American Peoples Convoy Protest

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Re: American Peoples Convoy Protest

Post by LM K »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:23 pm Wonder if the rejector was a local or tourist.
Local.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

LM K wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:10 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:23 pm Wonder if the rejector was a local or tourist.
Local.
Even better.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:26 pm
neonzx wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:18 am
Foggy wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:08 am Huge rally Sunday with all their black members celebrating Juneteenth, huh?
:popcorn:
The rally is TODAY! And they sent an advance team last night to secure the small lot they are going to setup in. (caution tape, block entrance). The lot is at or across from the county courthouse -- no permit, but they said they have verbal permission from the "commissioner" to hold this event. There is also a car show/rally they will be competing with that ends at 3pm.
I hear enough fireworks to tell me Juneteenth started early. ;)
Mommy, why are all the men wearing pajamas and masks for Junteenth?

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

LM K wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:05 pm I guess they aren't confident that previous flyer distribution efforts will be enough to get people to attend today's rally.

Now they're just a bunch of weirdos on the street corner.

One member is handing out flyers to vehicles. This member tried to talk to a motorist who then turned him away. He just doesn't understand why some so called Americans would tell him he's a weirdo.

IMG_18062022_110337_(1050_x_600_pixel).jpg
They're like hare brained Hare Krishnas. Only fat and with mullets. :rotflmao:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Well, this is turning out to be a typical 1776BM whine fest -- similar to what they do at their Bunker Hill compound.

I'd guessimate 85+% in attendance are not newbies -- and those who are showed up out of curiosity. (or maybe the free Bob's Pulled Pork which hasn't arrived yet).

:bored: :yawn:

I'm going to score this as a dud rally unless something changes.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

From the 1776RM Telegram channel. I think it may be possible that Tammy is misinterpreting the words of Christ. :shrug:
5BBD5CFC-8C2B-4B71-8C0C-F99659C327C0.png
5BBD5CFC-8C2B-4B71-8C0C-F99659C327C0.png (452.55 KiB) Viewed 699 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

What the hell are "butterfly fries?"
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

DELUSIONAL.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

There is some mild drama at the rally. For the past hour local LE has been trying to get the owner of this van to stop blaring music. Hes not responding. As you can see, he's next to the fake fire truck. Covered windows. Hass Mass. plates. Police have been trying to figure out what to do. :biggrin:
musicvan.jpg
musicvan.jpg (66.21 KiB) Viewed 659 times
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

How old are these people? Thirteen? :bored:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:57 pm What the hell are "butterfly fries?"
They are folded over potato chips. Often served with melted cheese poured over them.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

neonzx wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:06 pm There is some mild drama at the rally. For the past hour local LE has been trying to get the owner of this van to stop blaring music. Hes not responding. As you can see, he's next to the fake fire truck. Covered windows. Hass Mass. plates. Police have been trying to figure out what to do. :biggrin:

musicvan.jpg
A quick call to the local tow company would probably work wonders.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:19 pm
neonzx wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:06 pm There is some mild drama at the rally. For the past hour local LE has been trying to get the owner of this van to stop blaring music. Hes not responding. As you can see, he's next to the fake fire truck. Covered windows. Hass Mass. plates. Police have been trying to figure out what to do. :biggrin:

musicvan.jpg
A quick call to the local tow company would probably work wonders.
I think they are being cautious because they don't know what is in the van. They can't see anything since the back is blacked out.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Isn't the van parked on private property, could restrict police from using traffic laws? Does some sort of noise nusance ordinance exist for that county or municipality? Doesn't anyone have an ancient ghetto blaster to drown out this guy and his camping fellows. The fellows may act quickly if the sound track is not to their liking.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:34 pm Isn't the van parked on private property, could restrict police from using traffic laws? Does some sort of noise nusance ordinance exist for that county or municipality? Doesn't anyone have an ancient ghetto blaster to drown out this guy and his camping fellows. The fellows may act quickly if the sound track is not to their liking.
One of the 1776's used a handheld air horn inches away from the front window. No response.

---- in other news ----

The 1776's have had to be asked more than once to knock it off with blaring horns and sirens -- they are in a lot shared-with and adjacent to a church which is holding mass. Plus, earlier in the day, they had to ask a truck moved because they were having a funeral mass and needed access to their main entrance which was blocked.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

neonzx wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:42 pm One of the 1776's used a handheld air horn inches away from the front window. No response.
:jawdrop:

That's not good.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
raison de arizona

I, for one, find it hard to believe that the Morality Police are being disrespectful of the locals. Fake news!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:49 pm I, for one, find it hard to believe that the Morality Police are being disrespectful of the locals. Fake news!
And in return the locals aren't eating up their fliers. Or the Bob's that hadn't arrived.
LM K

Post by LM K »

A counterprotester showed up. She mingled with the 1776 members who were waving flags with rwnj as signs.
Screenshot_20220618-193751_Slack~2.jpg
Screenshot_20220618-193751_Slack~2.jpg (126.52 KiB) Viewed 498 times
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

LM K wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:44 pm A counterprotester showed up. She mingled with the 1776 members who were waving flags with rwnj as signs.

TBH, I'm leaning towards false-flag here with this one. This is exactly as I imagine how they envision a trans-female to dress and present. And flying solo? This was the only visible counter protestor. A "don't tread on me" rainbow flag. Never seen one.

I don't think so. Not buying this at all.

Later, she was casually chatting with 1776 members at the rally, sans the fake flamboyance shitty acting skills from out on the street.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

neonzx wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:50 pm
LM K wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:44 pm A counterprotester showed up. She mingled with the 1776 members who were waving flags with rwnj as signs.

TBH, I'm leaning towards false-flag here with this one. This is exactly as I imagine how they envision a trans-female to dress and present. And flying solo? This was the only visible counter protestor. A "don't tread on me" rainbow flag. Never seen one.

Later, she was casually chatting with 1776 members at the rally, sans the fake flamboyance shitty acting skills from out on the street.
I share your skepticism, but the flag is out there. Amazon has it too.

https://radpride.com/products/dont-trea ... flag-3x5ft
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:00 pm
neonzx wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:50 pm

I share your skepticism, but the flag is out there. Amazon has it too.

https://radpride.com/products/dont-trea ... flag-3x5ft
Obviously, it exists -- but that's not main-stream. The 1776 completely ignored this person pretending to be a trans person as he/she waved the flag within the group on the street. If the LGBT+ community thought it was worthy of counter protest, they would have. They didn't, because 1776 is ridiculous. And they would have done it from the other side of the street, not in the belly of the beast..
raison de arizona

I feel like this is noteworthy.
West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrisey is speaking. This was not announced on the flyer. AG Morrissey is giving a very passionate speech about the Second Amendment and "constitutional carry". whoa.
https://twitter.com/qremedyresearch/sta ... 1278184452
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Queued at start (I wish Yt let us do clips start/end time)

LM K

Post by LM K »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:57 pm I feel like this is noteworthy.
West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrisey is speaking. This was not announced on the flyer. AG Morrissey is giving a very passionate speech about the Second Amendment and "constitutional carry". whoa.
https://twitter.com/qremedyresearch/sta ... 1278184452
That is interesting. He ghosted them a few weeks ago.

Return to “Current Politics”