Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Re: Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by keith »

Chilidog wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 7:37 pmsad trombone
rusty trombone?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Chilidog

Re: Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Chilidog »

keith wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:59 am
rusty trombone?
TMI
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

keith wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:59 am
rusty trombone?
Sad trombone smiley on Fogbow: :sadtrombone:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

In Races to Run Elections, Candidates Are Backed by Key 2020 Deniers
The origin story behind a slate of Republican candidates for secretary of state features a QAnon figure and several promoters of 2020 conspiracies.

By Alexandra Berzon
June 5, 2022

Key figures in the effort to subvert the 2020 presidential election have thrown their weight behind a slate of Republican candidates for secretary of state across the country, injecting specious theories about voting machines, foreign hacking and voter fraud into campaigns that will determine who controls elections in several battleground states.

The America First slate comprises more than a dozen candidates who falsely claim the 2020 election was stolen from Donald J. Trump. It grew out of meetings held by a conspiracy-mongering QAnon leader and a Nevada politician, and has quietly gained support from influential people in the election denier movement — including Mike Lindell, the MyPillow founder, and Patrick Byrne, the former Overstock.com executive who has financed public forums that promote the candidates and theories about election vulnerabilities.

Members of the slate have won party endorsements or are competitive candidates for the Republican nomination in several states, including three — Michigan, Arizona and Nevada — where a relatively small number of ballots have decided presidential victories. And in Pennsylvania, where the governor appoints the secretary of state, State Senator Doug Mastriano, who is aligned with the group, easily won his primary for governor last month.

The candidates cast their races as a fight for the future of democracy, the best chance to reform a broken voting system — and to win elections.

“It doesn’t really matter who’s running for assembly or governor or anything else. It matters who is counting the vote for that election,” said Rachel Hamm, a long-shot contender in California’s primary on Tuesday, at a forum hosted by the group this year.

But even in losing races, the slate has left its mark. As they appeal for votes on the stump and on social media, the candidates are seeding falsehoods and fictions into the political discourse. Their status as candidates amplifies the claims.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/05/us/p ... dates.html
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike Lindell says he offered to show his “evidence” to the J6 Committee but they won’t talk to him. Then asked if he showed it to Barr: “He’s actually avoided me, Steve. I tried to get stuff to him in the past, and it’s a complete block.”
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

What evidence about J6 does he hae to offer? Did he participate incogito in the crowd? :lol:

Or is he still trying to sell his stolen network packages to the highest bidder?
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Time to fold your tent, Mikey.

If you had hard evidence that there were election irregularities, you would have hired a competent lawyer to ask for sage advice. While IANAL, I would have to assume that said lawyer would review at least some of the evidence to obtain a fundamental understanding to litigate or to compile and turn over to the proper authorities for possible prosecution.

Instead, you continue to take your sleight-of-hand to the rubes.

Eighteen months after the election and it is clear: All the people who voted for Biden just don't care about you. They wish you would just go away. Most of the people who voted for the other guy (I forget his name at the moment) either never believed there were problems, have been convinced that there were no problems, or by now just want to move on. The couple of million hold outs have bought all the pillows they can afford.

So, spend your time and dollars defending yourself in those defamation lawsuits. Your evidence will come out eventually in discovery, should the suits get that far.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

BOYCOTT WALMART!!!!!

Oh wait....
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

I have heard it thru the vinegrapes, that's just their official statement. You can still purchase the pillows in the tunnel system under each Walmart :twisted:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

20 min whining Facebook video from Mike about losing Wal-Mart. 😿😿😿

Jenna was grifting her MP affiliate links again, said she was too modest & why not let folks know she got paid too? Shocked the free speech absolutist blocked over this sweet Truth! :P

Article about it: https://uproxx.com/viral/mike-lindell-m ... y-walmart/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:40 am BOYCOTT WALMART!!!!!

