Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Still not 'duly elected' Arizona Governor -- Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Arizona Governor -- TFG Endorsee

Post by raison de arizona »

People are holding this up as a reason to vote for Robson because she isn't batshit crazy. This is not proof of that, they must not have watched the debate. That said, she's still better than Lake and the only other viable GOP candidate, so she is getting my primary vote. I'm still feeling like my cunning plan to vote in the GOP primary was not such a cunning plan, however.
Kari Lake for AZ Governor @KariLake wrote: “Would you agree that we had a corrupt, stolen election? Raise your hand”

Only one #AZGOV Candidate REFUSED to raise her hand: Karrin Taylor Robson.

Disqualifying.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Lake takes aim at Hobbs.
Kari Lake for AZ Governor @KariLake wrote: Awfully rich that @katiehobbs is sitting at home live-tweeting the @arizonapbs GOP debate…

She’s not even showing up to debate her opponent @1marcolopez at the Democrat debate tomorrow 😂

Perhaps she hates Latinos as much as she does Black people.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:55 pm Neely made some kind of pro-life argument that hinged on that if we found aliens, we wouldn't kill them, and if we respect their life, we should respect all life. I don't know. I couldn't completely follow it.
Bet you thought I was making that up. Somebunny posted a clip. And it was far from the weirdest moment. :shock:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

The highlights from yesterday's debate featuring the Republican candidates for the Governor of Arizona
raison de arizona

So tfg had this to say yesterday about our "esteemed" gubner Doug Ducey...
The context necessary to get why Ducey did the following today is that Robson, while nearly as crazy as the other three AZ gubernatorial candidates (which is damn crazy,) is the only one not standing up for the Big Lie. tfg, of course, is all in on crazy Kari Lake. Ducey is not only the current governor of AZ, but also the head of the Republican Governors Association, so him making a firm endorsement in the Republican primary wasn't really expected. Especially one that pokes tfg in the eye.
Doug Ducey @DougDucey wrote: I’ve looked at each of the candidates for Governor this year, and there’s no question who is the proven conservative ready to lead on Day One: Karrin Taylor Robson. I’m proud to offer Karrin my complete endorsement.
Karrin Taylor Robson for Arizona @Karrin4Arizona wrote: I’m humbled to receive the endorsement of Gov. @DougDucey.

I’m honored he trusts me to move the state forward in a bold, conservative direction.

As Governor, I will secure the border, fight back against Washington and never stop fighting for Arizonans & their families.

#AZgov
And this isn't gubernatorial, but I made a wrong turn to the neurologist the other day and ended up nearly to Fountain Hills, where there are Eight. Million. Signs touting Arpaio for Mayor. Someone's gone all in on their sign budget.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Jeez, is that old goat ever going to kick the bucket?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
bob

Post by bob »

Early ballots? Smells like mules. :smoking:
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona

bob wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:56 pm Early ballots? Smells like mules. :smoking:
The AZ Republican Party literally has a lawsuit pending attempting to block early ballots. Yet yesterday they Tweeted...
Republican Party of Arizona @AZGOP wrote: Mail-In Ballots are Available Today! Click the link below to request a ballot by mail.
The deadline to do so is July 22, https://my.arizona.vote/Early/ApplicationLogin.aspx
Check the status of your mail-in ballot here → https://my.arizona.vote/AbsenteeTracker.aspx

Cast your Vote for America First Today! 🗳️🇺🇸
raison de arizona

tfg is Christ rearisen, he can do no wrong.
PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Kari Lake refuses to acknowledge that Trump has done any “bad things,” instructs “do not believe the media.”
In other news, my primary ballot is scheduled to arrive today. Since as an Independent, I elected to vote in the Republican primary, I get to vote against Kari Lake. Woot.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Have fun, my fellow Independent!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
raison de arizona

Kari Lake posted her not-MAGA Republican opponent's personal phone number on Twitter and got the ban hammer. But she deleted the tweet and they unbanned her. Bummer.
Jeremy Duda @jeremyduda wrote: If you're wondering why @KariLake is so quiet on Twitter day, here's the reason. Her big rally with Trump in Prescott Valley is tonight. Not a great day to get locked out of her account.
thedailybeast.com
Kari Lake Locked Out of Twitter After Posting ‘Private Information’ in Video ‘Exposing’ Republican...
Trump-backed GOP Arizona Senate candidate has since taken to Instagram to fundraise off her locked Twitter account.
Kari Lake for AZ Governor @KariLake[/quote wrote: Uh, Jeremy?

