Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

LoneStar1776

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Baidn

Re: LoneStar1776

Post by Baidn »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:49 am Naturally LoneDummy has taken an interest in a few of the insurrectionists from 06JAN21...

Well on the upside, if our intrepid hero is on the case we most likely won't have to worry about those particular jackasses being undersentenced. At least if his current track record for "asissting" holds true
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

LoneDummy posts a letter he got from an insurrectionist, it's a fascinating look into the minds of these idiots and how they've really bought into the lies they were told.

LoneDummy has been posting continuously some of these people, and trying to find if they are in jail or not....

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2f5xlul2n2sz ... 100721.pdf
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:32 pm LoneDummy posts a letter he got from an insurrectionist, it's a fascinating look into the minds of these idiots and how they've really bought into the lies they were told.

LoneDummy has been posting continuously some of these people, and trying to find if they are in jail or not....

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2f5xlul2n2sz ... 100721.pdf
I skimmed a bit, but the whiny lying got to me. At the end he writes in big bold print . . . the url for his givesendgo. Always grifting.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

LoneDummy joins up with the Russkis!!!!

"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Rudy has an Odysee account to fill in for his lost YouTube channel. [Link]

I'd never heard of Odysee before and given how many views Rudy's videos are getting, I doubt I'm the only one. I'll post a video just for old time's sake, Stephen Nalty:

https://odysee.com/@LoneStar1776:f/firs ... lty-from:2
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

GlimDropper wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:17 pm Rudy has an Odysee account to fill in for his lost YouTube channel. [Link]

I'd never heard of Odysee before and given how many views Rudy's videos are getting, I doubt I'm the only one. I'll post a video just for old time's sake, Stephen Nalty:

https://odysee.com/@LoneStar1776:f/firs ... lty-from:2
Odysee started off under the name of LBRY (don't know what triggered the name change) about three years ago. It was invented as an alternate platform for Youtube creators that had been kicked off the platform for no good reason by the three strike rule. And for creators who had the potential to lose their channels. The proposition when under the name of LBRY was that it monitored a users registered Youtube channel and automatically copied/duplicated any new uploads to the channel. I don't know if the duplicating is still a feature. I know of several channels I follow on Youtube who make this platform a backup just in case that Youtube acts up on normally benign content and don't want to lose a large number of files. Earnings for content creators does not come from ads (platfrom in ad free) but from likes of viewers. The likes takes the form of a local cryptcurrency implementation. Signed up users can purchase the local cryptocurrency for spending on content creators, the content creator can retrieve the value back in real currency.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

LoneDummy assists the Russians with their anti-Ukraine propaganda...

I only hope he has plans to move over to the Motherland soon...

Trent Reznor
realist

Post by realist »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:17 pm LoneDummy assists the Russians with their anti-Ukraine propaganda...

I only hope he has plans to move over to the Motherland soon...

Rudy continues to hobnob with convicted felons. They’re the only ones who pay any attention to him.
Image X 4
Image X 32
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

LoneDummy gets his bromance on with a SovCit nutter we once featured...Bruce Doucette

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tl8mn13wnh3cd ... DFoNbt9SG8

Trent Reznor
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:12 pm LoneDummy gets his bromance on with a SovCit nutter we once featured...Bruce Doucette

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tl8mn13wnh3cd ... DFoNbt9SG8
I slogged through the five pages of Authentic Frontier Gibberish from Doucette so you don't have to. It is exactly what you'd expect from him. Clearly, he's as committed as ever to his pretend judge/grand jury nonsense. But I particularly like how he claims that he was found innocent in Federal Court of the charges. But a quick check of Pacer shows two actions he was involved in that attempted to push writs of habeas corpus, both of which were dismissed as improper in the type of case that was going on. Dismissed without getting to a jury, and the federal cases certainly never considered his guilt or innocence. So he remains sadly delusional. And Rudy is at least as delusional because he's sitting there swallowing this nonsense without any response.

Oh, and by the way, Doucette says the "affidavit of truth" he sent Rudy should be distributed far and wide as a template for majic wordz that will set anyone using them free. And he's promising to come up with an even longer version with even more freedumbing power real soon.
realist

Post by realist »

So “judge” Doucette issues majik words that will prevent anyone from being tried and/or convicted of any crime and additionally anyone already so situated will be set free by invoking them.

Funny, it doesn’t seem to work for him. :confuzzled:
Image X 4
Image X 32
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

He's not parole-eligible until 2034.

Here is one of the recommendations from the Magistrate on his, um, writ of habeas corpus. The judge accepted the recommendation and dismissed the case and also said an appeal would not be in good faith. So Doucette appealed. However, that was dismissed for want of prosecution.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 8.23.0.pdf

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/14 ... -goodrich/

For those who forgot Shields v USA. Still confused how suing the FBI, IRS, Trump, etc. worked for his state case.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/60 ... lds-v-usa/
101010 :towel:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

LOL - Julie Embry filed that shit.
johnpcapitalist

northland10 wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:06 pmFor those who forgot Shields v USA. Still confused how suing the FBI, IRS, Trump, etc. worked for his state case.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/60 ... lds-v-usa/
It's certainly possible that Doucette, despite his claim of being a genius and his claim of schooling the judge in the Constitution, is too dim to realize that there's a distinction between a state and federal criminal case.

