Orly's latest poopies.....

Dolly

Re: Orly's latest poopies.....

Post by Dolly » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:35 pm

bob wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:28 pm
March 13 2019 I twitted President Trump and urged him to offer Great Britain a free trade deal with the US after it leaves the EU. this is what he is offering to Great Britain now
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/watch-potus ... -shackles/ :twisted:

:shock:
The post at Orly's has one comment by "And..." I am assuming that is the guy that uses numerous names/emails to comment there.
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/watch-potus ... /#comments :twisted:
And...
June 5th, 2019 @ 1:50 pm
…Orly…

A donation is on the way!!!

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:33 pm

:lol: I don't remember seeing this... Orly was on with David several times, in 2016 he did an update on her. There are some really funny bits, it's only five minutes.

Update: BIrther Queen Orly Taitz' 1st Appearance
David Pakman Show
Published on Mar 5, 2016
--Flashback: Orly Taitz, the lawyer, dentist, and real estate agent at the head of the birther movement, joins us live

Transcript

00:00
okay six years ago this week birther
00:03
Queen Orly Taitz made her first
00:05
appearance on the David Pakman show this
00:07
is the lawyer dentist real estate agent
00:11
from Eastern Europe who became the de
00:13
facto head of the Obama birther movement
00:15
she has been on a number of times and
00:18
today I want to take us back to the
00:20
first time that she was ever on the
00:21
program we will pick it up with her
00:24
explaining her legal and dentistry
00:27
credentials go to regular school where
00:32
you you know during the day and rest
00:36
ORLY: okay but I did pass the California Bar
00:40
and anybody can go and check I passed I
00:45
am licensed in the state of California
00:47
and been licensed since 2002 and I'm
00:50
also licensed with American Bar
00:52
Association you are welcome to go and
00:54
check I'm we're licensed with them as
00:57
well I'm a member of American Bar
00:59
Association okay you know people who are
01:02
trying to discredit me no I try to get
01:05
the facts out that's all DAVID: let's move on
01:08
to the the topic at hand so I
01:11
heard you recently spoke at a tea bagger
01:12
conference is that right well ORLY: kind of
01:18
see by the conference if you are if you
01:20
are referring to the tea party yes

Good times! :towel:

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

bob

Post by bob » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:17 am

"For the record," literally anybody can join the ABA. Lawyers who tout that as their bona fides don't have any.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:18 pm

bob wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:17 am
"For the record," literally anybody can join the ABA. Lawyers who tout that as their bona fides don't have any.
Now if they were a member ABBA, that's different.

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:23 am

This may be a comment that Orly turned into a post

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/important-c ... n/#respond :twisted:
Important contact information
Posted on | June 8, 2019 | No Comments

Paula Hoehn Dear Orly,
I am still having trouble scanning up and down your webpage, and some posts did not take. I have to shut down several times and re-open a new webpage just to read your articles.

I tried several Repub. congressmen, but their email would not accept me because I was not in their district.

I do not have accounts on twitter, facebook, or messenger (only have email) and at Fox News I could not find an email address for Laura Ingraham. I did find email form on Sean Hannity http://www.hannity.com/contact/

At Fox Business News, I could not find an email address for Lou Dobbs, Lisa Kennedy Montgomery (Kennedy Nation), or Neil Cavuto.

However, I have sent your info to these internet news sites:

Breitbart http://www.breitbart.com/send-a-tip/

Liberty Daily http://www.thelibertydaily.com/ (tip form at bottom left of webpage)

Bill O’Reilly http://www.billoreilly.com/pg/jsp/help/contactbill.jsp
Dennis Michael Lynch email: WeTrustDML@gmail.com

Infowars http://www.infowars.com/contact/

——–
Paula Hoehn
:confused:

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:39 am

:doh:
Margo sends contact info to Orly and she posts it. However it looks like it is from the last term/session (whatever)
The quick copy/paste is under the spoiler and I don't wanna take the time to edit it or delete addresses. Sorry

When I did a quick scan, these names stood out. Probably others that are no longer in Congress or on the Committee.
I just thought it was dumb / sloppy / weird.

Majority
Chairman Bob Goodlatte

Rep. Darrell Issa
California-49

Rep. Trey Gowdy (also House Intel Com.)
South Carolina-4

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/house-judic ... tact-info/ :twisted:

House Judiciary Committee contact info
Posted on | June 8, 2019 | No Comments

Margo
margolargo@gmx.com
margo

House Judiciary Committee
2138 Rayburn House Office Bldg
Washington, DC 20515
► Show Spoiler

Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:35 pm

Orly ... who?

