Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

These people suck. They are bad people.
Kendra

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

Post by Kendra »

Marge Greene doesn’t exactly get a warm reception from choice protesters when she arrives outside the Supreme Court. From
@emilybrooksnews
What a dumb ass stunt to pull, with complete disregard for her security guys there :mad:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Kendra wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:12 am
Marge Greene doesn’t exactly get a warm reception from choice protesters when she arrives outside the Supreme Court. From
@emilybrooksnews
What a dumb ass stunt to pull, with complete disregard for her security guys there :mad:
They choose to work for her. :violin:

She’s so happy at rights being removed! What a great day for democracy.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

What an evil asshole she is. It isn’t enough to win, she has to smile and laugh and rub their noses in it.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:12 am https:// twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1540346757032321026
@emilybrooksnews
Security guy holding a cofeve? Not exactly Secret Service training. My guess. a regular staffer.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

In a heated confrontation today, Jamie Raskin asks Marge if she thinks people have a right to carry guns wherever they want, was it ok for J6 rioters to have guns. Marge says, “What evidence do you have that people were armed that day?” Raskin responds, “Oh, just wait for it.”
:crazy:
raison de arizona

Moar, regarding mtg's support for arming children in schools. I would be interested in seeing this entire video and not just snippets, should anyone come across it. Thx.
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: Jamie Raskin asks Marge Greene if she believes one of the solutions to school shootings is arming students. Greene: “I think children should be trained with firearms. I definitely do. I think that’s very important.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:47 pm
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: Jamie Raskin asks Marge Greene if she believes one of the solutions to school shootings is arming students. Greene: “I think children should be trained with firearms. I definitely do. I think that’s very important.”
That.. really seems like an answer to a differnt question, which would be very her style.

Including gun training and safety in schools? I am strongly in favor of that, esp if you can get it into the elementary school level where kids are at such a high risk of doing dumb stuff with a parent's gun that they found.

Arming kids? We settled that in the 1700s already, it was a really bad idea that schools decided to do something about.
raison de arizona

neeneko wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:11 pm
That.. really seems like an answer to a differnt question, which would be very her style.

Including gun training and safety in schools? I am strongly in favor of that, esp if you can get it into the elementary school level where kids are at such a high risk of doing dumb stuff with a parent's gun that they found.

Arming kids? We settled that in the 1700s already, it was a really bad idea that schools decided to do something about.
Yeah, that's why I would be interested in seeing the full video, to get a better feel for the context. That said, it isn't hard to answer the question "should we arm kids in schools" with "no" rather than launching off into firearms training for children and unbridled support for that.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:30 pm
Kendra wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:12 am https:// twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1540346757032321026
@emilybrooksnews
Security guy holding a cofeve? Not exactly Secret Service training. My guess. a regular staffer.
Proud Boy maybe.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:47 pm Moar, regarding mtg's support for arming children in schools. I would be interested in seeing this entire video and not just snippets, should anyone come across it. Thx.
It's been tried before, after all.

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

neeneko wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:11 pm

I agree. When my son was in Boy Scouts, once a year, we would take the troop to a gun club that one of the Scoutmasters belonged to. We took along mostly shotguns, and showed the boys how to shoot skeet. Most of the guns were single barrel, but a few were double barreled. We didn't use pump action shotguns that could hold a dozen or more rounds.

We took along a few rifles and hand guns, but the boys didn't get to use those; only the dads did. But we laid them out on a table and talked about them and explained the difference between a rifle and a shotgun.`

Some of these boys were as young as ten years old, but we never had any trouble with inappropriate horseplay around the guns.

We stressed the proper and safe handling of guns. First rule: There's no such thing as an unloaded gun; ALL guns must be treated as loaded at ALL times. Second rule: Don't aim a gun at anything or anyone unless you are prepared to shoot it/them.

Our goal was not to make hunters or gun enthusiasts of them. Our intent was to make sure that, if they ever encountered an unattended gun, they would not be afraid of it and they would know not to touch it, but to call a responsible adult to retrieve it. Mostly we wanted them to understand that it isn't a toy.

But arming students in school? Instead of having the remote chance that there would be ONE gun in the classroom, such a move would make it a certainty that there would be at least 20 guns in the classroom. What could possibly go wrong?
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

god damn I want someone to kick her god damn teeth in
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

sad-cafe wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:16 pm god damn I want someone to kick her god damn teeth in
:yeahthat:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

leisurely reading :biggrin:

Marjorie Taylor Greene’s hatred of English is growing

By John Mclane On Jun 1, 2022

https://planetconcerns.com/marjorie-tay ... s-growing/
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:lol:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Emptygee likes hunting from aircraft with her AR.

raison de arizona

mtg doesn’t care about the meat because she is hunting children. She is hunting ten year olds playing on the playground. She is shooting them with her AR.

Hey, she makes up shit all the time. Just because these are alternative facts doesn’t make them not true. She’s a child hunter.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Ya know, I've only been a pilot for 38 years, but I'm almost positive they said something once about it being real illegal to use a firearm in an aircraft with very few exceptions, most of which involve the aircraft belonging to the military.

They are pretty picky about that, too. I mean, this is just one of those things the FAA can be right dicks about.

neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Gregg wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:05 pm Ya know, I've only been a pilot for 38 years, but I'm almost positive they said something once about it being real illegal to use a firearm in an aircraft with very few exceptions, most of which involve the aircraft belonging to the military.
Unfortunately, hunting from aircraft is a thing, and I gather a rather lucrative tourist activity.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Yep, hunting, definitely not sport.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

neeneko wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:13 pm
Gregg wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:05 pm Ya know, I've only been a pilot for 38 years, but I'm almost positive they said something once about it being real illegal to use a firearm in an aircraft with very few exceptions, most of which involve the aircraft belonging to the military.
Unfortunately, hunting from aircraft is a thing, and I gather a rather lucrative tourist activity.
Is she hunting feral pigs? I knew they did that, is an AR any good for killing a feral hog?

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

It's the way the American bison nearly was eradicated. Though thy used trains rather than planes in those days.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Gregg wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:31 pm
neeneko wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:13 pm
Is she hunting feral pigs? I knew they did that, is an AR any good for killing a feral hog?
No, because all the feral hog bits from the original obliterated dead one regenerate into hundreds of the little fuckers. 3" of colon? New feral hog! Half of the left rear hoof? New feral hog! A mutilated ear? Another feral hog!

Those fuckers are indestructible.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

:hijacked:

Here the "responsible" hunters release feral animals (including pigs) into areas to improve their hunting opportunities....

And invertebrate pest controllers get death threats from these "responsible" gun owners. :mad:

And these "responsible" hunters cut fences and leave gates open - so as to get to good hunting spots and :mad: :mad: :mad: :evil:

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”