Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

American Peoples Convoy Protest

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Re: American Peoples Convoy Protest

Post by LM K »

Foggy wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:00 pm :silenced: :shh: I'm trying to be a nicer person. :daydreaming:
Why?
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K

Post by LM K »

At yesterday's rally, Hippy Mama talked briefly about why she's there and what she's lost being with the convoy.

Hippy lost everything

Hippy Mama is going to be quite depressed on July 5.
realist

Post by realist »

LM K wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:53 pm At yesterday's rally, Hippy Mama talked briefly about why she's there and what she's lost being with the convoy.

Hippy lost everything

Completely f’g nuts.
Image X 4
Image X 32
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Two claims I noticed perusing the Telegram channel. 1) The Indiana convoy has arrived. 2) Rose has been asked to leave for some unknown reason.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Fiona

Post by Fiona »

LM K wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:53 pm At yesterday's rally, Hippy Mama talked briefly about why she's there and what she's lost being with the convoy.

Hippy lost everything

Actions have consequences. Who knew? :whistle:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Hippy lost everything

At least she doesn't have to wear a mask to Walmart anymore. :crying:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

For those of you on Telegram (shudder), is there any hint that anything is going down in the several states or n DC other than 1776booya on July 4th? I have a bad feeling…
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:14 pm For those of you on Telegram (shudder), is there any hint that anything is going down in the several states or n DC other than 1776booya on July 4th? I have a bad feeling…
At this point I am hoping they put in a very impressive Darwin Award Submission. I only hope they don't hurt anyone else but for them I'm firmly cheering on the FO hitting them hard.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
LM K

Post by LM K »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:14 pm For those of you on Telegram (shudder), is there any hint that anything is going down in the several states or n DC other than 1776booya on July 4th? I have a bad feeling…
Santa is claiming that there is numerous groups of like minded people meeting them (not joining them) on July 4.

Tracy the fake ambulance driver has died. She was abandoned by the 1776 once they couldn't fix her fake ambulance/tiny home.

I read that she had a stroke and became septic. I don't know if that's accurate, though.

Santa isn't going into DC on July 4! :shock: :rotflmao:
If you guys quit; if they come and get me, and take me out; if you guys quit, when I get out, I'm lookin' every one of y'all up.
Translation: Santa is staying at camp when everyone else goes to DC. He expects to martyr himself. :faint:

Frankie Bobbie, right after the meeting:
Rose is no longer on the premises, just FYI. Uh, Santa is a forgiving man and we'll see what transpires from this point forward. Uh, but as right now, she was told to leave the property and she has. ... Uh, he didn't get into it. He does have a heavy heart for what has transpired at this point but we have to keep our eye on the ball.
Santa and Rose started sleeping together a few weeks ago.

When Santa left for a few days last week, Rose tried to take over as leader in his absence. That didn't go well. But I have no idea why Rose was kicked off Hillbilly Island.
LM K

Post by LM K »

IN convoy = 3 pickups.

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Where the waggon treck may turn into a wreck

https://www.nps.gov/subjects/nationalma ... osures.htm
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

The Indiana Convoy of 3 arrival was impressive.

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

What happened to Santa returning the trailer to NM?
101010 :towel:
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

So the fake ambulance driver is no more? Wasn't she supposed to be getting a new transmission for the fake ambulance? What will happen to the fake ambulance, and did anyone care that she's dead? Or is the fake ambulance named Tracy?

Did 3 times dead man finally get hauled away by his family members? How is he still alive but Tracy the fake ambulance is dead?

Why is a good 'Christian' man like 'Santa' sleeping with women to whom he is not married? And why is a good 'Christian' woman like Rose sleeping with a man to whom she is not married? All the good 'Christians' out there are suggesting that only sex within marriage is what God wants, so what does this imply? Is this why 'Santa's' mother is crying each time she talks to him?

I have a lot of questions.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

If you were related to him,
Wouldn’t you be crying for shame?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

This comment probably belongs in the abortion rights thread but this paragraph made me think:
Why is a good 'Christian' man like 'Santa' sleeping with women to whom he is not married? And why is a good 'Christian' woman like Rose sleeping with a man to whom she is not married? All the good 'Christians' out there are suggesting that only sex within marriage is what God wants, so what does this imply? Is this why 'Santa's' mother is crying each time she talks to him?
I never watched the videos so I don't know if Rose is of child-bearing age, but I wonder if any of these "good Christian" men, who are anti-choice, have considered now having to pay child support for at least 18 years.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Azastan wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:38 am So the fake ambulance driver is no more? Wasn't she supposed to be getting a new transmission for the fake ambulance? What will happen to the fake ambulance, and did anyone care that she's dead? Or is the fake ambulance named Tracy?

Did 3 times dead man finally get hauled away by his family members? How is he still alive but Tracy the fake ambulance is dead?
A least three people expressed sorrow with 1/2 sentence chats that Tracy is dead. They mostly misspelled her name. They are making a video to send to Bryant. I guess to cheer him up by showing him all the bullshit he's missing by not being on site anymore? Dunno. And they don't put the Rose drama on Telegram, that is Santa related gossip so Mrs. Sheep Dawg quickly deletes that stuff.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Maybe they get Married before doing the deed and then divorce afterwards.

I read a while back that's a thing in Middle Eastern Brothels, bit I don't honestly know if that's true.
Hic sunt dracones
LM K

Post by LM K »

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Santa = Satan.

Coincidence?

Just asking.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

There are many in that far-right world (especially with groups like Proud Boys) that see women as not being fully human and not equal to men. Therefore, man has affair with a woman, it is the woman's fault, and she takes all the blame.

To them, women are objects, nothing more.
101010 :towel:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:17 pm Santa = Satan.

Coincidence?

Just asking.
I've hated that Red dressed asshole for years. But that's a big threadjack.
Hic sunt dracones
LM K

Post by LM K »

Suranis wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:08 pm Maybe they get Married before doing the deed and then divorce afterwards.

I read a while back that's a thing in Middle Eastern Brothels, bit I don't honestly know if that's true.
It's true. Temporary marriage is practiced in brothels, but it's also practiced by "unmarried" couples who have needs beyond sex.
► Show Spoiler
LM K

Post by LM K »

northland10 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:23 pm There are many in that far-right world (especially with groups like Proud Boys) that see women as not being fully human and not equal to men. Therefore, man has affair with a woman, it is the woman's fault, and she takes all the blame.

To them, women are objects, nothing more.
Santa subscribes to Proud Boy misogyny. His "moral movement" definitely includes a return to traditional family values. He frequently laments that there are so few young men in the group. He acknowledges that women do the heavy lifting in the group. While at camp, men just sit on their asses waiting for meals, meetings, and karaoke.

Santa has repeatedly reminded men that they must remember to "protect the ladies". Santa regularly asks women to stay at camp when men are doing "dangerous missions". You won't find women from the group into DC.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

LM K wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:43 pm https:// twitter.com/tMayor_McCheese/status/1541246802250178561?t=LjVnzyg4RdGDVGEmr695kA&s=19
The guy narrating in the video speak about "Rose had to leave to property", it may be a third party, eg property owner?, who requested her departure. IMHO if the group wanted her gone it would likely have been voiced as "Rose was asked to leave the camp".

Speculation of course. :think:

Return to “Current Politics”