Orly's latest poopies.....

bob

Re: Orly's latest poopies.....

Post by bob »

My response to Bloomberg.com article published in News.Google.com regarding tariffs on Mexican products until they stop illegal invasion

The price on goods is dictated by the market and people’s ability and willingness to pay, biggest part of the price is a profit, not cost. The profit for manufacturers in Mexico will go down, the revenues of the Mexican government will go down and rightfully so until they stop this invasion. Tariffs on Mexico is the best move yet to stop this invasion of illegal aliens. The prices will not go up much as they are dictated by the market. The net result will be a dramatic reduction in illegal immigration and more companies sending manufacturing back to the US to avoid paying tariffs. This means more American jobs, better wages for American workers. We are currently paying some 300 billion on social services for illegals and their US born anchor babies: their free education, health care, public housing, food stamps and so much more. Stopping illegal immigration will free this money to pay for social needs of Americans: public housing for veterans sleeping on the streets, drug rehabs and mental health care for homeless, building roads and bridges and developing infrastructure. Trump 2020!

We have multiple abandoned factories in the Rust Belt, in the American heartland. We can reopen those factories rather quickly. It will give necessary jobs to American manufacturing workers and will revitalize the whole communities: more business for local stores, restaurants, barbers, doctors, dentists and so on. This is a great thing for the Rust Belt and for the American heartland. Anti-American globalist policies destroyed the whole communities and gave us 22 trillion debt.We did not have such debt when we had sensible tariffs on imports. Trump is the first American patriot president after decades of globalist puppets. He is the best thing that could happen to this country in decades. Only complete morons or bought and paid for globalist puppets do not see that or do not acknowledge that.

From economic standpoint Mexico is a pip-squeak next to the US.The GDP (gross domestic product) of the US is around 20 trillion a year. The GDP of Mexico is only 1 trillion. Most people in Mexico are poor with very little buying potential. US is a very wealthy market and every nation on earth is dying to sell here. The negative impact on the US with it’s 20 trillion economy is minimal. The impact on Mexico, which has only 1 trillion economy will be huge. Additionally, it Trump will tax the money that is being sent by Mexicans back to Mexico, it will completely annihilate their economy, as the money sent from the US is their second largest source of income.
Additionally, closing the border will help end drug epidemic. 90% of drugs come from Mexico and some 70,000 young Americans due from drug overdose every year. Another 40,000 commit suicide and drugs might be a factor in those suicides as well.
This open border with Mexico cost us lives and billions of dollars. Trump is correct 100%. If Andres Obrador does not want his nation’s economy to go under, he will stop those caravans of Central Americans moving through Mexico to the US and will deport them back to Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/my-response ... -invasion/ :twisted:

In other words, Taitz's playing in a site's comments section. :yawn:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

bob

Post by bob »

This is the fourth time in the last 2 weeks Prince Harry is going to public events without his wife Meghan Markle. I was in my office 2 days after giving birth, most women have no problem attending a wedding or a garden party 2 weeks after giving birth
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/this-is-the ... tending-a/ :twisted:

:o

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

The great thing is watching Orly try with honey to get people to pay attention and read her insights:

Only complete morons or bought and paid for globalist puppets do not see that or do not acknowledge that.

Look how far that winning strategy has gotten her.

The concept of even discussing "annihilating" our largest trading partner is really terrific. Orly should run in Orange County on this idea, destroy Mexico's economy so then people will stop trying to enter the US. Then we can see how great an idea that is.

Anybody still have the link to where her speeding tickets are from the CA motor vehicle site? Clearly Orly is speeding.
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

Orlylicious wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 5:23 pm
Anybody still have the link to where her speeding tickets are from the CA motor vehicle site? Clearly Orly is speeding.
Speeding and "on speed" aren't quite the same.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Question: how could you tell Orly's brain on speed?

Answer: I'm not sure you could.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

This was a comment on another post. Orly made it a new post.

