Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Anthony Troy Williams - Private Attorney General (in jail)

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Resume18

Re: Anthony Troy Williams - Private Attorney General (in jail)

Post by Resume18 »

Azastan wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 7:13 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 4:29 pm Who loves you Fogbowzers!!!!

The complete set of the Punk [expletive deleted] General's federal trial transcripts...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q9o01mddw7s4 ... w9--a?dl=0
Thank you.

His sentencing hearing is amazing. Absolutely deluded.
"(Defendant's microphone was muted)"

My favorite part.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Resume18 wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 3:33 pm

"(Defendant's microphone was muted)"

My favorite part.
That was good, but I wonder if Mr 'I'ma get this overturned before my Florida anyway' realizes that his character witness, Ms Thomas, is what really convinced the judge to impose a consecutive sentence instead of a concurrent one?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Like I said, it becomes obvious listening to Punk Attorney General for any length of time that nothing, NOTHING, is ever going to stop him from criming. He is genetically incapable of following the law, any law. SO I imagine setting in a courtroom with him for a few weeks is more than enough to convince anyone that keeping him locked up for as long as legally possible is the only way to keep him from stealing from people, ignoring the laws and being a clear and present danger to society in general.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

northland10 wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 9:05 pm Was going through the Motion to Quash hearing and:
THE COURT: How about Ronnie Davis?
THE DEFENDANT: Client in Florida.
THE COURT: Okay. For same reasons as Mr. Bahn, Ronnie Davis's subpoena is quashed
There's a name I haven't heard in a while. I wonder if it is Ronnie Lee Davis from the oh so professional Bears Law Firm and Meth Office. Last I have seen is he served a 1 year and 1 day sentence in 2017.
I'm sure it was that Ronnie Davis. I recall seeing a subpoena list of all the people he wanted to call, and they were the usual assortment of poots, SovCits and other ne'er-do-wells. I bet ATW thought it would be easy to get all his buddies a free vacation in Hawaii in return for a few minutes of irrelevant "testimony." Somehow, I suspect judges in Hawaii have seen that trick before, once or twice.

Gee, we haven't heard from Ronnie in a while. Wonder if he's found a new thing for his little cult to do.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 8:26 pm :snippity:

Gee, we haven't heard from Ronnie in a while. Wonder if he's found a new thing for his little cult to do.
I'll take "Cooking Meth for $500 Alex...

KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

Azastan wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 4:03 pm That was good, but I wonder if Mr 'I'ma get this overturned before my Florida anyway' realizes that his character witness, Ms Thomas, is what really convinced the judge to impose a consecutive sentence instead of a concurrent one?
My money's on "nope."

(Disclaimer: I'm not an attorney of any sort. I just enjoy the law, and I find myself reading 80% of the appellate opinions from my state's courts and from the US federal circuits. You know. For fun.)

This seems to be an occupational hazard among some types of fraudsters. They deeply, sincerely believe that they can talk their way out of any situation. There's a strong argument to be made that this personality trait is what led them to commit the fraud to begin with, and in many cases, what made them as successful in the fraud as they were.

And once they're caught and facing trial, this same personality trait causes them to fail spectacularly. They 'know', with every fiber of their being, that if they can just talk to the jury and the judge, the whole thing will go away. Occasionally they will go full-tilt and represent themselves. More usually, they'll have an attorney's representation, but they'll ignore that attorney's pleas and insist on taking the stand... and get absolutely destroyed on cross-examination. Because they've never had to deal with being questioned by someone who has the training and the experience to counter exactly this sort of bullshit. And because they just can't process the fact that their instinctive patter -- 'I want to help everyone succeed', 'I would never take advantage of anyone' -- is opening up door after door after door for a devastating rebuttal.

And even after they've been convicted, they still hold onto the 'I can talk their way out of this' mantra. And they do exactly what happened in this case: they submit mounds of "character evidence" that just plays into the prosecution's hands. And their allocutions turn into utter shitshows.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

KickahaOta wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:14 pm Because they've never had to deal with being questioned by someone who has the training and the experience to counter exactly this sort of bullshit.

And because they've never been in a situation in which there is someone (the judge) who can shut them down instantly when they attempt to control the narrative and bend it to their preferred version of the facts.

But, you're absolutely right. In most situations, they can think on their feet fast enough to change the subject if the conversation begins for drift away from them. Can't do that in court. At least, not if there is a competent prosecutor and judge.
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

noblepa wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 8:52 pm And because they've never been in a situation in which there is someone (the judge) who can shut them down instantly when they attempt to control the narrative and bend it to their preferred version of the facts.
Yes. That. Absolutely.

Some fraudsters have verbal gifts that would put most politicians to shame. They know how to steer a conversation. They know how to deal with a mark's tough questions -- by giving good-sounding but meaningless replies, by changing the topic, or just by repeating their preferred points. If a mark actually keeps asking tough questions, the fraudster just walks away. And they probably have the salesman's gift for putting failures out of mind. It's all a numbers game, right? On to the next mark.

