Alex Jones - Alexander Emerick Jones "I’m so sick of fu*king Tr*mp*"

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
p0rtia

Re: Alex Jones - Alexander Emerick Jones "I’m so sick of fu*king Tr*mp*"

Post by p0rtia »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:09 pm
p0rtia wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:56 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:54 pm

:think: hmmm... the majority of TFB lawyers tend to recommend a defendant keep his mouth shut until after trial, not :?:
Jones has been holding forth before and after every session he attends.
Jones doesn't care if he loses, his plan is to tie all his assets up furever and ever and make them fight for every penny for years and years to come.
Yep. He's doing it in the open, actually, and is happy to state that it's to avoid paying anything to the Sandyhook parents in their various lawsuits. So we'll see.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

This will go poorly.
dan solomon @dansolomon wrote: Gamble tells Jones to spit out his gum; Jones says he isn’t chewing gum, he had a tooth pulled last week and it hurts. Offers to show it to the judge. “I don’t need to see the inside of your mouth.” Jones opens his mouth to show it to her anyway. “Sit down,” she tells him.
5DollarFeminist is also live tweeting: https://twitter.com/5DollarFeminist
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Live link to Jones on the stand.

raison de arizona

Gratze p0rtia!

"When you hear sustained, you have to stop talking."
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Watching while muted observations:

AJ has remarkably small hands.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Before Jones took the stand, there was a discussion about playing more of the clip from the his morning show. The judge let it be known that she has not watched it, but has heard from many...many...people what Jones said about her and the lawyers (Satanic cult, pedo remarks). She says that until she sees the video, she won't have first hand knowledge of what was said, just as she has no first hand knowledge of many of the other things Jones has been saying about her throughout the trial. She says she will only watch the clip if the def. att. sends it to her to watch. And then she will know. Up to him. :popcorn:
raison de arizona

Judge won't allow them to introduce why his voice is all messed up. His lawyer said it was necessary for the jury to know who he is and where he is coming from. So. Much. History. :yawn:

"Oh look, Biden fell down again." "I think it's wrong, I think it's Hitler."
wtf even, can't imagine this is helping, but I guess they are trying to get at that he just discusses whatever is topical
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

So yes, I watch with the mute on, and follow Twitter to find out what's being said. I don't like to hear shit; I find it physically and mentally painful. I can read it though, without ill effects.

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

p0rtia wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:49 pm Watching while muted observations:

Plaintiff (correction!) table (four white dudes with 2.5 beards) looking bored out of their skulls.
raison de arizona

add 1 more white dude and 1 more beard sitting at home bored AF

Jones says since 2017 he has produced ~10 hours of content per day, six days a week.

Jones managed to work in that he has a torn larynx. By coughing. A lot. He's a sad sack. Of something.

Lol, just worked in that he had surgery on it and it's been like that for ten years. After the judge sustained that it couldn't be introduced. Not that it matters. Just sayin'.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

p0rtia wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:16 pm

Plaintiff (correction!) table (four white dudes with 2.5 beards) looking bored out of their skulls.
Bankston (lead for the plaintiff) is doing my chair exercises.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

p0rtia wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:21 pm

Cameraman is taking the opportunity to check his focus on the seal on the wall behind the judge's head.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

45 minutes in and nothing about Sandyhook yet. This is going to go on for fucking ever.

raison de arizona

Explaining why he doesn't need FDA approval for his vita-meata-vegamins.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Some funny replies.

raison de arizona

He grossed $165M off his crap. I'm in the wrong business. He said the profit margin was between 20-60%, depending on the product, the sale going on, etc.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

p0rtia wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:24 pm

Cameraman is taking the opportunity to check his focus on the seal on the wall behind the judge's head.
At this point I'm wondering if the defense will rest without ever asking any questions about, y'know, the case.
raison de arizona

Infowars has over 10M unopened emails, a few hundred thousands opened. Jones personally was getting 20k emails per day a couple years ago, so he has abandoned his email. In order to read every email, Jones estimates it would take 10-15 full time people.

