Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

These people suck. They are bad people.
Suranis

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

Post by Suranis »

Christian Nationalism serves everyone... with a side plate of fries and a nice Chianti.
Hic sunt dracones
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Resume18 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:35 am Christian nationalism only serves the christian nationalists and those that pretend they are. Anyone else is basically fucked.

These people are telling you what they plan to do; believe them.
Even within Christian circles, it usually only really serves the dominant group who wish to use it as a tool to have the government settle doctrinal disputes for them. Catholics and Baptists esp are playing a dangerous game with this one since they are hoping to be on the inside of the oppression instead of the outside, but hard to say how big their seat at the table will really be if outside enemies are dealt with.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

She probably doesn't know what Christian Nationalists are. She heard someone say it. It sounded smart. So, she parroted it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Resume18 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:35 am Christian nationalism only serves the christian nationalists and those that pretend they are.
That what she meant by "everyone."
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

neeneko wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:52 pm
Resume18 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:35 am Christian nationalism only serves the christian nationalists and those that pretend they are. Anyone else is basically fucked.

These people are telling you what they plan to do; believe them.
Even within Christian circles, it usually only really serves the dominant group who wish to use it as a tool to have the government settle doctrinal disputes for them. Catholics and Baptists esp are playing a dangerous game with this one since they are hoping to be on the inside of the oppression instead of the outside, but hard to say how big their seat at the table will really be if outside enemies are dealt with.
Once these . . . people are in charge, watch how quickly they drop the judeo from judeo-christian values.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Resume18 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:10 pm Once these . . . people are in charge, watch how quickly they drop the judeo from judeo-christian values.
They already are, see abortion vs. Judaism.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I have felt for a while that the term Christian Nationalist is no more than a code word for White Nationalist.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona

northland10 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:33 pm I have felt for a while that the term Christian Nationalist is no more than a code word for White Nationalist.
I might argue that "patriot" has been largely co-opted as well, to my not inconsiderable chagrin.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:49 pm
northland10 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:33 pm I have felt for a while that the term Christian Nationalist is no more than a code word for White Nationalist.
I might argue that "patriot" has been largely co-opted as well, to my not inconsiderable chagrin.
I know I wouldn't describe myself as a "patriot" any longer. I don't know how I would describe it anymore... that's kind of sad, really. But, yeah, someone calling themselves a patriot these days is just a big red flag to me (unless I know better beforehand, of course)
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

neeneko wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:52 pm Even within Christian circles, it usually only really serves the dominant group who wish to use it as a tool to have the government settle doctrinal disputes for them. Catholics and Baptists esp are playing a dangerous game with this one since they are hoping to be on the inside of the oppression instead of the outside, but hard to say how big their seat at the table will really be if outside enemies are dealt with.
Heh. I've said for years that if they they won they would turn on the Catholics so fast they would leave skid marks. No idea about the Baptists, so no comment.
Hic sunt dracones
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Those idiots flying tattered, soiled flags in the beds of their pick-em-up trucks imagine themselves patriots, but haven't a clue as to proper flag etiquette. Also, likely not patriots.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:yeahthat:

I kind of think the term is a contradiction, but that's just me.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona

When mtg met #1776RM.
raison de arizona

PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Marjorie Taylor Greene: “I thank God for AR-15s”
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

How come? The AR15 was not mentioned as an achievment of the first six days, before the deity needed a day off :?:
raison de arizona

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:21 pm How come? The AR15 was not mentioned as an achievment of the first six days, before the deity needed a day off :?:
Context:

Bonus:
► Show Spoiler
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

And God will thank you for keeping your pie hole shut, Marge.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Marjorie Taylor Greene 'Would Be Honored' to Be Trump's Running Mate

BY XANDER LANDEN
ON 7/30/22 AT 1:27 PM EDT

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Georgia Republican, said she "would be honored" if former President Donald Trump asked her to be his running mate in 2024 if he launches another bid for the White House.

Greene's comments came during an interview with Real America's Voice. A video of the interview posted on Twitter on Saturday by PatriotTakes indicates that it occurred during Turning Point USA's (TPUSA) Student Action Summit, a conservative conference that took place last week in Florida.

"I hear the words MTG mentioned a lot as somebody who'd be a great running mate for Donald Trump. I just wonder what you do with that," a Real America's Voice reporter asks Greene, referring to the lawmaker's initials.

"I think if he asked me I would definitely give that some strong consideration. I love President Trump, I never hide that fact. I think he's wonderful, I have a great relationship with him, I talk to him frequently," the congresswoman said. "I'm so thankful for him and his family, as we all are and I defend him all the time. I swear I would fight for that man because he fought for us and that's the kind of president we need back, and if he were to ask me of course, I would be honored."

https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylo ... te-1729396
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

LAWL! Plump wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole. She is a publicity hound, and there is NO WAY anyone is taking attention away from where God has ordained that it should rest 24/7 from every person on earth. Even the risk that she would take over the attention campaign from him would have him panicking.

He might publicly flirt with the idea if it got him column inches, but there is no way he would do it.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Translation?
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 @RepMTG wrote: Man, what a time to be alive
You and yours versus me and mine
Oh, we talking teams? Oh, we talking teams?
Oh, you switching sides? Wanna come with me?

#MAGA
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:20 pm Translation?
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 @RepMTG wrote: Man, what a time to be alive
You and yours versus me and mine
Oh, we talking teams? Oh, we talking teams?
Oh, you switching sides? Wanna come with me?

#MAGA
They are song lyrics.

https://genius.com/Drake-and-future-big-rings-lyrics

There she is pretending Duke Dingbat is saying that to her. Rather than something like "nice jugs".
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

She's quoting...Drake? :rotflmao: :brickwallsmall:
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:42 pm She's quoting...Drake? :rotflmao: :brickwallsmall:
How dare she quote a non-American!!!!!
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Pastor Warns About Marjorie Taylor Greene: She 'Dances With the Devil'

BY KATHERINE FUNG
ON 7/28/22 AT 12:01 PM EDT

An Oregon pastor who frequently criticises Republicans is warning people about Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene's recent remarks urging the GOP to embrace being "Christian nationalists," saying that she "dances with the devil."

"Unlike Marjorie Taylor Greene, I've studied the Scriptures & devoted myself to serving the Church. Christian nationalism is a racist ideology incompatible with Christianity," the Reverend Chuck Currie tweeted on Monday. "Jesus was for all the world, not one nation. Beware false teachers like Greene. She dances with the devil," said Currie, who has expressed support for Democrats on Twitter.

His remarks came as Greene doubled down on her recent speech at a young conservatives event, during which she argued that being a Christian nationalist was "actually a good thing."

"We need to be the party of nationalism," the Georgia lawmaker reiterated in an interview over the weekend. "I'm a Christian, and I say it proudly—we should be Christian nationalists."

https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylo ... ie-1728815
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Her Media Team is dropping the ball there. That Drake song isn't all that and I doubt she has any clue what she/was posted under her name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPcg-U60X0

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”