It just occurred to me that he (and perhaps other poots who sue the government in these pretend lawsuits) sued the federal government in general and Trump in particular because they considered him "their guy." And when his aides tell him that he's being sued by some brave patriots in Colorado (so the fantasy goes), he'll look into their case personally and see that it's worth the power of the pardon. Not sure of the exact thought process, but it's possible.

Recall that Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf (who's been awfully quiet since she got out of jail in January 2022) went to DC and showed up at the White House asking to stop in and explain personally to TFG about the corruption in the Federal Reserve or something. She thought that the President is someone you can drop in on just like you can drop in on your bowling buddies, presumably because she bought into the illusion from TV that Trump has a personal relationship with each and everyone who watched his show. Witness how many of the January 6 seditionists thought that Trump would surely pardon them if they got caught, and witness their surprise when they realized he would never come to their aid.
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

Wow. You've gotta love a case that starts with the wrong person filing the case, using a completely wrong identification number for Doucette, resulting in lots of the court's mail to Doucette getting rejected by the prison... and that still manages to go downhill from there.
realist

Post by realist »

KickahaOta wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:45 pm
Wow. You've gotta love a case that starts with the wrong person filing the case, using a completely wrong identification number for Doucette, resulting in lots of the court's mail to Doucette getting rejected by the prison... and that still manages to go downhill from there.
:lol:
Image X 4
Image X 32
johnpcapitalist

KickahaOta wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:45 pm
Not just any wrong person doing the filing here... Pretend judge Julie Embry has crawled out from under whatever rock has been covering her for a couple years. She did a lot of the SovCit arglebargle for Ryan Bundy in the MNWR trial. Remember the "I the legal idiot" stuff? That was her.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:54 pm :snippity:

Not just any wrong person doing the filing here... Pretend judge Julie Embry has crawled out from under whatever rock has been covering her for a couple years. She did a lot of the SovCit arglebargle for Ryan Bundy in the MNWR trial. Remember the "I the legal idiot" stuff? That was her.
This is why the Fogbow is the almighty [expletive deleted], because through our collective memories we get the most complete picture of these idiots...

Trent Reznor
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

LOL - Julie Embry again!
Michael in Houston

Post by Michael in Houston »

Rudy is once again pushing the case of AG and DM - 2 of his cavalcade of fiends doing, very deservedly, life without parole. This is a particularly disturbing case to me. They are the 2 fiends that engaged in, among other things, cyberstalking resulting in the death of DM's ex-wife. AG sent Rudy most of the trial transcript and, because I have the time, I read a lot of it - even the parts she sent show her and DM guilty as hell and blow apart AG's bizarre defense. I have also read the 3rd circuit court of appeals opinion which recites the key facts of their relentless torment and stalking of the murdered woman and outlines their guilt. For anybody wondering why AG and DM got life without - all you need to read is the report of the sworn testimony of the oldest daughter of the murdered woman. When the cops took that girl out of school to tell her that her mother had been murdered, her response was that she figured that her father would murder her mother, the only surprise to her was that the grandfather did it - what kind of a ______ ______ _______ _________ _________ embodiment of evil would a guy have to be for his daughter to figure that some day he would murder her mother. And the girl said that her mother was a great mom and had never done anything wrong. If I had been the judge or on that jury, the case would have been over at that point - I did not need to hear another word of testimony or word of argument - those 2 were going away forever. It never ceases to amaze me that no matter what the facts show or what the evidence is, Rudy can insist that somebody is totally innocent just based on their own self-serving statements.

Rudy claims to have researched the case but seems clueless that all their familial rights and contact rights were terminated long ago - where he gets off even mentioning those children in association with AG and DM is baffling and disturbing to me - maybe he is too dumb to understand what no contact means or maybe he does know but doesn't care. I figure that at some point, the prison authorities will realize what DM and AG seem to be doing with Rudy's help and will cut off their comms and then he can throw another fit.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

I sincerely look forward to Rudy's next blown gasket over being cut off from spouting bs about the innocence of unrepentant murderers. It was frankly just a tiny bit shocking to me that he had graduated to defending these kinds of human garbage. It finally showed how totally around the bend and irredeemable he truly is. Don't get me wrong ATW deserves to rot for the rest of his miserable life, and weird native guy the perpetual motion scammer arena much better but neither were straight up first degree murderers and at least the native American guy always seemed to me more in need of mental health help than prison. Rudy is in for a shock when he finally gets his wish and stands before judgment.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Frater I*I

LoneStar1776

Post by Frater I*I »

LoneDummy has finally thrown in the towel on his weekend circle jerk prisoner update call...

Gotta give him credit he kept this garbage up for 8 years, and in those 8 years he helped [checks notes] exactly 1 prisoner get released early...

Trent Reznor
Michael in Houston

LoneStar1776

Post by Michael in Houston »

I am surprised that Rudy had anything to do with anybody getting out early. All I have seen him do in the few years that I have been following him is encourage his convicts to engage in actions that extend their stays in prison. :doh:

Return to “Other weirdos”