President* Trump - *Impeached

Sterngard Friegen

Re: President* Trump - *Impeached

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

TexasFilly wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:57 pm
I broke my own rule and watched the last 15 minutes of that display at the WH. Nothing is surprising anymore, but Trump pulled out all the Golden Oldie lies "we'll have a vaccine very soon" and attacking Yamiche Alsindor's question as "nasty" etc. etc. I have to agree with one of the commentators I saw afterwards, Fauci's very fine and well earned reputation is being sullied just by standing up there. Sad!
Julia Joffe was aghast that Trump was shaking hands with everyone, and that everyone who went to the mic, including the entire friggin Covid-19 team that was present, touched the mic, the lectern and pretty much everything else. So I tweeted to Joffe that she should at least be relieved that no one was required to fellate Trump on camera. As usual, Pence came close. But the leaders of industry (aka robber barons) that Trump dragged to the White House were darn near close behind.

busterbunker

Post by busterbunker »

Yeah, that was incredible. I sat through a 2-hour City Council emergency meeting yesterday. Clerks and security were wearing gloves, no hand shaking, stay a foot back and don't touch the microphone, keep one empty seat between each other, etc. The White House deal was an example of what NOT to do. But nicely played with the stock ticker.

Turtle

Post by Turtle »

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

3:01 PM - Nov 8, 2013

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

Was Nancy Pelosi there? You'd think Trump would be trying to infect her.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:28 pm
TexasFilly wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:57 pm
I broke my own rule and watched the last 15 minutes of that display at the WH. Nothing is surprising anymore, but Trump pulled out all the Golden Oldie lies "we'll have a vaccine very soon" and attacking Yamiche Alsindor's question as "nasty" etc. etc. I have to agree with one of the commentators I saw afterwards, Fauci's very fine and well earned reputation is being sullied just by standing up there. Sad!
Julia Joffe was aghast that Trump was shaking hands with everyone, and that everyone who went to the mic, including the entire friggin Covid-19 team that was present, touched the mic, the lectern and pretty much everything else. So I tweeted to Joffe that she should at least be relieved that no one was required to fellate Trump on camera. As usual, Pence came close. But the leaders of industry (aka robber barons) that Trump dragged to the White House were darn near close behind.
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:28 pm
Julia Joffe was aghast that Trump was shaking hands with everyone,
And we all know... Everything Trump touches, dies.
MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

Just heard a great line, though it might only be new to me. IMPOTUS ‘s hair is a microcosm of his presidency.......one long coverup. :lol:
M A C A Making America Care Again :daydream:

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Sunrise wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:22 pm
Just heard a great line, though it might only be new to me. IMPOTUS ‘s hair is a microcosm of his presidency.......one long coverup. :lol:
:rotflmao:
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment:
The 19th Amendment was first introduced to Congress in 1878, yet it was not approved by Congress until 1919 – 41 years later.
- https://legaldictionary.net/19th-amendment/

SLQ

Post by SLQ »

Is it just me or did he carefully avoid showing the right side of his head? With the . . . toupee clip/hair extension tape/Putin port?
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

SLQ

Post by SLQ »

Turtle wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:56 pm
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

3:01 PM - Nov 8, 2013
:violin: :roll:
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

a bio snippet on individual-1 personally
Teen models, powerful men and private dinners: when Trump hosted Look of the Year
Donald Trump, then 45, with contestants in the 1991 Look of the Year competition, the year he was a judge
In the early 90s, Donald Trump judged the world’s biggest modelling competition - since hit by allegations of abuse. This is how the people who were there remember it.

Special investigation by Lucy Osborne, Harry Davies and Stephanie Kirchgaessner
Sat 14 Mar 2020 06.00 GMT

On 1 September 1991, a large private yacht cruised towards the Statue of Liberty. It was a clear, breezy evening, and from the upper deck of the Spirit of New York, a golden sunset could be seen glinting off the Manhattan skyline. Downstairs, a party was in flow. Scores of teenage girls in evening dresses and miniskirts, some as young as 14, danced under disco lights. It could have been a high school prom, were it not for the crowd of older men surrounding them.

As the evening wore on, some of the men – many old enough to be the girls’ fathers, or even grandfathers – joined them on the dancefloor, pressing themselves against the girls. One balding man in a suit wrapped his arms around two young models, leering into a film camera that was documenting the evening: “Can you get some beautiful women around me, please?”

The party aboard the Spirit of New York was one of several events that Donald Trump, then 45, attended with a group of 58 aspiring young models that September. They had travelled from around the world to compete in Elite’s Look of the Year competition, an annual event that had been running since 1983 and was already credited with launching the careers of Cindy Crawford, Helena Christensen and Stephanie Seymour. At stake was a life-changing prize: a $150,000 contract with the world’s then leading modelling agency, Elite Model Management, run by John Casablancas.

