trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Greatgrey »

Dr. Ken wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:39 pm Her body isn't even cold and he's already grifting
And… he & the kids were scheduled for depositions next week. That’s gonna get delayed.

So, did ShitGibbon just pull a Vince Foster? :shock:
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
much ado

Post by much ado »

Greatgrey wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:25 pm
Dr. Ken wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:39 pm Her body isn't even cold and he's already grifting
And… he & the kids were scheduled for depositions next week. That’s gonna get delayed.

So, did ShitGibbon just pull a Vince Foster? :shock:
Not next week. July 15. Tomorrow.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

The kids just lost their mother. As much as I hate those asshats, that seems like a good excuse to delay.
ImageImageImage x4
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:49 pm The kids just lost their mother. As much as I hate those asshats, that seems like a good excuse to delay.
Fuck them. These are terrible people and she was just as vile as the rest of them. The children's grief most likely is limited to waiting to see if her estate is set up to avoid any tax and of course, they'll all be on pins and needles until they're sure of that. They're also gonna sweat a few days until they're positive she didn't secretly have another child with Heschel Walker.

But yeah, they'll get a continuance because Trumps always find a way to avoid accountability.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Gregg wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:06 pm They're also gonna sweat a few days until they're positive she didn't secretly have another child with Heschel Walker.
:lol:
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:49 pm The kids just lost their mother. As much as I hate those asshats, that seems like a good excuse to delay.
nope

fuck them

and I would be curious what an autopsy would find...............
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

If they get a continuance FATUS will be raging because he had to cancel a rally, and "the dumb bitch did it on purpose."
Hic sunt dracones
much ado

Post by much ado »

sad-cafe wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:43 pm
nope

fuck them

NYT: Ivana Trump, Ex-Wife of Donald Trump and Businesswoman, Dies at 73
Ivana Trump, the glamorous Czech American businesswoman whose high-profile marriage to Donald J. Trump in the 1980s established them as one of the era’s quintessential New York power couples, died on Thursday at her home in Manhattan. She was 73.

Mr. Trump announced her death in a statement on Truth Social, the conservative social media platform he founded.

The New York City police were investigating whether Ms. Trump fell down the stairs at her townhouse on the Upper East Side, according to two law enforcement officials with knowledge of the matter. One of the officials said that there was no sign of forced entry at the home and that the death appeared to be accidental. A spokeswoman for the city’s chief medical examiner’s office said it would investigate the death.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I can’t get over this. Tfg’s ex-wife died falling down stairs. Just…wow.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:31 pm
bob wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:22 pm Graham's motion argues Speech & Debate Clause and legislative immunity.

Graham unsurprisingly argues that his calling Georgia was legitimate legislative activity relating to the Senate Judiciary Committee and certification of the electoral vote.

Graham claims he was just investigating and not attempting to influence. His evidence?: 'Cuz he said so.
Imma hafta review the transcript of the call, if available, but were I a court, I think I would be reticent to wade into what is legitimate legislative activity relating to the Senate Judiciary Committee and what isn't. :twocents: As much as I want to see Graham eat it.
From the Senate's own website, the Judiciary committe's jurisdiction: "Provides oversight of the Department of Justice and the agencies under the Department's jurisdiction, including the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security and is also charged with the consideration of Supreme Court nominations, appellate court nominations, and district court nominations."

The Committee on Rules and Administration has jurisdiction as follows: "Responsible for the rules of the Senate and administration of congressional buildings as well as the credentials and qualifications of members of the Senate, including responsibility for dealing with contested elections."