/s

"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:55 pm

Butterfly Bilderberg wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:35 pm
Orly ... who?

/s

hey BB :lovestruck:

To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:41 pm

Ah yes, Orbly, ever the liar and hypocrite. I still can't believe he thought she'd do anything other than what she did. She hasn't changed in all those years either.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:39 pm

Butterfly Bilderberg wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:35 pm
Orly ... who?

/s
BB :wave: (I neglected to wave when you posted earlier).

As for Orly, I heard about an Orly once, but that was long ago.

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:13 am

Love you BB! Maybe Orly Airport in Paris?

Orly Airport.JPG

And, for the first time I remember, Orly Airport is the top autofill Google search result, some dentist came up first for years but the world has returned to its axis.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:52 am

Oh screech! She's not number one anymore? I hope I'm a thousand miles away when she finds that out. The atom bomb inside her head will explode.

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

bob

Post by bob » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:08 pm

The left wing media and activists are attacking the first lady Melania Trump for being a birther
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/the-left-wi ... a-birther/ :twisted:

Taitz's is referring to this Yahoo! article, which highlights criticism of CNN for airing its puff piece, "Woman of Mystery." E.g.:

tek

Post by tek » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:00 pm

Wonkette, talking about Flynn's new counsel:
If this doesn't work out for Michael Flynn -- and we can't imagine why it wouldn't -- we're pretty sure the only rung left on the ladder of legal dysfunction Flynn could hire would be Orly Taitz, the birther dental lawyer who used to be world-famous on Wonkette, but hasn't been making many peeps lately. Or maybe Taitz and Powell exist on the same rung of the ladder.

There's no way back
from there to here

tek

Post by tek » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:34 pm

Comment to that on Wonkette:
Well, there goes my evening. Visions of America's Favorite Law Dentist are dancing in my head.

There's no way back
from there to here

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:58 am

tek wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:00 pm
If this doesn't work out for Michael Flynn -- and we can't imagine why it wouldn't -- we're pretty sure the only rung left on the ladder of legal dysfunction Flynn could hire would be Orly Taitz, the birther dental lawyer who used to be world-famous on Wonkette, but hasn't been making many peeps lately. Or maybe Taitz and Powell exist on the same rung of the ladder.
Actually he ought to go to GIL first, I think that would be more than appropriate for the mess he's in, then Taitz.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:55 am

tek wrote:
:gotalink:

tek

Post by tek » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:01 am

There's no way back
from there to here

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:21 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:58 am
tek wrote:
Actually he ought to go to GIL first, I think that would be more than appropriate for the mess he's in, then Taitz.
Wonkette:
Recently we got news that, not that far off from his sentencing date, Michael Flynn had fired his lawyers and hired a new lawyer, somebody rightwing idiots on the internet seemed to suggest was well-known and badass. Immediately we were thinking either superlawyer Larry Klayman or the stinky-looking husband and wife team of Victoria Toensing and Joe DiGenova, the Fox News idiots Donald Trump hired on Twitter then immediately fired, we think because even stinky-looking Trump thought they looked too stinky.
:dance:

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:18 pm

bob

Post by bob » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:48 pm

South Orange County cities win request to remove Judge David O. Carter from hearing homeless lawsuit
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/south-orang ... s-lawsuit/ :twisted:

A decade later, and Taitz is still bitter.

"For completeness": O.C. Register: South Orange County cities win request to remove Judge David O. Carter from hearing homeless lawsuit:
A federal judge rules that Carter could appear to be biased.

A federal judge has granted the request to remove U.S. District Judge David O. Carter from presiding over a lawsuit concerning anti-camping ordinances in five south Orange County cities and the rights of homeless people.

In a ruling issued Friday, June 14, fellow District Court Judge James V. Selna granted a motion sought by three of the defendant cities — Aliso Viejo, San Clemente and San Juan Capistrano — to recuse Carter, known for his unorthodox proceedings, from a lawsuit filed in February that also names the cities of Dana Point and Irvine, along with Orange County.

Selna noted in his ruling that the cities of Aliso Viejo, San Clemente and San Juan Capistrano intend to litigate the dispute and “they are entitled to do that before a judicial officer whose impartiality neither the parties nor the public have a reasonable basis to question.”

Selna’s decision to remove Carter acknowledged the defendant cities’ concerns about the extensive use of ex parte communications, meetings held by Carter in the 2018 lawsuit without all litigating parties but mutually agreed to, and how those communications could impact the south county lawsuit.

Selna also said statements made by Carter at past court hearings and published in news accounts — including remarks about south county cities — could lead to questions about his objectivity.