Things turn sour, and now the fraudster is in court and on the stand. But the direct examination went great, didn't it?* And the jury ate it up, right?

And then the prosecutor starts asking skewering questions, and pulling skeletons out of all those doors that quietly opened during direct. And worse, the judge is slapping down all of the fraudster's nonresponses and misdirection and irrelevancies. And now there's just no walking away.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

KickahaOta wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 9:47 pm :snippity:
And then the prosecutor starts asking skewering questions, and pulling skeletons out of all those doors that quietly opened during direct. And worse, the judge is slapping down all of the fraudster's nonresponses and misdirection and irrelevancies. And now there's just no walking away.
Even better with the Punk A-- General, he thinks he's killing it on cross with the AUSA witnesses, but his victims are stating that he scammed him. When that happens he works to deliberately confuse them, which of course the jury really admires... :yankyank:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

The Punk A-- General has decided to starve himself while on the chain gang...

Here's a direct link to his letter to staff if you're not interested in hearing LoneDummy's Dumber Half read aloud...but you'll have to listen to the first part if you want to know what Rosy has to say about his situation...

https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/1b78ee ... 3495500613
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

They probably get 1 or 2 of those letters a week.
johnpcapitalist

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:36 pm Here's a direct link to his letter to staff if you're not interested in hearing LoneDummy's Dumber Half read aloud...but you'll have to listen to the first part if you want to know what Rosy has to say about his situation...

He signed it "Dr. Anthony Troy Williams." I hadn't seen that before. Anyone have any idea what delusions of doctorhood he is experiencing at the moment?
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Doctor-Lawyer-Attorney General-Ambassador-Indian Chief Anthony Troy Williams at your service.

Better get used to it Tony, cuz you're gonna be there a very long time. And I must say, it couldn't happen to a nicer feller
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:11 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:36 pm Here's a direct link to his letter to staff if you're not interested in hearing LoneDummy's Dumber Half read aloud...but you'll have to listen to the first part if you want to know what Rosy has to say about his situation...

He signed it "Dr. Anthony Troy Williams." I hadn't seen that before. Anyone have any idea what delusions of doctorhood he is experiencing at the moment?
He wants to be George Santos when he grows up.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

I don't recall him using it in the past, probably got his PhD from the same place as Kent Hovind...

Trent Reznor
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:12 pm

I don't recall him using it in the past, probably got his PhD from the same place as Kent Hovind...
:nope: Naah, he won't have pulled it out of Kent Hovind's ass.
Michael in Houston

Post by Michael in Houston »

A couple weeks back I looked up Dr PAG on the Florida DOC website and, lo and behold, on 10/19/2022 a detainer popped up for the Broward County SO. Anybody know why that detainer would appear? The prison in which he is residing is in a different county. I looked on the Broward County court records and I didn't see any new charges. I did see that he continues to file pleadings on his old state convictions as if by some miracle he will suddenly use some magic words and get the convictions overturned. I suspect his "hunger strike" will last until his stash of commissary chips and soups runs out. :roll:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Good to hear from you, Michael.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Michael in Houston wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:06 am A couple weeks back I looked up Dr PAG on the Florida DOC website and, lo and behold, on 10/19/2022 a detainer popped up for the Broward County SO. Anybody know why that detainer would appear? The prison in which he is residing is in a different county. I looked on the Broward County court records and I didn't see any new charges. I did see that he continues to file pleadings on his old state convictions as if by some miracle he will suddenly use some magic words and get the convictions overturned. I suspect his "hunger strike" will last until his stash of commissary chips and soups runs out. :roll:
Most likely this:

"09/24/2021 Violation of Community Control Warrant Issued"

That's from his felony unlawful practice of law case, where he got 22 years of probation, in which he could not in any form refer to himself as a lawyer or attorney or any like. He's been filing stuff in his grand theft case as Punk A-- General...

My best guess thou... :shrug:

Trent Reznor
Michael in Houston

That's a good point about the PAG angle. I did note on his pleadings he continues to claim he is a PAG. The federal judge also banned him from representing himself as a PAG. Maybe the state is going to file another case against him as a means of shutting him down with some new sanction that the prison cannot impose without a court order? On another issue - why would it take 5 COs to take the PAG to the hole? The PAG claimed in a call with LoneDummy that he liked being in the hole.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I was scanning through the latest opinions from the DC Federal Court, as I am wont to do (they be free), I noticed:

Civil Action No. 2023-1141
WILLIAMS v. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

As the opinion was document 3 on the docket, I figured it was some kook so I checked to see what it was.
ANTHONY T. WILLIAMS, Petitioner,
v.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, )
Respondent

Civil Action No. 1:23-cv-01141 (UNA)
Yep, it's him
Petitioner has filed a motion to set aside conviction, ECF No. 1, and an application for leave to proceed in forma pauperis (“IFP”), ECF No. 2. For the reasons explained below, the IFP application will be granted, and this case will be dismissed without prejudice for want of subject matter jurisdiction. See Fed. R. Civ. P. 12(h)(3).

