Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Right Wing Low Lifes

These people suck. They are bad people.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Slim Cognito »

Maybe all those DOJ attorneys who told him he didn't lose would be a factor?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:49 pm Noted Constitutional scholar, er, I mean convicted felon Dinesh D'Souza, in his latest Rumble, asserts that it isn't enough that tfg lied (which he didn't, D'Souza claims,) but that CNN will be required to prove in court that tfg knew he was lying, otherwise CNN will lose. Because it isn't enough to even prove that something is false, CNN will be required to prove that tfg knew the Big Lie was false, otherwise he wasn't lying and CNN will be on the hook for calling him a liar. Also, CNN is only the beginning, more media companies that called him a liar are going to be sued as well.
:roll:
I just split the difference and call him a Constitutional Felon.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Here are the no votes: Republican Senators Crapo, Lankford, Lee, Lummis, Paul, Risch, Romney, Shelby, Tillis, Toomey & Tuberville
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I hope so but not holding my breath.

And Mr. Godly Mormon Romney? Fuck him.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Bless Jon Stewart. Also the veterans he fights tirelessly for.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

There was this attempted amendment by Rand:
SEC. __. OFFSET THROUGH TEMPORARY REDUCTION IN FOREIGN
ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS.

During the 10-year period beginning on October 1, 2022, no
Federal funds may be expended by the United States Agency for
International Development other than funds that have been
appropriated for Israel.
So, to offset something in spending we end all USAID funds except for Israel.

It only got seven yea votes from:

Blackburn (R-TN)
Braun (R-IN)
Hagerty (R-TN)
Johnson (R-WI)
Lee (R-UT)
Marshall (R-KS)
Paul (R-KY)
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Appropriating symbols, where have we seen that before... Hmm. *checks second pic* Oh yeah. Unfortunate.

Summoning Kriselda for thoughts.
Seth Cotlar @SethCotlar wrote: Saw my first US flag + valknut on the road yesterday. The valknut is an old Germanic symbol that has recently been appropriated by American Nazis.

Not necessarily rushing to judgment, but this tattoo portion the driver was sporting seems unpromising.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:50 pm Appropriating symbols, where have we seen that before... Hmm. *checks second pic* Oh yeah. Unfortunate.
Very.
Not necessarily rushing to judgment, but this tattoo portion the driver was sporting seems unpromising.
Glad to see the caution, but yeah, the use of the swastika makes it pretty clear he's racist. While the swastika was originally a symbol for the turning of the sun and a very positive sign, it has become so tainted that most Heathens and Heathen groups have determined it's not one we should try to recover - not just because it would be difficult but more importantly because it would be disrespectful to those who have suffered under it's use.

I've never seen the valknut used on an American flag like that before. I wonder why they left the blue background off the field of stars?

I have to wonder if the racists using the valknut actually understand the meaning behind it. It's an symbol used by those who've dedicated themselves to Odin, and is a declaration that they're ready for Odin to call them to Valhalla whenever he chooses.
Annrc
Verified:

Post by Annrc »

Thank you, Kriselda. Interesting post. It is sad to see the appropriation of symbols like this.
raison de arizona

Kriselda Gray wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:36 pm I've never seen the valknut used on an American flag like that before. I wonder why they left the blue background off the field of stars?
The black and white American flag means "give no quarter" - enemies will be put to death rather than captured. Contemporarily, it has been adopted as a kind of "kill all liberals" "joke." (As in, we're just joking with you, lighten up. We're not really going to kill you.) Not funny.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:14 pm
Kriselda Gray wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:36 pm I've never seen the valknut used on an American flag like that before. I wonder why they left the blue background off the field of stars?
The black and white American flag means "give no quarter" - enemies will be put to death rather than captured. Contemporarily, it has been adopted as a kind of "kill all liberals" "joke." (As in, we're just joking with you, lighten up. We're not really going to kill you.) Not funny.
Pirates used to raise a red flag to signify "No Quarter"
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

The sun wheel is another appropriated symbol
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:14 pm
No, not funny at all. These people. Ugh!
raison de arizona

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:think: how many other T merchandise does not comply with:
Under the order, Whalen and Lions Not Sheep must stop claiming that products are made in the United States unless they can show that the product’s final assembly or processing—and all significant processing—takes place here and that all or virtually all ingredients or components of the product are made and sourced here.

