The First Commandment is:
Be kind to one another.
But in particular:
1. All posts on the forum are the expressed opinions of those who submitted them. Interpret or heed them as you see fit. I do not endorse anyone else's opinion by not disputing it. I do not adopt factual assertions by not refuting them.
2. If you have complaints about copyright issues or any other material posted here, send me an email. email@example.com
3. Do not make personal attacks or insults on other registered, participating members, or remarks of a blatantly offensive sexist, racist, or obscenely sexual nature.
This board is private property; the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution does not protect your free speech here.
4. You agreed not to spam us or you would not be a registered member. Spam includes:
- Unwanted advertisements or any attempt to sell products or services.
- Repeated posting of inappropriate, useless, discredited or false information or offensive graphics.
- You may criticize the tenets or beliefs of a religion, or a religious organization, but please be aware that people of faith use Fogbow and it's a sensitive subject.
- Don't make blanket statements about believers in any faith, and try to be careful not to bruise feelings if possible. I allow discussion on all topics, but think of Fogbow as equivalent to a cocktail party and be courteous to your fellow guests.
If I conclude that you are here trying to annoy the membership or disrupt the discussion, you may be temporarily or permanently banned. This is a forum primarily about politics and current events. Political debates can, at times, get heated and emotional. If you do not have a thick skin and can't handle spirited debate without resorting to childish behavior and attacks, you will not last very long here.
I will take many, if not most, admin decisions privately, with no explanation to the forum. This is not a promise to provide any information in Private Messages. If you are warned or suspended or sumpin', you may decide whether to make that public or not. I have never publicly disclosed the content of a Private Message, and I never will.
I reserve the right to modify these rules if I feel they are being abused or evaded. Please keep the conversations civil and within reason and the forum will be pleasant for everyone.