American Peoples Convoy Protest

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Re: American Peoples Convoy Protest

Post by LM K »

Daniel, a 6 year old child with autism wondered away from camp. He was found 5.5 MILES away.

The convoy claims he was missing for about 1.5 hours. That's impossible.

According to someone with the convoy, he climbed onto the fake firetruck. More details to come, I hope.

Daniel is one of the 6 schoolbus kids. According to a comment in Alex's chat, 4 of the 6 children are special needs.

DC is undergoing record heat.

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxrEvqgwUvZi ... TaVwrxiYWF

Screenshot_20220522-114707_YouTube~2.jpg
Screenshot_20220522-114707_YouTube~2.jpg (32.4 KiB) Viewed 908 times
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

No way that kid walked 5 and a half miles in under 2 hours.
Hic sunt dracones
LM K

Post by LM K »

Suranis wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 3:34 pm No way that kid walked 5 and a half miles in under 2 hours.
Exactly. Mom went to church. Claims she left her 6 children with their grandfather. The church service was 2.5 hours long.

Mom must have been gone for 4+ hours.
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

Alex/Oreo has announced he's leaving the convoy. He doesn't like Santa's leadership style.

"Santa is not it for me, dude."
LM K

Post by LM K »

Alex says he's leaving the convoy!

Alex and Santa got into an argument about transparency. Santa has "lieutenants" and is holding private meetings.
LM K

Post by LM K »

Notaperson wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 4:11 pm Alex/Oreo has announced he's leaving the convoy. He doesn't like Santa's leadership style.

Alex isn't Oreo. Oreo was at J6 and is a violent Proud Boy. He's extremely misogynistic and racist. I have his real name somewhere. I'll try to find it.
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

LM K wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 4:14 pm
Notaperson wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 4:11 pm Alex/Oreo has announced he's leaving the convoy. He doesn't like Santa's leadership style.

Alex isn't Oreo. Oreo was at J6 and is a violent Proud Boy. He's extremely misogynistic and racist. I have his real name somewhere. I'll try to find it.
Yeah, okay. I swear all these idiots look and sound the same to me. :smoking:
LM K

Post by LM K »

His name is Josh Fulfer.

Josh likes to go to liberal protests where goes off on women, homosexuality, transgenderism, and abortion. He targets female protesters and gets in their faces. I doubt he's had a romantic relationship in forever. He's a freaking Incel.

He is vile. Truly vile.
LM K

Post by LM K »

Notaperson wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 4:21 pm

Yeah, okay. I swear all these idiots look and sound the same to me. :smoking:
Oh, it takes a long time to figure out who these assholes are.
LM K

Post by LM K »

The 1776 convoy supporters have, for sometime, suspected that there is a fed within the convoy. I suspect that some in the convoy believe this too, but don't talk about it on livestreams.

I, and some fellow trolls, are taking this opportunity to label WYSIWIG as the fed informant. He was at J6. There are pics of him at the Capital on Jan 5. I don't think he's been charged with anything.

WYSIWIG has gone mostly quiet since the "we're going to DC" blackout. He livestreamed the breakup of the convoy and his reflections about the breakup. Typically, WYSIWIG is one of the convoy’s most active livestreamers. He also raises serious money in his live chats. He's living very well on donations. He hasn't visited the new convoy.

I'm having fun.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

LM K wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 4:23 pm :snippity:

Oh, it takes a long time to figure out who these assholes are.
I got 10 bucks that says you have a wall covered with photos of these loons, with pieces of red yarn connecting them together... :biggrin:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Oh, she does not. :fingerwag:

Green yarn. :lol: :cheer1:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

LM K wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 4:22 pm His name is Josh Fulfer.

Josh likes to go to liberal protests where goes off on women, homosexuality, transgenderism, and abortion. He targets female protesters and gets in their faces. I doubt he's had a romantic relationship in forever. He's a freaking Incel.

He is vile. Truly vile.
Vile, yes. But Incel, no. He has at least 2 children -- including a 14month yo back in Cali.
LM K

Post by LM K »

In less than a week, the convoy lost:

*Trucker and Mrs. G*
*Sasnak*
*Grey Wolf*
*Alex
*Sweet Bits
*Blinky*
*GWT and wife*
*Rat Rod
*Patriot Mechanic
*Eric the Mechanic
*Freedom Squirl and husband

* = Trucker

1 trucker, B-75 has returned.

Those are significant losses.
LM K

Post by LM K »

neonzx wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 5:30 pm
LM K wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 4:22 pm His name is Josh Fulfer.