“The Court finds that in view of the combination of circumstances, a reasonable observer would conclude based on appearances that the District Judge is not unbiased,” Selna wrote.
C.D. Cal.'s recusal order.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:36 pm

Reminder: Supreme Court session ends this week, will they finally put back the citizenship question in the US census?

To me the most important question in the US census is whether the person is the US citizen. The whole idea behind the census was to count how many citizens live in the US, not tourists, not foreign students, who are due to go back, not illegals, who are due to get deported, but the US citizens.

For years the US census proudly featured this question at the top of the questionnaire. Globalists were able to remove this most important question from the census. This led to millions of illegals to be counted in the census, which gave the states with more illegals more federal dollars. This became an incentive for the states to become sanctuary states. Additionally, the donors of politicians wanted an unending supply of cheap foreign labor to compete with Americans and they wanted this citizenship question out of the questionnaire.

President Trump has shown himself to be a true American patriot in this and many other matters. He is fighting the globalists by placing the citizenship question back into the questionnaire. His actions were challenged in courts and the Supreme Court is scheduled to issue it’s ruling this week. I hope they will rule in favor of President Trump, in favor of us, the American citizens and will allow this question. If this question is placed back into the census questionnaire, at least 4 million people, who are not US citizens, are expected to be removed from the count. This is expected to happen in blue states, which are expected to lose a number of congressional seats
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/reminder-su ... us-census/ :twisted:

boots

Post by boots » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:46 pm

bob wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:48 pm
South Orange County cities win request to remove Judge David O. Carter from hearing homeless lawsuit
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/south-orang ... s-lawsuit/ :twisted:

A decade later, and Taitz is still bitter.

"For completeness": O.C. Register: South Orange County cities win request to remove Judge David O. Carter from hearing homeless lawsuit:
A federal judge rules that Carter could appear to be biased.

A federal judge has granted the request to remove U.S. District Judge David O. Carter from presiding over a lawsuit concerning anti-camping ordinances in five south Orange County cities and the rights of homeless people.

In a ruling issued Friday, June 14, fellow District Court Judge James V. Selna granted a motion sought by three of the defendant cities — Aliso Viejo, San Clemente and San Juan Capistrano — to recuse Carter, known for his unorthodox proceedings, from a lawsuit filed in February that also names the cities of Dana Point and Irvine, along with Orange County.

Selna noted in his ruling that the cities of Aliso Viejo, San Clemente and San Juan Capistrano intend to litigate the dispute and “they are entitled to do that before a judicial officer whose impartiality neither the parties nor the public have a reasonable basis to question.”

Selna’s decision to remove Carter acknowledged the defendant cities’ concerns about the extensive use of ex parte communications, meetings held by Carter in the 2018 lawsuit without all litigating parties but mutually agreed to, and how those communications could impact the south county lawsuit.

Selna also said statements made by Carter at past court hearings and published in news accounts — including remarks about south county cities — could lead to questions about his objectivity.

“The Court finds that in view of the combination of circumstances, a reasonable observer would conclude based on appearances that the District Judge is not unbiased,” Selna wrote.
C.D. Cal.'s recusal order.
And, it's a sad thing that had to occur. Judge Carter is the only one who has done anything to get the homeless and the NIMBY local governments moving to some kind of a solution.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:01 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

In 2009 Orly Taitz received kid's glove treatment before Judge Carter. She had her paramour, the thrice disbarred Charles Edward Lincoln, III, appear at counsel table with her (as usual, she initially picked the wrong one), and allowed him to address the Court at some length after introducing him as her "paralegal." (She gave the wrong "para" for his title.) For this she should have been disbarred or at a minimum sanctioned, suspended and required to take the Ethics portion of the Bar Exam. Nothing happened. So, however, butt hurt she might be after having her ridiculous birther case dismissed by Judge Carter, she actually lucked out.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:18 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:01 pm
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

In 2009 Orly Taitz received kid's glove treatment before Judge Carter. She had her paramour, the thrice disbarred Charles Edward Lincoln, III, appear at counsel table with her (as usual, she initially picked the wrong one), and allowed him to address the Court at some length after introducing him as her "paralegal." (She gave the wrong "para" for his title.) For this she should have been disbarred or at a minimum sanctioned, suspended and required to take the Ethics portion of the Bar Exam. Nothing happened. So, however, butt hurt she might be after having her ridiculous birther case dismissed by Judge Carter, she actually lucked out.
That seems to have been her career, she certainly hasn't gotten anywhere on talent, competence, or a ability. It's not often you see someone totally incompetent in three professions, lawyering, real estating, and dentisting.

Return to “Orly Taitz”