#FakeNews
She calls it fake news because she's a big dummy. It was accurate when posted. Since then, she managed to get it unlocked. Woot fer her. She's the type that will take a weather report saying, "It's a sunny day," wait until the sun goes down at night, and then walk around complaining that the weather report is inaccurate because the sun isn't out.
:roll:
raison de arizona

The B-Team.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I hope Pence's nominee wins (the nom) because it will turn the orange shit gibbon purple with rage.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Ugh. Orange and purple mixed together.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Doug Docey has a wardrobe malfunction. :?

Look bro, we know you are overweight -- no need to accentuate it. :talktothehand: Get better handlers. You look like a circus clown.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:12 am Ugh. Orange and purple mixed together.
Guessing you are not a fan of Clemson University, then...

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view ... ajaxserp=0
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

humblescribe wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:26 pm
Phoenix520 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:12 am Ugh. Orange and purple mixed together.

Used together is fine. Mixed together gives baby shit brown.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Eggs ackley, sugar. I was looking for an illustration but your description is better.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:39 pm I hope Pence's nominee wins (the nom) because it will turn the orange shit gibbon purple with rage.
Purple and orange work together in logos such as FedEx, Instgram, Firefox, and the Phoenix Suns, but if TFO goes orange hair on purple face, he will yet again ruin something that used to be nice. I am hoping more for purple face with his orange spray-on tan as the others here said would create shit brown. :shit:

Sadly, Trump will also ruin the positive qualities of shit.
101010 :towel:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:38 pm
humblescribe wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:26 pm

Used together is fine. Mixed together gives baby shit brown.
I swear, I'm never so glad to be color blind as when discussions like this take place. It saves me so much mental imagery that I could never purge. :)
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
tek

Post by tek »

Off Topic
The internet provides.
d-4.jpg
d-4.jpg (126.65 KiB) Viewed 1672 times
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Fairyland.JPG
Fairyland.JPG (159.71 KiB) Viewed 1663 times
raison de arizona

Lake continues to deny her past. Which is...fine. People are allowed to change their minds and go to the dark side. I guess. The "lock 'er up" rhetoric is a bit much though.
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: Kari Lake: I thought VP Mike Pence was an honorable man and a Christian, but he’s a liar.

Q - You didn’t support Clinton?

Lake: Never. That woman is disgusting. And frankly she should be behind bars.
Also, if elected, she is going to re-litigate 2020. Again, again, but this time with jail sentences!
PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Kari Lake called Biden, “an illegitimate president,” and pledged that, if elected, she is “going after people” she claims stole the 2020 election.

Lake: “There will be hell to pay.”
raison de arizona

Oh my. Perhaps Watkins is correct.
Trump’s Business Has Now Received More Than $100,000 Of Campaign Money From Arizona Gubernatorial Candidate

The campaign for Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake has now spent at least $108,000 at the former president’s properties.
:snippity:
Trump endorsed Lake, a former news anchor of Fox’s Phoenix affiliate, in September. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) and former football player Herschel Walker, who is running for the senate in Georgia, have also spent more than $100,000 of campaign money at Trump’s businesses. The former president endorsed them, too.

The director of fundraising for Lake's campaign did not address a question about any connection between the spending and endorsement. "It’s called fundraising, and we have out-raised everyone in the race," Lisa Dale said. "What do you expect these properties to do? Give us their services for free? That would be illegal and much more scandalous than just simply paying our bills when they are due. Why aren’t you writing about the other monies we have spent to fundraise at other properties? Because anything with the word Trump in it gets more clicks. We know how the game is played."
:snippity:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/zacheverso ... kari-lake/

Return to “Governors & State Elections”