I could see Graham's argument if he were a member of the latter. He is not. McConnell, Shelby, and Cruz all are, FWIW. But not L.G. ... So for me, the argument falls flat. Because the argument that because DoJ or DHS can review elections therefore he can, means that any member of the Senate Judiciary Committee can attempt to make private phone calls on any matter of federal law whatsoever (since the DoJ or DHS would have at least co-responsibility for investigating justabout any criminal breach of any federal law at all) without the courts being able to weigh in on propriety. I .... can't stretch that far. This is, again, just me. YMMV.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Gregg wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:06 pm They're also gonna sweat a few days until they're positive she didn't secretly have another child with Heschel Walker.
One of these fine days, I am going to DIE from laughing at the things people say on the forum, and then you'll be sorry Mister!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Meanwhile, I see that tfg took a(nother) page from Putin's book, with a twist.

You're given a choice: Get thrown out a window or thrown down a flight of stairs. Which do you choose? You have one minute.
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
Greatgrey

Post by Greatgrey »

So they got excused.

She’s his ex-wife, divorced in ‘92. Nice to know that you can be excused from court proceedings because the woman who divorced you 30 years ago has died.

My divorce was 32 years ago, do I get the same deal? (Don’t need it, just asking)
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Greatgrey wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:42 am So they got excused.

She’s his ex-wife, divorced in ‘92. Nice to know that you can be excused from court proceedings because the woman who divorced you 30 years ago has died.
I think the delay for him is ridiculous, for exactly that reason, but his children just lost their mother, and even if you're an adult, losing a parent can be really difficult.
bob

Post by bob »

"Epsteined" was trending (for me) on Twitter.

I would like to believe it was just trolling.
Image ImageImage
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I would have excused the Spawn but dragged his rotund Buttocks into the court.
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 5ac33cd1ea

:snippity:
The process of taking depositions at the state supreme court in Manhattan is expected to continue into next week. It is not immediately clear on which day the former president will be questioned but Trump’s lawyer has indicated that he will invoke his constitutional right against self-incrimination and refuse to answer questions.
:snippity:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

How many other public figures do you know who would engender not sympathy or condolences as the first thought but ‘damn, they got her’ or “Epsteined’ or the equivalent?

these days…
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

much ado wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:52 am
sad-cafe wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:43 pm
nope

fuck them

NYT: Ivana Trump, Ex-Wife of Donald Trump and Businesswoman, Dies at 73
Ivana Trump, the glamorous Czech American businesswoman whose high-profile marriage to Donald J. Trump in the 1980s established them as one of the era’s quintessential New York power couples, died on Thursday at her home in Manhattan. She was 73.

Mr. Trump announced her death in a statement on Truth Social, the conservative social media platform he founded.

The New York City police were investigating whether Ms. Trump fell down the stairs at her townhouse on the Upper East Side, according to two law enforcement officials with knowledge of the matter. One of the officials said that there was no sign of forced entry at the home and that the death appeared to be accidental. A spokeswoman for the city’s chief medical examiner’s office said it would investigate the death.
who visited last??????????????????????
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Suranis wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:58 pm If they get a continuance FATUS will be raging because he had to cancel a rally, and "the dumb bitch did it on purpose."
I dunno, it looks like the dumb bitch might have been pushed. :whistle:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

It appears that the death of his wife of 15 years and mother of 3 of his children will not result in the postponement of Trump’s Arizona rally tomorrow, where he will spew more division, hate and conspiracy theories. Somehow, he will soldier on despite the grief and tears.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

If he can rally, he can testify.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

he doesn't give a shit
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Greatgrey wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:42 am My divorce was 32 years ago, do I get the same deal? (Don’t need it, just asking)
Don't be silly, of course you can't get the same treatment. :blackeye:
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
Greatgrey

Post by Greatgrey »

Gregg wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:48 am
Suranis wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:58 pm If they get a continuance FATUS will be raging because he had to cancel a rally, and "the dumb bitch did it on purpose."
I dunno, it looks like the dumb bitch might have been pushed. :whistle:

Eric
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Breaking via Yahoo News: Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis has sent so-called “target” letters to prominent Georgia Republicans informing them they could be indicted for their role in the fake electors scheme.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”