Trump was closely involved in Casablancas’s competition. In 1991, he was a headline sponsor, throwing open the Plaza, his lavish, chateau-style hotel overlooking Central Park, transforming it into the main venue and accommodating the young models. He was also one of its 10 judges.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... f-the-year

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

RTH10260 wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:50 am
a bio snippet on individual-1 presonally
No. I refuse to click. :nope: Snippet was enough for me. :bigvomit:

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

'He's an idiot': critics say Trump has failed the US in this test of reassurance
For Trump, who has spent years undermining experts, scientists, and trust in government, the pandemic has shown his weaknesses

David Smith in Washington
Sat 14 Mar 2020 06.00 GMTLast modified on Sat 14 Mar 2020 09.46 GMT

It was just before 9am and the sky was overcast when a small group of reporters were suddenly ushered through the White House’s south portico. They gathered in the diplomatic reception room, once home to Franklin Roosevelt’s “fireside chats”, and stared at a desk with pen, documents and the presidential seal.

Donald Trump strode in, wearing a black bomber jacket and white shirt unbuttoned at the top, and settled down beneath a portrait of George Washington. He signed a congressional emergency spending bill to combat the coronavirus for $8.3bn – more than three times what the president himself had requested – and held it up to a chorus of clicking cameras.

“We’re doing very well,” he insisted. “But it’s an unforeseen problem. What a problem. Came out of nowhere, but we’re taking care of it.” He gazed around the oval-shaped room, wallpapered romantic American landscapes, and took questions. Someone asked: “How do you keep people from panicking?” Trump’s response in part: “Calm. You have to be calm. It’ll go away.”

It has not gone away.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... e-trump-us

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

RTH10260 wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:55 am
'He's an idiot': critics say Trump has failed the US in this test of reassurance
And who again is surprised?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Orlylicious wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:34 pm
Troll Cernovich was off the rails -- He implies IMPOTUS is infected.
Individual-1 hasn't looked or spoken well in a very long time. Troll Cernovich is just now noticing.

In other news, Cernovich, green grass is green.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

President Trump is "a walking, talking, tweeting health hazard at this point,” CNN national security analyst
@sam_vinograd
says. The White House physician says Trump doesn't need to be quarantined after he came into contact with two people with the virus. https://cnn.it/2U8TzfZ

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

At this point, if Psychobozo doesn't get the virus, it's pretty much proof he's one of the Lizard People.
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Every 2020 Trump attack ad should end with this quote

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Because mocking the disabled reporter wasn't enough of a put off.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:09 pm
Because mocking the disabled reporter wasn't enough of a put off.
Correct. For most people it was a non event because most people weren't disabled, didn't have a disabled family member, and didn't know any disabled people.

Covid-19 will not discriminate. It's already wreaked havoc with the lives of those who live in a mobile and gregarious society. And Trump gets a lot of the blame.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/14/us/p ... CWLfrbMLzU
A weekend getaway at Mar-a-Lago put the president in contact with several people who later tested positive for the virus. He said he has no symptoms.

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/03/14/poli ... ssion=true
Washington(CNN) President Donald Trump announced Saturday that he has been tested for coronavirus after coming into recent contact with two individuals who have tested positive for the virus.

During a news conference Saturday, Trump said he was tested Friday night and that he had his temperature taken Saturday before entering the White House briefing room. The President told reporters that his temperature was normal.

The White House physician had previously said in a memo that the President "remains without symptoms, testing for COVID-19 is not currently indicated."

Asked when he would announce the results of his coronavirus test, the President said that the test was sent to a lab and could take a day or two. Trump said he took the test "only because the press is going crazy."

"I also took the test last night. And I decided I should based on the press conference yesterday. People were asking, did I take the test?" Trump said, referring to his press conference Friday in which he declared a national emergency to free up $50 billion in federal resources to combat coronavirus.
He's probably lying.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

kate520

Post by kate520 »

He's probably lying.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Trump campaign, RNC shifts to virtual events amid coronavirus pandemic

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-u ... itter_abcn
President Donald Trump has canceled campaign events temporarily amid the novel coronavirus pandemic and now his campaign and the Republican National Committee are shifting all current events on the schedule online, RNC officials tell ABC News.

The move came late Thursday following the publication of an ABC News report detailing hundreds of events that were slated to take place starting on Friday. Trump's behemoth ground operation, a joint effort between the RNC and the campaign named Trump Victory, had planned an in-person "national week of training," with events across the U.S., including in states that have declared a state of emergency -- such as Florida and Colorado.

Starting next week, the previously scheduled “national day of action” and “national week of training” events will all be “conducted in a virtual setting,” two senior RNC officials tell ABC News.

Other events that involved large gatherings originally planned for next week will be postponed, they said.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:27 pm
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/14/us/p ... CWLfrbMLzU
A weekend getaway at Mar-a-Lago put the president in contact with several people who later tested positive for the virus. He said he has no symptoms.
Dear Donald - did you listen to what your doctors told you - that it can take up to 14+ days until symptoms become visible :?:

Return to “Trump Administration”