Also under the order, any qualified Made in USA claims must include a clear and conspicuous disclosure about the extent to which the product contains foreign parts, ingredients or components, or processing. Finally, to claim that a product is assembled in the United States, Whalen and Lions Not Sheep must ensure that it is last substantially transformed in the United States, its principal assembly takes place in the United States, and U.S. assembly operations are substantial.

The FTC’s Enforcement Policy Statement on U.S. Origin Claims provides further guidance on making non-deceptive “Made in USA” claims. The agency’s Made in USA page features cases, instructive closing letters, and the brochure Complying with the Made in USA Standard, which answers many of the questions companies ask. Threading Your Way Through the Labeling Requirements Under the Textile and Wool Acts provides further information on labeling textile products. The FTC’s Made in USA Labeling Rule went into effect on August 13, 2021. Companies that violate the Rule from that date forward may be subject to civil penalties.
Look like much merch by the T campaign and copycats during the kings 1000 year reign may have flown below the radar.
Lani

Post by Lani »

Annrc wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:02 pm Thank you, Kriselda. Interesting post. It is sad to see the appropriation of symbols like this.
The symbol has been used in Asian for centuries. I forgot the details, but I recall that Buddhism also used it for many centuries. Also Navajos. They’re sacred Navajo emblems that pre-date World War II. After that, the tribe moved away from the symbol. In the 90's when my son & I spent time on Navajo lands, we saw the symbol was emerging again.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Off Topic
There's a lot of chatter about the origin of the Swastika and people claiming it came from this or that in order to claim ownership of it. But in my opinion the truth is that it is a stylized representation of a Spiral or Whirlpool. Its the one mathematical constrict that exists in nature. That's why it was independently created in various parts of the world by various people in various times. They all had the same model to draw upon.

Hell we Celts had our tripartite or Triple Spirals which come from the same root.

celtic-spiral-1-joan-stratton.jpg
celtic-spiral-1-joan-stratton.jpg (73.74 KiB) Viewed 1938 times
celtic_triple_spiral_symbol.jpg
celtic_triple_spiral_symbol.jpg (33.73 KiB) Viewed 1938 times
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Brennan: You said we should start electing people we would hire. Herschel Walker lied about number of kids he has, his ex-wife says he held a gun to her head. Blake Masters called the unabomber an underrated thinker. Would you hire them?

Scott: Voters are going to make a choice
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:38 am
Thank you Princess Curtsey. Your check from Astra-Zeneca et al is in the mail and when you term ends we have a nice cushy office with a great view ready for you on K Street.

raison de arizona

Gregg wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:38 pm Thank you Princess Curtsey. Your check from Astra-Zeneca et al is in the mail and when you term ends we have a nice cushy office with a great view ready for you on K Street.
► Show Spoiler
I hate her as much as the next person, but this one wasn't on her. 57-43 was the vote, all Dems and 7 Rs in favor of capping insulin prices. NBC spun it as a policy loss, but a political win due to the popularity of reducing insulin prices.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:42 pm
Gregg wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:38 pm Thank you Princess Curtsey. Your check from Astra-Zeneca et al is in the mail and when you term ends we have a nice cushy office with a great view ready for you on K Street.
► Show Spoiler
I hate her as much as the next person, but this one wasn't on her. 57-43 was the vote, all Dems and 7 Rs in favor of capping insulin prices. NBC spun it as a policy loss, but a political win due to the popularity of reducing insulin prices.
Yeah, I just read that, they couldn't include it in the simple majority vote... I heard in my car that Princess Curtsey did vote with the Republicans on something though, any idea what?

Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Gregg wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:55 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:42 pm
► Show Spoiler
Yeah, I just read that, they couldn't include it in the simple majority vote... I heard in my car that Princess Curtsey did vote with the Republicans on something though, any idea what?
Might that have been the Carried Interest stuff?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

At a rally for GOP FL congressional candidate Laura Loomer today, to a standing ovation, right-wing talk show host Stew Peters says people promoting vaccines “should be tried in a criminal court for crimes against humanity. Indict them, try them, and fry them.”
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

In 2020,
@SenJoniErnst
warned about the “heartbreaking” consequences of high insulin costs and called on lawmakers to “come together” to lower them.

Ernst voted against the insulin copay cap today.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”