Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Madison Cawthorn RWNJ in the House

These people suck. They are bad people.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Re: Madison Cawthorn RWNJ in the House

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, with that face? Sure, and then he can really let his freak flag fly.

:cheer1:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

He'll be married to Brandon Straka by this time next year.
Image Image Image Image
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 7:19 am Just my arrogant opinion, but if he conceded that quickly, there must have been a talking head gig available.
My thoughts exactly!
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

On conservative radio this morning, they were discussing that regardless of Cawthorn's loss, he represents the future of the Republican party. ;)
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Reagan will be twisting and turning and rotating at high velocity in his grave :cantlook:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:05 pm On conservative radio this morning, they were discussing that regardless of Cawthorn's loss, he represents the future of the Republican party. ;)
Must have sounded better in their heads.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:15 pm Reagan will be twisting and turning and rotating at high velocity in his grave :cantlook:
Reagan was far from a saintly "conservative"... perhaps you forget given the current climate. His reign destroyed much.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Dealers Told To Hit The Bricks
Amanda Terkel Capitol Hill
Wed, May 18, 2022

The District of Columbia Cocaine Dealers Association announced today they are laying off Capitol Hill dealers after Representative Madison Cawthorn lost his bid for re-election. The North Carolina Republican was the last straw in a crumbling market and the Crack market in particular has suffered since early 2021 following the change in administrations and the outlook is not good in the short term future.

"Look, we have tried to hold the line and protect these jobs. When Donald Trump Jr. moved out of town it was a massive hit, but we have managed to absorb that with some serious belt tightening. Now, well, there's no fat left to trim" said Tyrone "Basketball" Jones, Human Resource Manager for DCCDA, "Now, with the certainty of Madison Cawthorn leaving town, that's another big hit. Whit Matt Gaetz learning a little self control and cutting back, we have to make the tough decisions now. Gaetz is gonna be indicted someday, that's just what we have to plan for, and making these cuts now is the only way to protect what we can going forward. " At least one Senior Supply Manager and as many as a dozen couriers, cut outs and bag men will be getting pink slips. the fallout will also indirectly hurt German Car dealers, Gold Chain stores and Nike, among other businesses that support or rely on the drug dealers.

Senior Supply Managers typically serve one or two high volume Congressmen, while some lower level Pushers might be responsible for as many as 6 or 7 hill staffers. The DCCDA also has 3 Senior Event Bump Co Ordinators who provide full service Coke Orgies, including imported non-opioid narcotics, venues, sex workers and dead hooker removal services. Oxy Contin and Domestic Non Medical Marihuana are provided exclusively in the District by the Coalition of Motorcycle Drug Gangs, Purdue Pharma and The Mexican Cannabis Distributers Union who have not yet announced any cutbacks.

Displaced workers will possibly be allowed to transfer to the K street offices but most will have to rely on severance packages that typically include two in the forehead and being dumped in the Potomac.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Gregg wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:05 pm Dealers Told To Hit The Bricks
Amanda Terkel Capitol Hill
Wed, May 18, 2022

The District of Columbia Cocaine Dealers Association announced today they are laying off Capitol Hill dealers after Representative Madison Cawthorn lost his bid for re-election. The North Carolina Republican was the last straw in a crumbling market and the Crack market in particular has suffered since early 2021 following the change in administrations and the outlook is not good in the short term future.

"Look, we have tried to hold the line and protect these jobs. When Donald Trump Jr. moved out of town it was a massive hit, but we have managed to absorb that with some serious belt tightening. Now, well, there's no fat left to trim" said Tyrone "Basketball" Jones, Human Resource Manager for DCCDA, "Now, with the certainty of Madison Cawthorn leaving town, that's another big hit. Whit Matt Gaetz learning a little self control and cutting back, we have to make the tough decisions now. Gaetz is gonna be indicted someday, that's just what we have to plan for, and making these cuts now is the only way to protect what we can going forward. " At least one Senior Supply Manager and as many as a dozen couriers, cut outs and bag men will be getting pink slips. the fallout will also indirectly hurt German Car dealers, Gold Chain stores and Nike, among other businesses that support or rely on the drug dealers.

Senior Supply Managers typically serve one or two high volume Congressmen, while some lower level Pushers might be responsible for as many as 6 or 7 hill staffers. The DCCDA also has 3 Senior Event Bump Co Ordinators who provide full service Coke Orgies, including imported non-opioid narcotics, venues, sex workers and dead hooker removal services. Oxy Contin and Domestic Non Medical Marihuana are provided exclusively in the District by the Coalition of Motorcycle Drug Gangs, Purdue Pharma and The Mexican Cannabis Distributers Union who have not yet announced any cutbacks.

Displaced workers will possibly be allowed to transfer to the K street offices but most will have to rely on severance packages that typically include two in the forehead and being dumped in the Potomac.

And this should worry Joe Biden because....

:thumbsup:

raison de arizona

The end of an era.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I really hate to fall into the trap of giving this guy more attention, becasue he really is just a fairly irrelevant and stupid frathead on his way out, when all is said and done...

But "Dark MAGA???" Was "Dark Helmet" not available? Does he think his Shwartz is bigger than Lone Star's? Someone call Rick Moranis!

Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

I support an intra-MAGA war. Please. Do it.
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Post by jez »

Umm.... "Gentile" politics? Huh?
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Yeah, I suspect Maddy is gonna have an accident, maybe shoot himself in the face 8 times while cleaning his guns.

Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Hopefully the MAGAT version of the night of the long knives have no survivors from either faction.
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Estiveo wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 7:26 am He'll be married to Brandon Straka by this time next year.
Let's go Brandon!
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Unfortunately, since he's an incompetent phucktwaddle, his threats are idle at best, and I'm still glad I didn't sell him any life insurance.

It's North Carolina, lots of places a body could get lost.... and who would miss him, anyway?

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

I heard about Cawthorn being primaried out, and Joan Baez singing The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down immediately popped into my head.

The night they voted old Maddy out
And all the people were singin
They went naaah nah nah nah nah nah nah
Na-nah na-nah nah
nah ne nah nah
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Please proceed Mr. Cawthorn. Go get those GOPers.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Hic sunt dracones
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

The Fourth Circuit reversed the injunction that Cawthorn obtained halting proceedings in NC as to whether he could be barred from running for office as a rebel/insurrectionists:
https://www.ca4.uscourts.gov/opinions/221251.P.pdf

File under "More legal issues I never expected to be resolved in my lifetime."
raison de arizona

jcolvin2 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:21 pm The Fourth Circuit reversed the injunction that Cawthorn obtained halting proceedings in NC as to whether he could be barred from running for office as a rebel/insurrectionists:
https://www.ca4.uscourts.gov/opinions/221251.P.pdf

File under "More legal issues I never expected to be resolved in my lifetime."
Is this not moot at this point? Will/should the court it is remanded to actually do anything?

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”