He is vile. Truly vile.
Vile, yes. But Incel, no. He has at least 2 children -- including a 14month yo back in Cali.
:o :sick:
LM K

Post by LM K »

I use ribbon rather than yarn. It makes my wall look slightly more elegant.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

LM K wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 6:47 pm I use ribbon rather than yarn. It makes my wall look slightly more elegant.
:rotflmao:

Touche :duel: :biggrin:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
LM K

Post by LM K »

It's a clusterfuck!

Sunday eve meeting:

*1776 Restoration Movement:

*What happened?

-Things were going badly in CA.

-Santa was asked to be an advisor to the convoy leadership.

-Convoy leaders wanted to disband in CA.

-Santa developed a plan to return to DC.

-Santa said that TPC need to have rallies as they returned to DC. But they had too many rallies.

-Santa's advice was being undermined by leadership.

-Santa agreed to give a speech in Olympia. He made leaders promise to support him for the "final move" in DC.

-Leaders got scared to go into DC.

-Santa played games with DC police. He had regular conversations with DC police.

-The convoy needed porta potties before they could go into DC. Santa didn't want to give bad actors any opportunities to harm vehicles as people looked for bathrooms.

-Santa paid out of pocket for the porta potties.**

-Leaders had multiple meetings with law enforcement. Santa didn't know.

-Maryland staye police and DC police were in communication and were coordinating things together.

-Maryland state police said that convoy members would be immediately arrested if they went into DC and convoy members that remained at camp in Hagerstown would be arrested.

-Why? Because they said Santa had 8,000 Proud Boys to go into DC with the convoy. Maryland police watched my Indiana speech about the 2nd amendment and labeled me a terrorist.

-Santa has "preached" for only peaceful protests.***

-Maryland police called in their swat team commanders to talk with Santa.

-The DC police detective told Santa that he believed that Santa has no intention to engage in violence.

-Santa stayed off PB chats so that PB wouldn't come to the convoy's defense if bad actors attacked the convoy in Portland.

-PB SAVE LIVES!

-Santa stopped wearing his PB colors when he became a leader.

-Santa is not here to profit off of this movement.

-Santa is giving this talk because Sasnak, Grey Wolf, and GWT said stuff about Santa. He wishes they had spoken with him before they made their videos.

-Santa learned about the disbanding of TPC just before the whole convoy did.

*1776 Restoration Movement will be an even better movement. They will do what we came here to do.

*Santa has declared himself King. Why? Because the leadership board of TPC was a disaster. They fought all the time.

*Santa says his word is the final word and he'll take all responsibility for everything that happens.

*He has advisors.

*The American people know something is wrong in our country. Join us.

*Everyone in the group loves everyone else in the group and is willing to shed blood for their fellow members!

*Santa call Grey Wold, Tom, and ALL leadership COWARDS!****

*If you want fight for freedom only when it's safe to do so, you will never have freedom. If you won't give everything you have for freedom, you'll never have freedom.*****

*People weren't joining us because we didn't do it right the first time.

*Today there was a vote to sign away our sovereignty to WHO today! If the WHO declares gun violence a pandemic, the WHO can take our guns away!!

*No convoy money spent since 1776 Restoration Movement began. It's all donations.

*This will be long and expensive.

*We're going to need lawyers.

*Freedom and morality! ******

**The porta potties were delivered the day the convoy disbanded.

***Uh, no. Santa would very eloquently and persuasively use violent rhetoric when he spoke to groups. But he'd always end with "but we have to be peaceful". Wink wink.

****I was surprised to hear Santa call past leaders cowards. I actually gasped.

*****But don't ask me to get vaccinated. I'll take a bullet for freedom! I'll shed blood for freedom!! But I won't get vaccinated. Nope!

******The convoy, uh, movement is no longer just about freedom. It's about morality. But this group defines what is "moral" very narrowly. God, country, rigid gender roles, and only judeo-christian values.

Santa is extremely transphobic. I don't know why he feels so threatened by transgendered people. I think Santa would support the formation of conversion therapy for transgendered people.
LM K

Post by LM K »

People’s Convoy Supporters Want to Sue Leaders for ‘Fraud’
Leaders of the so-called “People’s Convoy,” following the implosion of their efforts to occupy Washington, D.C., surrendered and attempted to dissolve the convoy as of Friday. Yet, their own supporters weren't pleased with that decision and tried to make their voices known to convoy leaders Ron Coleman and Marcus Summers, who hid out in a luxury RV.

At around 8 p.m. Maryland State Troopers arrived at the Hagerstown Speedway to convoy-goers yelling “squatters' rights!” After speaking with Coleman, Summers, and other co-organizers in the RV, a state trooper told angry convoy supporters that there was no financial contract with the speedway and that they would have to leave the property within hours. “We would like to press charges,” convoy-goers yelled back, seeking to begin a legal endeavor against convoy leaders—including Coleman and Summers—over alleged “fraud.” “Arrest them for fucking fraud,” another supporter yelled out.

