Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

These people suck. They are bad people.
Volkonski
Verified:

Re: Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by Volkonski »

Matt Gaetz is a piece of work. So "over-educated" is meant to be an insult? :roll:

The misogyny in that post is palpable. :mad:
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Gregg

Re: Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by Gregg »

How many of the Republicans jeering the pain of women are child sex trafficking pieces of shit who pay sex workers?

Asking for a United States Attorney Friend
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Volkonski wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 1:11 pm Matt Gaetz is a piece of work. So "over-educated" is meant to be an insult? :roll:

Textbook, in fact. He covers all the basics: look out, girls, no man will want to fuck you if you are educated, so you'll end up as a crazy cat lady.

Call it abuse, call it toxic masculinity, call it misogyny. Whatever.

I want to live in a country when statements like this instantly disqualify you for public office and polite society.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

They used to. Let’s go back there gain. Please?

The tenor of public discourse these days is dangerous. It’s not coming from our side as much.

Defining liberals in a way no liberal would recognize and then calling liberalism a disease is one of the kinder things I’ve seen in the last couple of days.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I posted the screenshot because I thought, wow, he should delete that tweet. But who am I kidding? He's not going to delete it. And that's sad.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Volkonski wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 1:11 pm Matt Gaetz is a piece of work. So "over-educated" is meant to be an insult? :roll:

Sort of like "woke" is supposed to be an insult.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

In the wake of blowback, Gaetz... doubles down.
Matt Gaetz @mattgaetz wrote: How many of the women protesting the overturning of Roe are on meal delivery subscriptions….for one?
Jeebs, count the ways this one is offensive.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

How many payee's in your Venmo took off their clothes for the money?

Maybe he knows the indictment is coming and is cashing in before the fall. :confuzzled:

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ma ... 3712aada0e
According to a report from the Daily Beast, a frantic Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) clashed with FBI investigators who were assisting the Florida Republican's father who was being blackmailed \-- and then ran to Fox News and lied about it to make the FBI look bad as news broke that he was also under investigation.

As the Beast's Roger Sollenberger wrote, an FBI report details agents' interactions with the younger Gaetz on the day that it was being reported that he had allegedly been sending money to an associate who in turn was reportedly passing along the cash to young women for sexual favors -- raising questions about sex trafficking.

According to the FBI report, investigators were meeting with the lawmaker's father, Don Gaetz, a former president of the Florida Senate, who was being victimized by blackmailers who claimed they had dirt on his lawmaker son, when the younger Gaetz burst in on their meeting.

As Sollenberger wrote, as the elder Gaetz was handing a recording device back to the investigators while asking them to collect more evidence when his son Matt lashed out at the agents.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Lock him up!
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Volkonski wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:54 amLock him up!
Yes!
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Kendra wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:31 am https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ma ... 3712aada0e
According to a report from the Daily Beast, a frantic Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) clashed with FBI investigators who were assisting the Florida Republican's father who was being blackmailed \-- and then ran to Fox News and lied about it to make the FBI look bad as news broke that he was also under investigation.
:snippity:
That article describes Gaetz as 'lawmaker'.

Exactly what law has Gaetz 'made'? or contributed to in a major way? or contributed in a minor way? - that actually got passed?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
raison de arizona

He introduced a bunch of crap that went nowhere, only one thing that has actually passed.
https://www.congress.gov/member/matt-ga ... ored%22%7D
The one that passed: https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-con ... 70?s=1&r=1
raison de arizona

:roll:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Did he just contradict himself, or is it just me?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Yep.
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 3:12 pm Did he just contradict himself, or is it just me?
Say you're high, without saying you're high... :dance:

raison de arizona

I dunno if he’s high, maybe he just can’t carry a thought successfully from one sentence to the next. Anyway.
6F3A4ED5-73B4-4279-B698-0F80B5A6ED56.png
6F3A4ED5-73B4-4279-B698-0F80B5A6ED56.png (436.91 KiB) Viewed 713 times
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Good news for people in WY.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Good news for the teenagers anyway.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

You have no idea how many calls to Soros the people of Casper, WY had to make to persuade him to set that up.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Idle speculation.
Mueller, She Wrote @MuellerSheWrote wrote: Sounds to me like someone isn’t allowed to leave his jurisdiction.
Matt Gaetz @mattgaetz wrote: Some disappointing news:

I had one delta flight cancelled.

I had a backup southwest flight cancel.

I had a second southwest flight delayed beyond repair.

Thus, I won’t make Casper WY to see many America First friends today.

I send my well wishes and my sincere regrets.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Lox and pears do work.
101010 :towel:
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Cheney curse?
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”