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/543517-2/#respond :twisted:
Jim Boyne Orly, I have a great way to ensure judges vote in line with Trump. Before he nominates anyone, they must sign an undated resignation letter. Then if they step out of line, boom, they’re gone. No coercion or interference.
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Dolly wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:09 pm
Jim Boyne Orly, I have a great way to ensure judges vote in line with Trump. Before he nominates anyone, they must sign an undated resignation letter. Then if they step out of line, boom, they’re gone. No coercion or interference.
Huh. I had no idea that’s how the judiciary works.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

. . . biggest part of the price is a profit, not cost . . .
I'm not sure if this is a demonstration of Taitz's economics expertise or her manufacturing expertise. Or both.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:15 pm
I'm not sure if this is a demonstration of Taitz's economics expertise or her manufacturing expertise. Or both.
It’s apparently equivalent to her childbirth expertise.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Dolly wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:09 pm

That's about the most un-American comment I've ever read, Jim must be one of Orly's communist friends where the judges rules how they are instructed. Figures Lena would parrot and want that. She must still be mad she lost the job to Big Bill Barr.
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

pipistrelle wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:21 pm
Sterngard Friegen wrote:
It’s apparently equivalent to her childbirth expertise.
Or at least on par with her dentisting and lawyering...…..
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
:lol: Don't forget Civil Rights Decedent! :P

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

OMG this is too good...

Hey Orly, about that idea of yours with abandoned factories, how about this?
American Factory: a documentary about a Chinese billionaire who opens a factory at an abandoned General Motors plant in Ohio. This film was directed by Emmy Award winners Steven Bognar and Julia Reichert, and it was acquired straight out of the 2019 Sundance Film Festival.
Sounds great, right? It'll be on Netflix. Guess who is producing it?
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Isn't that awesome, Orly?

For realz!
Rashaan Ayesh Apr 30, 2019
The Obamas and Netflix reveal details for 7 of their productions
Netflix announced the details of 7 films and shows that will spotlight issues such as race, class, democracy and civil rights, to be released in partnership with Barack and Michelle Obama's production company Higher Ground as a part of a multi-year deal.

Background: The Obamas signed the deal with Netflix in May 2018. They are not focused on producing political work that could inflame tensions with the right, per the New York Times.

The projects:

American Factory: a documentary about a Chinese billionaire who opens a factory at an abandoned General Motors plant in Ohio. This film was directed by Emmy Award winners Steven Bognar and Julia Reichert, and it was acquired straight out of the 2019 Sundance Film Festival.
Bloom: This will be a drama series focusing on the struggles and accomplishments of women of color after World War II in New York City. "Bloom" was written and produced by Academy Award winner Callie Khouri.
A feature film adaptation of author David W. Blight's "Frederick Douglass: Prophet of Freedom." The book won the Pulitzer Prize in history in 2019.
Overlooked: This is a scripted anthology series that will tell the stories of people's deaths that went unreported by the media. It's been adapted from the New York Times' obituary column "Overlooked."
Listen to Your Vegetables & Eat Your Parents: This is a 30-minute preschool series from Jeremy Konner and Erika Thormahlen to tell the stories of how food gets on the table from around the world.
Fifth Risk: This is a nonfiction series based on "The Fifth Risk: Undoing Democracy" from best-selling author Michael Lewis. It will tell the story of people working in the government who receive little recognition.
Crip Camp: This documentary will focus on the stories of disabled teenagers at a summer camp who go on to fight for disability rights. The film is directed by former camper Jim LeBrecht and Nicole Newnham.
https://www.axios.com/obamas-netflix-re ... 1558396192

:lol: :lol: :lol: You lose again/still Clownselor!

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

"
We have multiple abandoned factories in the Rust Belt, in the American heartland. We can reopen those factories rather quickly.
At first, I thought she was just being stoopid. Since I don't really know much about abandoned factories and/or the Rust Belt, I googled. There are some interesting successful stories. This link is 3 years old.
April 11, 2016
America's abandoned factories in hot demand
There's a love affair happening with an unlikely type of real estate: America's empty factories and warehouses.

