Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Mike Pence

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Suranis

Re: Mike Pence

Post by Suranis »

I looked up the phrase that Pence used "Practices falsehood" and its a reference to Hosea 7:1

"When I would have healed Israel, then the iniquity of Ephraim was discovered, and the wickedness of Samaria: for they commit falsehood; and the thief cometh in, and the troop of robbers spoileth without."

The Falsehood referenced there is Idolatry and false religions. I think Pence is saying in his head that Biden is doing false things because he is a Catholic, but making it sound like he is saying Biden is lying, so he can say hand on heart "Oh I didn't mean Biden was the Biggest LIAR just that he practices Falsehood more than other presidents!"

So he is basically lying to himself that he is telling the truth while seeming to say what the Republican masses want to hear.
Hic sunt dracones
much ado

Post by much ado »

Excellent analysis, Suranis! Thanks.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

There's a lot of lying to themselves going on.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Pence says this is only the beginning, no stopping until abortion is illegal everywhere.
Exclusive — Mike Pence on SCOTUS Overturning Roe: ‘Today, Life Won’
Former Vice President Mike Pence told Breitbart News exclusively on Friday he is thrilled the U.S. Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade and shifted the battle for life and against abortion back to the states.

“Today, Life Won. By overturning Roe v. Wade, the Supreme Court of the United States has given the American people a new beginning for life, and I commend the justices in the majority for having the courage of their convictions,” Pence said in response to the 5-4 decision from the U.S. Supreme Court in the Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization case.

“By returning the question of abortion to the states and to the people, this Supreme Court has righted an historic wrong and reaffirmed the right of the American people to govern themselves at the state level in a manner consistent with their values and aspirations,” Pence continued in the statement. “Now that Roe v. Wade has been consigned to the ash heap of history, a new arena in the cause of life has emerged, and it is incumbent on all who cherish the sanctity of life to resolve that we will take the defense of the unborn and the support for women in crisis pregnancy centers to every state in America. Having been given this second chance for Life, we must not rest and must not relent until the sanctity of life is restored to the center of American law in every state in the land.”
:snippity:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... -life-won/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:24 pm Pence says this is only the beginning, no stopping until abortion is illegal everywhere.
Great policy plank for one who wants to primary prez in the GOP for 2024.
tek

Post by tek »

lessee...
Today the supreme court returned the question to the states!
Next we take it away from the states!

I hate these people.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

This is a human rights issue, not a states' rights issue.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:24 pm Pence says this is only the beginning, no stopping until abortion is illegal everywhere.
Exclusive — Mike Pence on SCOTUS Overturning Roe: ‘Today, Life Won’
Former Vice President Mike Pence told Breitbart News exclusively on Friday he is thrilled the U.S. Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade and shifted the battle for life and against abortion back to the states.

“Today, Life Won. By overturning Roe v. Wade, the Supreme Court of the United States has given the American people a new beginning for life, and I commend the justices in the majority for having the courage of their convictions,” Pence said in response to the 5-4 decision from the U.S. Supreme Court in the Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization case.

“By returning the question of abortion to the states and to the people, this Supreme Court has righted an historic wrong and reaffirmed the right of the American people to govern themselves at the state level in a manner consistent with their values and aspirations,” Pence continued in the statement. “Now that Roe v. Wade has been consigned to the ash heap of history, a new arena in the cause of life has emerged, and it is incumbent on all who cherish the sanctity of life to resolve that we will take the defense of the unborn and the support for women in crisis pregnancy centers to every state in America. Having been given this second chance for Life, we must not rest and must not relent until the sanctity of life is restored to the center of American law in every state in the land.”
:snippity:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... -life-won/
Sanctity of life. Unfettered access to guns of all types. Open carry, concealed carry, or careless carry.

Tell me Mike, is life only sacred in utero? Then, once breathing on one's own, you pays your money and takes your chances?
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Be fair, the RWNJs want to ensure a supply of babies and young children so they can use them for shooting practise at schools and elsewhere.

Yup, that's the Republican way: the value of life begins at conception and ends at birth.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:43 pm Be fair, the RWNJs want to ensure a supply of babies and young children so they can use them for shooting practise at schools and elsewhere.

Yup, that's the Republican way: the value of life begins at conception and ends at birth.
Don't forget about cannon fodder.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

And here is Mike Pence, having a ‘Lindsey-after-getting-chased-through-the-airport’ flip-flop after getting flamed by MAGA after defending the FBI this week. He had one moment when he stood up and did the right thing. The rest of his life, he is this …
tek

Post by tek »

windsock.jpg
windsock.jpg (23.11 KiB) Viewed 1032 times
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Yep.

And we haven't had a president before who stole classified documents as he sulkily left office before.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Mikey, stick a fork in yourself buddy....

Because your done.....

I'll come in again.... :bag:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:35 pm Mikey, stick a fork in yourself buddy....

Because your done.....

I'll come in again.... :bag:
I don't know how he can not see that.

The left is never going to vote for him, because they remember him as Trump's Toady-In-Chief.

The middle, undecided voters won't vote for him because he is booooooorrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnggggg.

The right, especially, the MAGA crowd, won't vote for him because he didn't have the courage to "do the right thing" (at least in their minds) and throw the electoral vote to Trump.

It will be interesting to see if he can crack three digits in votes if/when he enters his first primary.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Why doesn’t Pence walk into the next Trump rally without security and see whether he is right.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

The more he opens his mouth these days, the more I wonder if they should have just let him hang.
Kidding.
Mike Pence @Mike_Pence wrote: The President made it clear that he views pro-life Americans as enemies of democracy. In fact, he said that anyone who refuses to bend the knee to his extremist left-wing ideology represents “an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our Republic.”

Never before in the history of our nation has a President stood before the American people and accused millions of his own countrymen of being a “threat to this country.” To top it off, President Biden had the audacity to claim, “I’m asking our nation to come together, to unite.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Does this pasty-faced right-wing religious idealogue not remember the divisive, violence-inciting orange maniac under whom he served? You know, the smirking narcissistic fat-ass who seemed fine with the idea that his imbecilic sycophants wished to hang Pence?

What an obsequious moron.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Too-also, a shameless liar and egotistical shithead.
Kendra

Mike Pence

Post by Kendra »

Oh, looky who has a book coming out next month.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/628 ... elp-me-god
AndyinPA
Verified:

Mike Pence

Post by AndyinPA »

Won't be reading that one.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Mike Pence

Post by Slim Cognito »

Boooooooriiiiiing!
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Mike Pence

Post by Kendra »

I wouldn't even waste the library resources for a sneak peak. Media tour might be fun, will he go on the MSM, including letting Dana Bash eat him for breakfast?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Mike Pence

Post by RTH10260 »

Did Pence sleep thru the interview with his ghostwriter? Did Mother dictate the sentences? Does his bunny appear in the story?

:think:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Mike Pence

Post by Frater I*I »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:40 pm Did Pence sleep thru the interview with his ghostwriter? Did Mother dictate the sentences? Does his bunny appear in the story?

:think:
Why does he look like one of the people who chased the Von Trapp family into the alps....?
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”