Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Happy Father's Day!!

Tell us about yourself. But only things you want us to know.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Happy Father's Day!!

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

To all of the human dads, pet dads, adopted dads, foster dads, godfathers, soon to be dads, and grands! :bighug:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Re: Happy Father's Day!!

Post by bill_g »

I had a Father's Day joke, but fell asleep in the chair, and forgotten what it was now. Sorry.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

🍺 🍔 ⚾
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Going into rehab to visit hubby today. I'll take him in some fresh strawberries, which I did yesterday, but I'll add a small thermos of my freshly ground coffee. That will perk him up. (Actually, he's mostly doing fine, just missing good coffee.)
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

I am an extremely proud Papa right now.

the Pup and i went down to Montrose Point to do a little bird watching today. On the way home, about two blocks from the house, the car in front of me slams on the brakes and does a quick pull over. I stop and am like WTF?

the Pup says “is that person all right?” i look over, and i had completely missed the old lady lying on the sidewalk.

I pulled over myself and called 911 while the pup jumped out and administered first aid. (she had a badly lacerated palm and appeared to have hit her head as well.) the pup talked to her and kept pressure on the injury with a compress until the paramedics showed up.

he did a great job responding to the incident with compassion and knowledge of what to do.

the best father’s day present is knowing that you did a good job raising your kid.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

What a great Father's Day Gift. Hope the lady is A-Okay.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

she should be. the paramedics were taking her to the ER. she was alert, but i suspect she has balance issues.
mojosapien
Occupation: Desktop support. Retired juror for the next three years, thanks.
Verified:

Post by mojosapien »

No kids, tested for diabetes 114...I'm in the "eeeh...uhh" range...dad's history. awesome guy RIP
Think like a fortune cookie. ©2022-Mojosapien
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Hooray for Chilipup!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

+1 for chilipup. Good parenting-a-ling.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”