Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Steve Bannon

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Kendra

Re: Steve Bannon

Post by Kendra »

As a man walks behind him with a ‘Failed Coup’ sign, a defiant State Bannon heading into court says: “MAGA is on the march! The J6 Committee is totally irrelevant. Completely irrelevant. Their ratings stink. They couldn’t even compete with us!” (His podcast).
IIs that the white bearded gentleman that was always protesting during Manafort's trial?
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

so many weird things going on here.

1) why three pens?
2) why 3 black shirts?
3) why 3 shirts and a jacket in a June heat wave?
4) the guy in back has to be thinking “this mask isn’t going to save me if the wind shifts”
5) what’s up with his left thigh? that looks like some serious edema.

seriously, he’s gotta be riper than hell in those clothes in this heat. the booze sweat stench alone has to be 80 proof.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

A nurse on Twitter spéculâtes that he has ascides from cirrhosis, because he do drink a bit. Maybe the leg edema same?
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

As I always do with unelected asshats who are trying to remake the world in their image, I’ve been wondering what event, or series of events, made him so bitter that Lenin became his hero. IIRC Andrew Breitbart was turned from Dem to ogre by the father of a gf? Wife?, a businessman who felt he’d been screwed by Big Government (probably because he couldn’t legally dump poisonous chemical waste into the sewer system). What is Bannon’s whine?

´Burn it all down’ isn’t the battle cry I want angry morons listening to right now.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Phoenix520 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:54 pm As I always do with unelected asshats who are trying to remake the world in their image, I’ve been wondering what event, or series of events, made him so bitter that Lenin became his hero. IIRC Andrew Breitbart was turned from Dem to ogre by the father of a gf? Wife?, a businessman who felt he’d been screwed by Big Government (probably because he couldn’t legally dump poisonous chemical waste into the sewer system). What is Bannon’s whine?

´Burn it all down’ isn’t the battle cry I want angry morons listening to right now.
I do similarly not only with unelected asshats, but elected asshats too, also.

What was Bannon like when he was growing up? Was he a pariah in grade school, hanging out by himself by the fence while the rest of the kids were playing and having fun--perhaps taunting him? Did he suffer some emotional trauma when his girlfriend in high school dumped him for someone else for the prom? Did he get roasted in school on exams and in class when he made shit up?

Others that come to mind include, but are not limited to: MTG, Hawley, Cruz, Gosar, and their elk.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

What a rant.

Steve Bannon is in federal court in DC taking on the swamp at 10 am. At 7 pm he’s at Trump Bedminster supporting @AndrewHGiuliani for Governor! @RudyGiuliani @BernardKerik @ScottKaspar
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

US Justice Dept tells court that Steve Bannon has been making......... "baseless political attacks" and ... making a "spectacle"

Prosecutors ask judge to block Bannon from arguing "irrelevant" things at trial
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

"Steve Bannon went on a wild rant outside the courthouse today, saying MAGA is going to destroy the Democratic Party, win 100 House seats, get 50% of the black male votes, 55% of Hispanic votes, and then rule for 100 years."

Only 100 years????

What ever happened to the 1000 year Reich?
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Dave from down under wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:01 am "Steve Bannon went on a wild rant outside the courthouse today, saying MAGA is going to destroy the Democratic Party, win 100 House seats, get 50% of the black male votes, 55% of Hispanic votes, and then rule for 100 years."

Only 100 years????

What ever happened to the 1000 year Reich?
The thousand year Reich lasted 12 years.

So the 100 year Reich should last for 1.2 years, but unfortunately it lasted 4 years.

So its WAY past time for them to crawl back into their holes and commune with each others backsides.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
raison de arizona

Hugo Lowell @hugolowell wrote: Just in: Former Trump strategist Steve Bannon asks federal judge to delay his contempt of Congress trial scheduled for July, citing prejudicial publicity from the Jan. 6 committee hearings and how the Proud Boys trial was recently delayed until December.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

There's a lot of legal stuff in here that I'm not equipped to understand, nor do I currently care to. But it reads a lot like "STFU," "you're full of crap," "everything you say is wrong," to me.
UNITED STATES’ OPPOSITION TO DEFENDANT’S MOTION TO COMPEL
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

INTRIGUING: In Steve Bannon's latest argument to delay his July 18 trial, he indicates that proescutors interviewed a "new witness in this case" twice last week. https://politico.com/f/?id=00000181-d50 ... 8d3a690000
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

NEW: Steve Bannon's defense attorney, Robert Costello, is stepping away from Contempt of Congress case

In new court motion, Costello said: "There has always been the possibility that I might be called as a witness in this matter" due to Costello's interaction w/ Jan 6 Committee
tek

Post by tek »

I smell yet another delaying tactic.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

NEWS:
@kate_santaliz
just spotted MPD speaking to Steve Bannon, who says the “police were terrific”. The false police report to respond appears to have been to his house.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Cross posting. Boy, that letter is quite...ummm...something.

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

I guess the former guy will regret this letter. All documents that Bannon will reference will become "unprotected", even though the 45 guy does not have any such powers any longer. All those that wrongly claim and hide behind exececutive privilege can now be interviewed in reference to such papers. Let's see where that leads to.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I smell a gimmick to provide a last-ditch defense in Bannon’s criminal case and poison the well in the Jan 6 investigation. It’s the perfect two-fer!
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Bannon's job is to kick over all the chess pieces, shit on the board and storm off.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:29 pm Bannon's job is to kick over all the chess pieces, shit on the board and storm off.
:rimshot:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:29 pm Bannon's job is to kick over all the chess pieces, shit on the board and storm off.
I get that but why? Just to say looky what I did?
much ado

Post by much ado »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:44 pm
I get that but why? Just to say looky what I did?
To give the Republicans more reasons to say that none of the testimony heard before the J6 committee can be trusted.

I don't know whether he can be successful, but that is what he will try to do.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

He's not being called to testify live at a hearing, this will all be behind closed doors. Does trump think he's going to be the Belle of the Ball, crushing all the hearing ratings?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
much ado

Post by much ado »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:57 pm He's not being called to testify live at a hearing, this will all be behind closed doors. Does trump think he's going to be the Belle of the Ball, crushing all the hearing ratings?
That's good. It severely limits the scope of damage he can do.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”