Vacant commercial spaces are in high demand as both startups and multinationals look for facilities to house their U.S. operations.
<snip>
Growing cannabis in vacant airport buildings

As the market for legal marijuana grows, entrepreneurs are looking for vacant industrial spaces to convert into indoor cannabis farms.

"The demand is very robust for this use," said Dorband. "It's most notable in Colorado, where you'll probably have a hard time finding an empty 100,000 square foot building for growing cannabis."

Anthony Fiacchino, a Chicago-based entrepreneur, is a business partner in three cannabis cultivation facilities in California, Oregon and Michigan. He's on track to open a fourth one in two defunct buildings at the Southern Illinois Airport. <snip>
https://money.cnn.com/2016/03/08/smallb ... index.html

That reminded me of Orly's ex-Congressman.
05/29/19 04:32 PM EDT
Former GOP Rep. Rohrabacher joins board of cannabis company

Former Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.) joined cannabis company BudTrader as a shareholder and advisory board member, he announced on Twitter on Tuesday.

Rohrabacher said the move is so he can “continue the fight for cannabis legalization on a national level.”

BudTrader, based in California, is a cannabis platform considered the “Craigslist of weed.” Its CEO, Brad McLaughlin, announced plans to go public on Friday.

Rohrabacher was a champion of marijuana while in Congress. He worked to protect medical cannabis companies from prosecution by the Justice Department, efforts which first passed as the Rohrabacher-Farr amendment in 2014. He also co-founded the Cannabis Caucus in the House in 2017. <snip>

https://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying ... abis-group
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

boots

Post by boots »

Well, he is from HB. It kind of makes sense that way.

Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue »

bob wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 4:52 pm
My response to Bloomberg.com article published in News.Google.com regarding tariffs on Mexican products until they stop illegal invasion
:snippity:
This means more American jobs, better wages for American workers. We are currently paying some 300 billion on social services for illegals and their US born anchor babies: their free education, health care, public housing, food stamps and so much more. Stopping illegal immigration will free this money to pay for social needs of Americans: public housing for veterans sleeping on the streets, drug rehabs and mental health care for homeless, building roads and bridges and developing infrastructure. Trump 2020!
So guess what, Orly? As "US born" those babies are U.S. citizens.

In fact, using a phrase you may have heard before, they are "natural born US citizens" and could one day be president. (And you couldn't).

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

ding ding ding ding

WE have a winner

bob

Post by bob »

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

Except, Ms Orly, the EU agreement included immigration between countries.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Orly replied, de minimis. :P

"The Dear Leader Donald J. Trump will fix it for America. I'm honored he takes all my advice, I am the Lady Liberty my fans call me. I'm ready to serve and I'm much smarter than Ben Carson, more familiar with economics than the Fed Chair, more knowledge of the Constitution than the moron Obot judges on SCOTUS, and ready to prosecute. Mr. President, I'm ready for my close up! Whatever it takes, if you know what I mean. And I have a dental chair that fully reclines." -- Orly Taitz (simulation)

Sterngard Friegen

Don't forget. She also has sharp instruments!

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:51 am
Don't forget. She also has sharp instruments!
So do I. The organ at the church is tuned with the A at 443 Hz instead of the standard A at 440 Hz (A440).
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

bob

Post by bob »

March 13 2019 I twitted President Trump and urged him to offer Great Britain a free trade deal with the US after it leaves the EU. this is what he is offering to Great Britain now
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/watch-potus ... -shackles/ :twisted:

:shock:

Sterngard Friegen

As the past tense of twit I think Taitz is correct.

W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

bob wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:28 pm
March 13 2019 I twitted President Trump and urged him to offer Great Britain a free trade deal with the US after it leaves the EU. this is what he is offering to Great Britain now
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/watch-potus ... -shackles/ :twisted:

:shock:
He's lucky she didn't twatter him :cantlook:

Return to “Orly Taitz”