Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

These people suck. They are bad people.
Kendra

Re: Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by Kendra »

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) just said Democrats are "virtue signaling" with Judiciary Cmte hearing on gun control bills
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Re: Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by northland10 »

I guess flipping the bird at Gaetz could be called virtual signaling.
101010 :towel:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Doesn’t he mean “value signing”? :lol:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Matt Gaetz gets the news on air during his podcast that Navarro has been indicted and arrested, and seems a bit rattled, getting a preview of his own future. He then repeats the GOP talking point of the month - that the J6 committee is illegitimate so nothing is valid.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

I'm gonna have a seizure just watching his eyes blink rapidly
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I'm just about done with listening to the Republicans who failed to sabotage the Jan6 Committee crying about it being "unduly populated".

I am not a lawyer but these things I know.

No court, not even one Mitch McConnell hand picks, is going to interfere in the rules of the House of Representatives unless they start human sacrifices every Thursday at noon and then, maybe.

Furthermore:

The Rules of the House are solely determined by votes of the members of the House, as set at the beginning of each Congress.

And in case of:

Any later concern or disagreement of said Rules are decided as they may come up, ultimately, by another vote of the House.

If there is still any question, and it comes down to one person deciding:

That person is sure as shootin' The Speaker of the House

That being so it follows that:

If Nancy Pelosi says to Kevin McCarthy "Who would you recommend for this committee?" Keven may recommend whomever he wants.

However:

"Recommend" is not a synonym for "Dictate".

Which means:

Nancy is within her rights to say "You can phuck all the way off Kevin, I do not accept your recommendations"

So in conclusion;

The Committee is indeed duly constituted, Nancy was going beyond what she HAD to do to let Kinzinger and Cheney on the Committee and I am dead nutz certain no court that doesn't meet in a Denny's is gonna tell her otherwise.

So in conclusion:

QUIT WHINING YOU DISINGENIUS ASSSHATS, for you did this to your own self.

:popcorn:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
much ado

Post by much ado »

:yeahthat: Concur.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Well-written too, also. :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Tiredretiredlawyer

I was SO hoping this was Matt Gaetz.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/off ... r-85184171
Officials at airport seize cocaine stashed in wheelchair
Federal authorities say a man has been arrested in North Carolina after he was stopped in the Charlotte airport with over 23 pounds of cocaine concealed in the seat cushions of a motorized wheelchair

U. S. Customs and Border Protection officers encountered the traveler as he was arriving at Charlotte Douglas International Airport from the Dominican Republic this week, according to a Friday news release.

“His answers didn’t match up. His physical purported handicap did not match up. That was a tell-tale sign that there was something suspicious,” Mike Prado, a Homeland Security Investigations deputy special agent, told WSOC-TV.

The four packages containing cocaine were discovered within the seat cushions and had an estimated street value of $378,000, according to the news release.

The 22-year-old man was charged with trafficking in cocaine. Officials say he was a lawful, permanent U.S. resident.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Didn't you means Madison?
Tiredretiredlawyer

?
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:08 am?
Madison is the one in a wheelchair.
Tiredretiredlawyer

Thanks! I am not awake yet. I was thinking James Madison! :bag:
June bug

Post by June bug »

sugar magnolia wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:15 am
Madison is the one in a wheelchair.
And it’s a North Carolina airport, which also fits Cawthorn better than Gaetz.
Lani

Post by Lani »

Madison Cawthorn
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

I probably should have used his full name but I was typing on my phone, had not yet had coffee, and did not want to figure out if I had spelled the last name correctly. I realize Cawthorn is not all that complicated to spell but lacking brain power and potentially fighting auto-correct, I chose to be lazy.
Tiredretiredlawyer

We shall be lazy and under-coffeed together! :dance:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:sick:
In a particularly low move, Matt Gaetz attacked January 6th committee member Rep. Jamie Raskin as being “unable” to do his job due to losing his own child to suicide.

Gaetz: “The country shouldn’t have to go through all that with him.”
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

He showed restraint, he could have mentioned a politician who lost his family in a car accident :twisted:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Patrick Kennedy III has entered the chat
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Matt Gaetz, Loyal for Years to Trump, Is Said to Have Sought a Blanket Pardon
The congressman was at the time under investigation over whether he violated sex trafficking laws, though it was unclear what he knew of the inquiry.

Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida, was one of President Donald J. Trump’s most vocal allies during his term, publicly pledging loyalty and even signing a letter nominating the president for the Nobel Peace Prize.

In the final weeks of Mr. Trump’s term, Mr. Gaetz sought something in return. He privately asked the White House for blanket pre-emptive pardons for himself and unidentified congressional allies for any crimes they may have committed, according to two people told of the discussions.

Around that time, Mr. Gaetz was also publicly calling for broad pardons from Mr. Trump to thwart what he termed the “bloodlust” of their political opponents. But Justice Department investigators had begun questioning Mr. Gaetz’s associates about his conduct, including whether he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old that violated sex trafficking laws, in an inquiry that grew out of the case of an indicted associate in Florida.

It was unclear whether Mr. Gaetz or the White House knew at the time about the inquiry, or who else he sought pardons for. Mr. Gaetz did not tell White House aides that he was under investigation for potential sex trafficking violations when he made the request. But top White House lawyers and officials viewed the request for a pre-emptive pardon as a nonstarter that would set a bad precedent, the people said.
:snippity:
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/06/us/p ... ardon.html
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Plump likely despised him as much or more than everyone else.
Hic sunt dracones
tek

Post by tek »

Man I hope Bennie has the receipts
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

tek wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:45 am Man I hope Bennie has the receipts
He always does.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”