Break. You could see some of jury's faces.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

p0rtia wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:34 pm
p0rtia wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:24 pm

At this point I'm wondering if the defense will rest without ever asking any questions about, y'know, the case.
So about the cameraman. The dude I'm talking about is standing on the opposite side of the well from the jury. So he's not the one taking the shot that we see on the Tv. He's usually trained on the judge or the witness. Currently he's taking glamor shots of the audience.
raison de arizona

Prosecution says Jones DOES have email, and has outlined a number of other ways Jones lied on the stand. And they are talking shit about his lying attorneys.

Judge: "Mr Jones... Stop making... Just, stop. Sit down."

Spirited argument outside the jury's ears.

Judge: "We've already had this conversation multiple times during this trial, and before this trial."

She will take sanction motions up post trial.

Jones is not allowed to say he complied with discovery or that he is bankrupt, because it is not true. She is pointing out that he has violated his oath to tell the truth at least twice, and she is admonishing him yet again to tell the truth.

This is not your radio show. You are abusing my tolerance.

You believe everything you say is true, but it isn't.

Things you say must ACTUALLY be true, just not things you believe to be true.

No more jury today.

She is spending an awful lot of time explaining to Jones what telling the truth means. It's bad.

Now she has moved onto Jones' lawyer, and the bullshit he is not allowed to elicit.

"So Mr. Jones is too ignorant to know he was lying, that's your defense?"
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

Wow, the dressing down the Judge just gave Jones was brutal.

I would have loved for Orly to have made an appearance before her.
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Here's the thing: Jones is trapped in his character, utterly unable to stop playing the part.

If'n he ever once had a moment on camera where he acted like a civilized, calm gentleman who could quietly and rationally argue a point using facts and logic, his show and his enormously profitable empire would come to a grinding halt. His followers would realize that it's all an act.

He can't show any face to his followers beyond the face he has cultivated for all these years. He's stuck.
"Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge"
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Okay, that was the wildest half hour outside the presence of the jury ever.

I can't do it justice. There will be reports.

But at the end, after the judge left the courtroom, Scarlet, the mom, brought Alex a bottle of water, because he'd been coughing like a fool. He said he was sorry* for unspecified actions, and they shook hands. Neil, the dad, came over and shook hands with Jones too. So Jones started in explaining about what he meant by that "slow" remark he had made on his show that morning, mixed in with rapid fire apology and other stuff I can't remember.

One of the plaintiff's attorney's came over and broke it up, saying "Okay, you're not doing this here and now," or some such, pretty angry, and ushered the parents away.

Jones then started with the abuse. It's all recorded so we'll see it; what I remember was Jones shouting, "oh, so you want to go and edit those tapes" or some such--something about faking evidence", and then shouted something at Neil about that morning's "spectrum" comment saying, I think affirming what he had said, and then something like "So what if I think you're autistic. I think I'm autistic too. Very aggressive in tone and body language.

What a guy.

So FYI last Wednesday, when the def. att., Reynal, gave the Bankston the finger, the judge commented that had it been in her presence there would be sanctions. And today, the judge has asked for sanctions instructions from Bankston against both Reynal and Jones, the former for asking questions in areas that the judge had barred, repeatedly, and the latter for the same and for lying in the court. This had to do with Jones saying he had "complied with discovery" which is a direct lie, and for saying that he was "bankrupt" which is a lie and barred testimony.

Holy smokes, Bullwinkle.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

RDA, p0rtia & GG are providing great coverage. That last half hour was wild.
OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 3m
After the judge left chambers, as everyone was leaving, a Sandy Hook parent said their child was autistic. Alex Jones replied, "Yeah, I think I'm autistic too." What a chunk of garbage the lying miscreant Alex Jones is.
It's a different live stream link each day, Alex will be back on the stand tomorrow morning. On YouTube, search for "Travis County 459th District Court Live Stream" in the morning and you'll find the link.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg

Return to “Other weirdos”