Oh wait....
I seldom go to Wally World, for a lot of reasons, but this decision might make me reconsider.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:yeahthat:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

The bottom line is that Walmart won't waste valuable shelf space on under-performing products. A blurb I saw online said that you will still be able to buy MyPillows through Walmart's website. I know that both Target and Walmart sell a lot more products online than what will fit on their shelves.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:09 pm The bottom line is that Walmart won't waste valuable shelf space on under-performing products. A blurb I saw online said that you will still be able to buy MyPillows through Walmart's website. I know that both Target and Walmart sell a lot more products online than what will fit on their shelves.
Walmart typically resets the merchandise assortment for hard goods departments (i.e., not food and not fashion) once a year, like most retailers. There's a lot of analysis and effort that goes into that project, and they don't like to make a change to the assortment mid-year unless there is a significant reason to do so. That's true even if you're swapping out nearly identical products, because there's a lot of stuff behind the scenes that has to happen to handle the cutover.

It's possible that Lindell got dropped during the annual refresh of the bedding department because he wasn't selling well. They may have also dropped him because he was not getting inventory into stores fast enough, leading to stock outages (an issue that Walmart is particularly aggressive about managing).

Or they might have dropped him because he's offering discounts on his web site that significantly undercut Walmart's prices. Walmart's strategy has always been "everyday low price," with no or infrequent sales other than clearance. If Lindell is undercutting them a good percentage of the time because he's desperate to keep product moving through his direct-to-consumer internet efforts, Walmart will know that, and they will have a long memory for that sort of thing.

I'd be interested to see whether Walmart keeps MyPillow on the web site as a vendor-fulfilled line (i.e., MyPillow does the shipping and packaging) or whether Walmart carries inventory and ships it themselves. I suspect it is the former. It costs Walmart nothing to keep a vendor-fulfilled item on the site; they essentially get a commission when someone buys one but don't have to do any other work. And they don't alienate the rabid Lindell cultists out there by making it look like anything other than a business decision.

Incidentally, Lindell's comments about how Walmart's pillows are all made in China is somewhat disingenuous. I don't know specifically about bedding pillows, but I do know that high-volume, low-weight items like stuffed animals often have the skins made overseas (often in Vietnam) and shipped here, because that's where the significant labor is. Then they're filled with polyester fiber or foam in the US, sewn closed, packed and shipped. Container rates from Shanghai to the US West Coast are currently around 3x what they were when the pandemic started. And the difference is between getting 150,000 skins in a container versus getting 3,000 finished pillows for the same freight cost.

Lindell may sew his skins in the US, because he's trying to sell his product as a premium brand and to have the "buy American" angle, but I can't imagine that most customers who walked into Walmart to buy a pillow are going to walk out when they can't find a MyPillow. Selecting a pillow is not that big a decision for most people so brand loyalty is not that high for a lot of people. Yeah, he's got a few cultists that will be loyal to him, but those people are already shopping on the web site. They aren't the ones who buy through the store.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

An interesting tactic, aimed at forcing WalMart to completely cut ties? Dunno what the plan is here. That said, WalMart does in fact do things like this, but if they are then Lindell signed off on it and is getting a cut for using his brand.
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: Mike Lindell is now claiming that Wal Mart is selling counterfeit MyPillows from China after canceling him.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

Well, that seems like a really good way to get sued by the largest retailer in the world.
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Shizzle Popped wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:10 pm Well, that seems like a really good way to get sued by the largest retailer in the world.
Get in line. He's gonna be $1.6 billion in debt pretty soon.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

The Chinese knockoffs would probably be better than the ones he makes.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Elizabeth Landers
@ElizLanders
Election deniers are everywhere - even county coroner's races in Colorado (a role that has nothing to with election administration!).

Mike Lindell said the quiet part out loud when he told me this isn't about Trump anymore.

My latest for @VICENews
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Who wants coffee?

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I thought he was all about healthy sleep. Coffee goes against that. A little mixed up?

What next? MyCrack?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Covfefe makes you woke. :boxing:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Yeah, good luck with that.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

I bet management of Starbucks did not lose a second of their sleep (nor do they miss their personalized MyPillow) :twisted:

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”