Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Ben Shapiro

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Estiveo
Verified:

Ben Shapiro

Post by Estiveo »

Ben made a cute little video in support of Home Depot's non-position on Jim Crow voter disenfranchisement. He's getting absolutely dragged, with a lot of references to Plank, from Ed, Edd, & Eddy.

EzlXi2kXIAAN3Dt.jpeg

Image Image Image Image
Estiveo
Verified:

Re: Ben Shapiro

Post by Estiveo »

Image Image Image Image
tek

Post by tek »

Evan's tale over on Wonkette is a must-read
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Is anyone else being bombarded with Ben Shapiro videos on YouTube? I can't watch anything without getting one of his ads. I keep declining them, but the "block ad" dialog really needs a "fuck this"' option.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

TheNewSaint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:24 pm Is anyone else being bombarded with Ben Shapiro videos on YouTube? I can't watch anything without getting one of his ads. I keep declining them, but the "block ad" dialog really needs a "fuck this"' option.
Go through your YouTube history and remove any Shapiro videos are there. You might check the browser history as well.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Use an ad blocker for YouTube. We use Ad Block for Chrome, as well as NoScript and MalwareBytes, we never see ads on there.

There's a nutz group of girls on Tik Tok that think Ben is hot, they've gotten him to flex his biceps and swoon.

Oh please. Ben, you're an idiot, and you're no Zach Zeiler :lol:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Ben Shapiro: "Joe Biden is the Kurt Cobain of politics. He put a shotgun in the mouth of the American body politic and then pulled the trigger. And the brains are on the wall"
:roll: :crazy:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Shapiro has abandoned the idea of tfg's innocence of criming, and has instead moved onto that tfg is such a nutjob that he is incapable of intent as a defense against criming.
Jason Campbell @JasonSCampbell wrote: Ben Shapiro claims it would be difficult to prosecute Trump because he’s not capable of intent: “I’m not sure that Donald Trump has intent to eat a ham sandwich. I just – he’s not a person who has a plan.”
https://mediamatters.org/ben-shapiro/be ... ble-intent
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Hey, you can't prosecute me for bank robbery! I wasn't planning to steal money from the bank, it just came to me as I stood in line to make a withdrawal!
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

Ben Shapiro

Can't have folks doing good in the world.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Ben Shapiro

Post by neonzx »

Glad to have been properly TOLD by Benji.

Twitter was founded as an engineering platform and not social media. Makes total sense.
sugar magnolia

Ben Shapiro

Post by sugar magnolia »

Social engineering, maybe.
Suranis

Ben Shapiro

Post by Suranis »

I've never been able to look at this guy without wondering what is up with his eyebrows.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Ben Shapiro

Post by pipistrelle »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:29 am Can't have folks doing good in the world.
Hey, it's an admission RWers are all about doing bad in the world. I'll take it.
Baidn

Ben Shapiro

Post by Baidn »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:29 am Can't have folks doing good in the world.
OK I don't use Twitter so maybe I'm missing something but I do use technical drawings at work and what exactly about original Twitter made it more of an engineering platform? :confuzzled: especially given that the first tweet seemed to make it extremely clear it was always going to be a social media thing.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
raison de arizona

Ben Shapiro

Shapiro posted a stupid Twitter thread taking down the movie Glass Onion. Don’t read it if you haven’t watched the movie and are planning to, it contains complete spoilers. Suffice to say, Shapiro is rather upset that the writer employed misdirection in a modern murder mystery. Just wait until he sees the Sixth Sense or Crying Game, as one commenter pointed out.
https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1 ... 7724098561

Return to “Other weirdos”