Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

:cantlook:

Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

(in a whiny and nasal voice) "And you don't even know what's in it or what you are getting"

H'mm I wonder if the whiner is aware that a large number of countries are rather reluctant to import a range of USDA approved and other meat like products due to the issue that they do KNOW what is in it.... Antibiotics and synthetic growth hormones as examples in beef, Chlorine washing in the case of Chicken, Ractopamine in pork, bleaching agents in flour etc.....

As for the lovely habit of using a variety of artificial colorants to make products appear more.... edible... like intensively farmed salmon, various candies etc .... well the less contemplated the better......
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

PS the replies on Twitter are hilarious

especially discussing the indoor use of this grill device and wondering what insurance or fir inspectors will say when sifting thru the remains of the villa :doh:
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:08 am PS the replies on Twitter are hilarious

especially discussing the indoor use of this grill device and wondering what insurance or fir inspectors will say when sifting thru the remains of the villa :doh:
:yeahthat:
My first thought too... I have seen houses burn to the ground and it's not a pretty sight. But in the words of a man much wiser than any trump, "stupid is as stupid does". :brickwallsmall:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Only the best...
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Not sure what the objection to the grill is. It's obviously a built-in, so designed to used like this, and gas ranges all have open flames. Why is this one laugh worthy, other than the fact Kimberly is an idiot?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

tek

Post by tek »

If the food don't make ya puke, the conversation will :sick:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

OR, you can reduce meat consumption to healthier levels and buy your meat and dairy as locally as possible. What’s her name might not know how to do that. Too busy sourcing whatever floats Jr.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

My first response was how much hair ended up on that beef?
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

sugar magnolia wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:41 am Not sure what the objection to the grill is. It's obviously a built-in, so designed to used like this, and gas ranges all have open flames. Why is this one laugh worthy, other than the fact Kimberly is an idiot?
I have a gas cooktop and grill and I've never seen it flame up like that in the kitchen and we grill lots of stuff. Though it could be that she just doesn't know how to cook. :lol:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:sick:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-jr-hunting-poacher/
Second-generation New York real estate heir Donald Trump, Jr. is caught up in yet another hunting scandal.

Utah hunting guide Wade Lemon is facing five years in prison for baiting a bear that was killed by Trump, Jr. on May 18, 2018, The Salt Lake Tribune reported Saturday.

But the New York developer may not have been familiar enough with western hunting to know about the felony poaching.

"Trump Jr. is not named in a recent filing against Lemon, but the DNR confirmed his identity as the person named in the felony complaint as Lemon’s “client” on the hunt. Prosecutors have indicated there was no evidence showing Trump Jr. would have known about the alleged baiting that went on during the hunt," the newspaper reported. "Without naming Trump Jr., Davis County Attorney Troy Rawlings said the hunter in the case 'was actually a victim and a now a possible witness in a fraudulent scheme to lead the hunter to believe it was actually a legitimate Wild West hunting situation.'"
Like it would have mattered to Jr.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2022/05/21/ ... ide-faces/

I'm still reading the link above, but this is so disgusting.

:snippity:
Hunting guides who cater to the wealthy elite have a lot at stake in ensuring successful hunts. These companies employ hunters to scout woods, deserts, mountains and plains for the biggest game, to ensure these high-profile clients have the highest chance for a successful hunt. According to DNR, Wade Lemon Hunting has been investigated eight times for allegedly breaking the law to ensure a successful hunt, though he was not charged with a felony until Tuesday.

On May 25, 2009, Hal Stout, an officer with the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources (DWR), was investigating Lemon’s hunting areas for illegal bear bait in the vicinity of Nine Mile Canyon in Carbon county. Stout was inspecting one bait location when “I heard an ATV and ran for concealment,” the report states.

Stout observed a truck with dog boxes roll past and observed the plate as linked to a Lemon employee. After the vehicle passed, the officer located two more illegal bait areas — one with a dead horse carcass covered in branches and a melon rind nearby. He had little time to appraise the situation before a nearby commotion grabbed his attention.

“I heard hounds baying and continued in the direction of the sound,” Stout writes, hearing one individual specifically call for “Wade” asking to have them bring another individual from nearby cabins out to the area. The investigator again monitored from concealment and could not see all the parties involved but was aware that someone was brought out to shoot a treed bear.

According to Stout’s report, Lemon’s employees had treed a bear and built a fire under the tree to keep it from escaping while they waited for their client to be brought to the site.
:snippity:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Have we fallen into a spacetime fracture?

I am sure I remember learning in like 3rd ur 4th grade, maybe earlier, that "ignorance of the law is no excuse".

Does anyone else remember that? Or has the earth shifted to another universe?

Maybe I should go consult with the alien hunters over at Above Top Secret.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

keith wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 8:43 pm Have we fallen into a spacetime fracture?

I am sure I remember learning in like 3rd ur 4th grade, maybe earlier, that "ignorance of the law is no excuse".

Does anyone else remember that? Or has the earth shifted to another universe?

Maybe I should go consult with the alien hunters over at Above Top Secret.
To be fair, the article didn't say that Junior was unaware of the law against baiting, although he may well have been.

The article said that there was no evidence that Junior was aware that the baiting was going on at all, so his knowledge of the law is immaterial. The hunting guide that he hired is the one who allegedly violated the law.

Even if he had been aware, though, I wouldn't expect Junior to pull a Teddy Roosevelt moment. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Junior specifically asked the guide to lure a bear close, so that he could shoot it.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Pretty sure Junior hires guides who are willing to do just that.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Reminds me of the Nobles who used to have men beside them who would actually be the guys who could shoot, and then yell "fantastic shot sir" when they brought down the animal, as opposed to the Nobles who had scored a kill on a Tree.

Of course JR would hire people who could guarantee he would shoot a bear. He wouldn't give a toss about how it was done. If he thought about it at all, and I doubt he did. A lot of his personality is wrapped around him being the great outdoors-man.
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Polling shows that a significant number of Republicans believe that Junior should be their nominee for president if daddy doesn’t run.
Comments are fun.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:55 am https:// twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1530553501776064512
Polling shows that a significant number of Republicans believe that Junior should be their nominee for president if daddy doesn’t run.
Comments are fun.
18 year olds are not responsible enough to buy firearms?
jr must have missed the recent news out of TX or wrote it befoore the nasty news broke :blackeye:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:55 am https:// twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1530553501776064512
Comments are fun.
Without any political experience nor being able to show any own success in business. Shooting protected wildlife does not make a personality successful.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 3:01 pm
18 year olds are not responsible enough to buy firearms?
jr must have missed the recent news out of TX or wrote it befoore the nasty news broke :blackeye:
Nope. It is from this morning. They just truly believe that more guns are the answer.
https://truthsocial.com/users/DonaldJTr ... 2561075432
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Junior went on a wild rant about Uvalde tonight, saying the AR-15 isn’t the issue because he could’ve done the “exact same thing” with a bat, bomb or machete. He says gun owners are unfairly “stigmatatized,” and the real problem is that “crazy teachers” are indoctrinating kids.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”