Summers got back into the RV as police attempted to de-escalate the situation. (Convoy leaders didn't return The Daily Beast's request for comment on Friday night.) Former convoy leader Brian Brase took to Facebook to claim he had “nothing to do” with the current version of the convoy, despite founding the entire venture. “I really can't say what's happening there!”
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Wow, Santa oughta think about maybe possibly going back to giving toys to children and flying around in the sleigh. :think: That's a nice gig, one night a year. Perfect for our Santa, if some patriotic mechanics can keep the reindeer running.

And so ... sadly ... ol' Wifehorn and I are headed home again, having not seen so much as a car with a flag out the window. No freedumb anywhere, and Joe Biden is still in the White House.

:violin: :crying:

Here's why that's bad news for Joe Biden:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

I thought the convoy coming back to DC was why Biden fled to South Korea. :think:
Image Image Image Image
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Off Topic
This bit if personal happy news could fit into so many different categories because right wing nuttery covers a lot of ground. But, I'll put this here since these people are as inconsequential as the convoy members: my Trumpy neighbors got the Sheriff eviction treatment last week! I think I floated home after getting that piece of news from a neighbor.

The belligerent drunk cowboy wannabe "disabled" husband and his high maintenance drunk wife, his mother, and their adult live-at-home 30yo drunk (aspiring to be twice as awful as his father) son all got the chrome bracelet treatment as they were led away. These guys loved their diesel 4WD dually trucks festooned with oversized flags. They seemed to have an endless supply of yard signs and flags for all occasions: Know Your Rights, COVID is a LIE!, Democrats This, Democrats That, God Bless Donald Trump, Let's Go Brandon, etc etc etc. It was just an endless carnival with these guys around. Thankfully for us they were out of sight view around the corner and down the street. But, I saw them often enough during my evening walks.

For twenty plus years they have been hard core wingers that explored every facet of extreme thought that crept through the American psyche. From blue helmets during Clinton, to Obama's gonna take your gunz!! 4th of July couldn't be celebrated with normal fireworks. They had to fire off percussive mortars you could feel in your chest with they lit off, and then made giant chrysanthemums over head that rained embers on our homes. When they dragged their fifth wheel home to pack for a family weekend, the overall length extended on the street blocked a neighbor's drive. They learned to avoid the topic because mysterious things would happen to their cars and yard. Lovely lovely people.

So, do we let their house auction in hopes a better family moves in, or should we exorcise the demons from our otherwise quiet corner of the world? :confuzzled:
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

I heard Santa say he has a tentative date in mind for the group to go back into DC, but it's likely several weeks away. He has also said they need a lot more people.

Putting the two statements together, I suppose his unstated plan is to recruit a lot more people to come join them, and only after they arrive he'll pick a day for them to act.

Santa is not very smart.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

and convoy membes will live off fairy dust and trump's good tidings until then?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

bill_g wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:49 am
Off Topic
This bit if personal happy news could fit into so many different categories because right wing nuttery covers a lot of ground. But, I'll put this here since these people are as inconsequential as the convoy members: my Trumpy neighbors got the Sheriff eviction treatment last week! I think I floated home after getting that piece of news from a neighbor.

The belligerent drunk cowboy wannabe "disabled" husband and his high maintenance drunk wife, his mother, and their adult live-at-home 30yo drunk (aspiring to be twice as awful as his father) son all got the chrome bracelet treatment as they were led away. These guys loved their diesel 4WD dually trucks festooned with oversized flags. They seemed to have an endless supply of yard signs and flags for all occasions: Know Your Rights, COVID is a LIE!, Democrats This, Democrats That, God Bless Donald Trump, Let's Go Brandon, etc etc etc. It was just an endless carnival with these guys around. Thankfully for us they were out of sight view around the corner and down the street. But, I saw them often enough during my evening walks.

For twenty plus years they have been hard core wingers that explored every facet of extreme thought that crept through the American psyche. From blue helmets during Clinton, to Obama's gonna take your gunz!! 4th of July couldn't be celebrated with normal fireworks. They had to fire off percussive mortars you could feel in your chest with they lit off, and then made giant chrysanthemums over head that rained embers on our homes. When they dragged their fifth wheel home to pack for a family weekend, the overall length extended on the street blocked a neighbor's drive. They learned to avoid the topic because mysterious things would happen to their cars and yard. Lovely lovely people.

So, do we let their house auction in hopes a better family moves in, or should we exorcise the demons from our otherwise quiet corner of the world? :confuzzled:
(silently :cheer2: )

I'm guessing the sheriff's dept was sent in to evict them but they refused because trump was going to be back in office any day and would comp their house?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4

Return to “Current Politics”