Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

These people suck. They are bad people.
Gregg

Re: Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by Gregg »

Yeah, Matt is officially in the "Who gives a fuck I'm going to prison anyway" stage of grief.

I honestly think that Matt knows something we don't. He might have gotten a target letter (are those made public?) or heard otherwise that Greenberg gave him up and he needs to be making plans.

Just a hunch. It may be something DOJ is not going to announce until after the election maybe?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by raison de arizona »

OK that's actually great. Not the misogynistic bullshit, but the whole, yeah, I'm offensive. So what. Be offended. Reminds me of Andrew Dice Clay, Oh! Ay!

Of course we all know what happened to his relevancy eventually, one can only hope... And a prison sentence would be nice.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Short: I don’t think Matt Gaetz will have an impact… in fact, I’d be surprised if he was still voting. It’s more likely he’ll be in prison for child sex trafficking… I’m surprised law enforcement lets him speak to teenage conferences like that
BOOM!!!
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Sounds to me that fucking pig lives in a sick fantasyland where all the beautiful young women are begging to have his baby. Fuck that fucking fucker.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Teenage conference?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:42 pm Teenage conference?
https://twitter.com/TPUSA
Student Movement for Freedom, Free Markets, Limited Government. We're the community organizers of the right. #BigGovSucks #GenFree http://tpusa.com/LIVE
They had a big conference for their young voters this past weekend.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Kendra wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:46 pm
Kriselda Gray wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:42 pm Teenage conference?
https://twitter.com/TPUSA
Student Movement for Freedom, Free Markets, Limited Government. We're the community organizers of the right. #BigGovSucks #GenFree http://tpusa.com/LIVE
They had a big conference for their young voters this past weekend.
Ah, OK. Thanks!!
raison de arizona

TPUSA = Turning Point USA = Charlie Kirk's BS student org that counsels college students to drop out.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:41 pm Sounds to me that fucking pig lives in a sick fantasyland where all the beautiful young women are begging to have his baby. Fuck that fucking fucker.
They're not begging, but for $300 they'll let him practice. :rotflmao:

*Venmo preferred

raison de arizona

I'm not going to post it, because seriously fuck that dude, but Gaetz personally body shamed (and more) a Gen Z abortion rights activist named Olivia Julianna. She has clapped back at him, and is now raising $$ off it for abortion rights. Because, and say it with me, fuck that guy. Anyway, if you want in on the action, here ya go.

https://secure.actblue.com/donate/genzforchoice
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:groupdance: :winner: :stamp:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
raison de arizona

Julianna made Gaetz a Thank You card :lol:
Olivia Julianna 🗳 @0liviajulianna wrote: Well @mattgaetz, I have to hand it to you. I didn’t think you cared about us abortion rights activists, but your spotlight on me has helped raise $50K for abortion funds in the last 24 hours! So I made you a special thank you card ❤️
It almost feels like #MattGaetzIsProAbortion
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

:clap:
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I suspect a potential conquest told him he all had the charisma and good looks of a Septic tank. As it was probably the first time anything like that has happened, he suddenly realized that without Daddys money and the allure of Congressman power, all the teenage princes/princesses are going to stop throwing themselves at him. So he is looking at a very honey dry future when he is thrown in jail, with the possibility of actually having to work for a living as Daddy cant be happy with this crap either.

So he is lashing out with the insult that was thrown at him - that he looks like a Thumb. And a rather feeble attempt to get attention from "Libs" being mad at him.

The-first-hulk.jpg
The-first-hulk.jpg (37.89 KiB) Viewed 1008 times
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

For anyone keeping track of the latest Gaetz-gate, Julianna is up to $168k raised off his slimy back as of this morning :thumbsup:
Tiredretiredlawyer

:dance: :boxing: :rotflmao:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

If this is a duplicate, mea culpa, but if anyone wants to make a donation, here's the link.

Tiredretiredlawyer

Update:

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/matt-ga ... fundraiser
Matt Gaetz Body-Shamed a Teen — Who Then Launched a Fundraiser for Abortion Rights
Olivia Julianna has raised over $230,000 for abortion funds.

According to Rep. Matt Gaetz, body-shaming a teenager to his 1.4 million Twitter followers is behavior befitting a congressman. According to Olivia Julianna, the best way to respond is to use the opportunity to raise $230,000 (and counting) in donations for abortion funds.

At a Turning Point USA Student Action Summit over the weekend, Gaetz questioned “why is it that the women with the least likelihood of getting pregnant are the ones most worried about abortions? Nobody wants to impregnate you if you look like a thumb.” But he didn’t stop there. “These people are odious from the inside out. They’re like 5’2”, 350 pounds, and they’re like ‘Give me my abortions or I’ll get up and march and protest.’”

When Olivia saw his fatphobic, misogynistic comments, the Gen Z for Change abortion rights activist felt compelled to respond. “I’m actually 5’11. 6’4 in heels,” she tweeted to her almost 190,000 Twitter followers. “I wear them so small men like you are reminded of your place.” Gaetz responded by quote-tweeting an article about his comments “raising the dander of his opponents” with a photo of Olivia along with the words “Dander raised…”

The 19-year-old decided to “flip the script” on the congressman’s “hateful comments,” urging her followers to donate to abortion funds. As of Wednesday afternoon, she’s raised more than $230,000 for abortion funds and gained thousands of new followers across her social accounts. Teen Vogue caught up with Olivia to see what inspired her — and who could be her next target.
raison de arizona

Awesome. She set up a template you can make your own Thank You card for Gaetz here: https://www.canva.com/design/DAFHjPwkIo ... de=preview

Imma send him one, I wouldn't have started following her and donated to that fund without him.
#MattGaetzIsProAbortion

BTW- Gaetz is now hiding behind his comms team on this one, who are pointing out that Julianna is an adult. Which is true. She is also a teenager. Also, Gaetz is an asshat.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:15 pm Awesome. She set up a template you can make your own Thank You card for Gaetz here: https://www.canva.com/design/DAFHjPwkIo ... de=preview

Imma send him one, I wouldn't have started following her and donated to that fund without him.
#MattGaetzIsProAbortion

BTW- Gaetz is now hiding behind his comms team on this one, who are pointing out that Julianna is an adult. Which is true. She is also a teenager. Also, Gaetz is an asshat.
I donated yesterday. I've been looking for an organization besides PP that would help women in need get care. Definitely going to thank the asshat.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

By "adult" Gaetz means "too old for me" right?

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

She's raised over $400,000 now! :thumbsup:

#MattGaetzIsTriggered
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Tiredretiredlawyer

Wow! :popcorn:
Mrich

Post by Mrich »

Up to $700K - They've reset the goal to $750K

You can follow the totals at this link:

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”