Petitioner sues the United States and challenges a federal conviction entered by the United States District Court for the District of Hawaii. More specifically, he contends that his conviction was unconstitutional due to prosecutorial misconduct, jury and judicial bias, ineffective assistance of counsel, the exclusion of relevant evidence and witnesses, the introduction of prejudicial evidence, and also on the bases of double jeopardy and violation of his right to speedy trial.
His vast legal knowledge apparently told him that you get a conviction reversed by filing a civil case in a different district court. The court says, this is not the right request and this is not the right court.
To challenge the legality of a federal conviction or sentence, a petitioner must seek a writ of habeas corpus pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2255, and any such claims must be addressed by the sentencing court. See Taylor v. U.S. Bd. of Parole, 194 F.2d 882, 883 (D.C. Cir. 1952); Ojo v. Immigration & Naturalization Serv., 106 F.3d 680, 683 (5th Cir. 1997). Indeed, the statute mandates that:
[a] prisoner in custody under sentence of a court established by Act
of Congress claiming the right to be released upon the ground that
the sentence was imposed in violation of the Constitution or laws of
the United States, or that the court was without jurisdiction to
impose such sentence, or that the sentence was in excess of the
maximum authorized by law, or is otherwise subject to collateral
attack, may move the court which imposed the sentence to vacate,
set aside or correct the sentence.

28 U.S.C. § 2255(a). Consequently, petitioner must file this action in the District of Hawaii.

Consequently, because petitioner has no recourse in this court, and this matter is dismissed without prejudice. A separate order accompanies this memorandum opinion.

Date: May 9, 2023

RUDOLPH CONTRERAS
United States District Judge
https://ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/sh ... 23cv1141-3
101010 :towel:
johnpcapitalist

northland10 wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 11:58 pm I was scanning through the latest opinions from the DC Federal Court, as I am wont to do (they be free), I noticed:

Civil Action No. 2023-1141
WILLIAMS v. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

As the opinion was document 3 on the docket, I figured it was some kook so I checked to see what it was.
ANTHONY T. WILLIAMS, Petitioner,
v.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, )
Respondent

Civil Action No. 1:23-cv-01141 (UNA)
Yep, it's him
Wow! What a catch!

It sure looks like that took a grand total of about 15 minutes for a paralegal to the judge's most junior law clerk to drag out the form letter, fill in his name and a case number, and put it in the stack of "miscellany" for the judge to sign. If ATW had dreams of getting a toehold so he could bury this court in drivel and get some sort of attention, I wonder if he understood how quickly they shut the door on him. Larry Klayman is a master at getting the court to waste time on bogus lawsuits that are destined to get dismissed for lack of jurisdiction. And unfortunately for him, ATW is no Larry Klayman.

I can't get to a reasonable theory of what he thought this petition would accomplish. I tried to download the complaint from Pacer but it hung. I'm afraid that it charged against my $15.00 quarterly freebies, so I'm hesitant to spend the $6.00 to download the 33 pages of complaint and 77 pages of "exhibits" unless I can be sure I can get it for free.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 11:54 am If ATW had dreams of getting a toehold so he could bury this court in drivel and get some sort of attention, I wonder if he understood how quickly they shut the door on him. Larry Klayman is a master at getting the court to waste time on bogus lawsuits that are destined to get dismissed for lack of jurisdiction. And unfortunately for him, ATW is no Larry Klayman.
Klayman does not go IFP, yet, so his cases will always go further. IFP cases get an initial screening to make sure the court can actually provide relief to the complaint. This weeds out the frivolous ones. You want to fail further down the stream, you have to pay the filing fee.
101010 :towel:
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 11:54 am :snippity:

I can't get to a reasonable theory of what he thought this petition would accomplish. I tried to download the complaint from Pacer but it hung. I'm afraid that it charged against my $15.00 quarterly freebies, so I'm hesitant to spend the $6.00 to download the 33 pages of complaint and 77 pages of "exhibits" unless I can be sure I can get it for free.
The max charge for any document, other than transcripts, is 3.00 on PACER.

ETA: I see now, they're separate DL :doh: Ignore previous comment :bag:

Trent Reznor
Michael in Houston

I read the 33 pages of drivel and it is just a rehash of his prior complaints - judicial bias, jury issues, selective prosecution, speedy trial, exclusion of the mainland witnesses, etc. There were no issues that have not been in his prior filings - he pretty much cut and pasted the petition together. I did note a couple of things: (1) he never disputed any of the government's evidence against him proving his guilt and (2) in the jury bias section, one of the nationalities (not included in the jury pool) he mentioned was Portuguese. He has raised the jury pool issue before but this time he apparently cut and pasted that legal argument section from somebody else's filing who lived in an area with an ethnic Portuguese population. lol

The 70+ pages of exhibits are copies of the trial transcripts and a section of a letter from a lunatic supporter (not lone dummy).

Return to “Other weirdos”