASDAQ: DWAC

Post by noblepa »

IANAL, but if the investigation does find evidence of crimes, they certainly occurred before his resignation/removal from the board. IOW, this won't shield him from liability, if the crimes happened on his watch and if it can be proven that he knew about/approved/planned the crimes.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Just a false flag operation. Preparing the poison pill against a pending takeover offer from Elon Musk. Cause after he drops Twitter he imust be looking for its shadow :twisted:
tek

Post by tek »

Never attribute to snakes that which is caused by shitty code/coders/admins/executives
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Nunes has a big announcement right on the eve of the next January 6th Committee hearing. Huh, go figure.
3FF113AA-41B4-4E23-AB02-EA1143CE0232.jpeg
3FF113AA-41B4-4E23-AB02-EA1143CE0232.jpeg (318.55 KiB) Viewed 1371 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

An undisclosed location? Does Antifa scare him that much?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

EVERYTHING scares Devin.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Phoenix520 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:43 pm EVERYTHING scares Devin.
Cows, for example.
raison de arizona

Oh my. They may not have a trade deal, but they may get Truth Social
E86CD7A6-4C94-4639-B2DA-140D4AEB8139.jpeg
E86CD7A6-4C94-4639-B2DA-140D4AEB8139.jpeg (316.61 KiB) Viewed 1251 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Poor, poor paranoid, persecuted babies!
THE WHOLE WORLD IS OUT TO GET YOU!!

RUN!!
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Forced mass-mailings, to GQP voters? They don't need to send in, they can show up to vote in-person.

Where they can pick up a ballot and the monkeypox. :twisted:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Wait, one account is following nineteen thousand seven hundred other accounts? What, they do nothing but follow them 24/7? Jeez, I'm following 366 alleged Earthlings on the Twitter machine, and I thought it was a lot. :shock:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Not to think of the Dick Tater herding cats at TFB ;)
raison de arizona

Foggy wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:48 pm Wait, one account is following nineteen thousand seven hundred other accounts? What, they do nothing but follow them 24/7? Jeez, I'm following 366 alleged Earthlings on the Twitter machine, and I thought it was a lot. :shock:
They do these stupid “trains” where you hop on the message then everybody follows everybody as the “train” makes the rounds. Really annoying, but inflates their figures bigly.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:45 pm
Phoenix520 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:43 pm EVERYTHING scares Devin.
Cows, for example.
ESPECIALLY COWS
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

MOO!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:01 pm MOO!
SSG Moo?????

:batting:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:08 pm

SSG Moo?????

:batting:
Was just thinking about her today, wondering if she was still lowing in an echo chamber.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Given the latest goings on with tRump, e.g., possibly documents involving nuclear secrets, I suspect that the DWAC investors are not going to agree to an extension of the date by which DWAC has to find a deal and are going to want their money back. If so, there goes the multi-hundred million dollar payday for the great orange shitgibbon. That makes me so sad.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:36 pm Seems to me that if this were about slaying Baal and Moloch, God wouldn't have sat around for fifty years waiting for an unrepentant adulterous disloyal cheat to appoint a trio of justices that proudly committed perjury to advance their careers to do it. :shrug: But Truth.
Well-played, sir, well-played.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:20 am
raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:36 pm Seems to me that if this were about slaying Baal and Moloch, God wouldn't have sat around for fifty years waiting for an unrepentant adulterous disloyal cheat to appoint a trio of justices that proudly committed perjury to advance their careers to do it. :shrug: But Truth.
What are they referring to with Baal and Moloch? I can tell its some kind of metaphor, but I don't understand it.
raison de arizona

Kriselda Gray wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:39 am
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:20 am
What are they referring to with Baal and Moloch? I can tell its some kind of metaphor, but I don't understand it.
Abortion.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”