Donald J. Trump 2024

Resume18

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Resume18 »

neonzx wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 2:31 pm Image
He seems agitated.

In related news . . .
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 248800007/
An Ohio county sheriff seemingly instructed residents to write down the addresses of homeowners who have signs supporting Vice President Kamala Harris in their front yards, according to his social media post.

Portage County Sheriff Bruce D. Zuchowski shared a Facebook post on Sept. 13 concerning Harris' campaign and her border policies.

"When people ask me...What's gonna happen if the Flip - Flopping, Laughing Hyena Wins?? I say...write down all the addresses of the people who had her signs in their yards," Zuchowski wrote in the Facebook post. "Sooo...when the Illegal human "Locust" (which she supports!) Need places to live...We'll already have the addresses of their New families...who supported their arrival . . .

Attached to the sheriff's social media post are screenshots of Fox News coverage from Aurora, Colorado, and Springfield, Ohio. Both Aurora and Springfield have garnered national attention after Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and his running mate, Sen. JD Vance, said that migrants were committing dangerous acts in the cities — including taking over apartment complexes and kidnapping and eating pets.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Mr brolin »

So now it seems it's an SKS, depending upon the manufacturer, Chinese, Russian,Norinco etc generally run about 3-5 MOA (Minute of Arc) accuracy.

MOA is (roughly) 1" of accuracy every 100 yards down range, so 3 MOA means if you throw 10 rounds down range from a rigid bench rest, you can expect to keep all 10 rounds within a 3" circle (assuming you are capable of that accuracy and not be wobbling around and moving the point of aim all over the place).

At 300 you are now talking 9 - 15 inches of variability from the point of aim, not taking into account the abiity of the shooter, along with a drop of 14 to 28 inches to compensate for at 300 yards........

So we are taking of between 2 and 3.5 feet of variability in a worst case scenario.

Now, back in the day (the halcyon days of less waist, more waistline) I could have taken a shot with an AK/SKS at that range with a better than fair chace of hitting centre(ish) mass of a paper target..... IF..... I had taken the time to zero the rifle AND used the same batch of ammo I used to zero it AND the optic was a reasonable, (not off Amazon) sight AND the damn thing was shooting at no worse than 3 MOA AND I had a good range marker down so I knew the distance.

Or I would have gotten out a Remington 700 bolt action in .308 at 1 MOA and a drop of about 8 inches and be ringing the gong all day long.

Just offends me on so many levels...... much like the other idiot shooter.
Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

Sometimes they say the quiet part aloud

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
sugar magnolia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by sugar magnolia »

Resume18 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 2:41 pm
neonzx wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 2:31 pm
He seems agitated.

In related news . . .
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 248800007/
An Ohio county sheriff seemingly instructed residents to write down the addresses of homeowners who have signs supporting Vice President Kamala Harris in their front yards, according to his social media post.

Portage County Sheriff Bruce D. Zuchowski shared a Facebook post on Sept. 13 concerning Harris' campaign and her border policies.

"When people ask me...What's gonna happen if the Flip - Flopping, Laughing Hyena Wins?? I say...write down all the addresses of the people who had her signs in their yards," Zuchowski wrote in the Facebook post. "Sooo...when the Illegal human "Locust" (which she supports!) Need places to live...We'll already have the addresses of their New families...who supported their arrival . . .

Attached to the sheriff's social media post are screenshots of Fox News coverage from Aurora, Colorado, and Springfield, Ohio. Both Aurora and Springfield have garnered national attention after Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and his running mate, Sen. JD Vance, said that migrants were committing dangerous acts in the cities — including taking over apartment complexes and kidnapping and eating pets.
The irony of someone named Zuchowski railing against immigrants is almost too heavy to bear.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by zekeb »

These morons all think they are another Lee Harvey Oswald. Oswald apparently did his homework. These dufuses have no idea of how to use a rifle. I'll bet 80+ percent of other gun owners have no idea either unless they were in the military or went out and purchased some training from someone who knew what he was doing.
Largo al factotum.
Resume18

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Resume18 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 3:53 pm Sometimes they say the quiet part aloud

WTAF!
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Maybenaut »

I’m happy to let him try to explain himself, but I listened to it a bunch of times. I think he was trying to say immigrants and migrants at the same time, and it came out “migrants, with an m and a soft i. That’s what it sounded like to my ears anyway.

But whatever. Like I said, I’m just as glad to see him in the ropes.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: grumpy ol' geezer

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Foggy »

Did the quadfectee manage to make Loomer disappear from the news somehow? :confuzzled:
I'm Foggy and I forget if I approved this message.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by neonzx »

Foggy wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:34 pm Did the quadfectee manage to make Loomer disappear from the news somehow? :confuzzled:
Told you she was just a distraction. No, he was not banging her.
Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

Foggy wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:34 pm Did the quadfectee manage to make Loomer disappear from the news somehow? :confuzzled:
I heard rumors that the moment she heard about yesterday she ran as quick as she could to be in his arms
Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

There's confirmation. Shooter fired no shots.
Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

So pretty much was just mere trespassing and illegally possessing a firearm as a felon

Rolodex

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Rolodex »

And the US Attorney on this case...is Haitian-American.

Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
noblepa

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by noblepa »

I'm sorry. I didn't hear him use the n-word. What I heard sounded more like he was mispronouncing the word "migrant" or "immigrant" with it coming out "migger...". I clearly heard a mangled word that began with an M, not an N.
Dave from down under

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dave from down under »

New Turtle wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 2:34 pm
RVInit wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 1:14 pm So, the latest poop from ABC this morning is that Trump decided at the last minute to golf on that day. So, nobody, not even SS knew that Trump was going to be on that golf course until minutes before. That adds a very interesting element to this story.

Why would a wannabe shooter just camp out near the golf course just in case Donnie decided to go golfing that day?
He could have been camping there many times before and just never got noticed.
Or just got “lucky” on the day…

It was a day ending in y and Donnie cheats his way around golf courses on days ending in y.
RVInit

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RVInit »

Dave from down under wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:33 pm
New Turtle wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 2:34 pm
RVInit wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 1:14 pm So, the latest poop from ABC this morning is that Trump decided at the last minute to golf on that day. So, nobody, not even SS knew that Trump was going to be on that golf course until minutes before. That adds a very interesting element to this story.

Why would a wannabe shooter just camp out near the golf course just in case Donnie decided to go golfing that day?
He could have been camping there many times before and just never got noticed.
Or just got “lucky” on the day…

It was a day ending in y and Donnie cheats his way around golf courses on days ending in y.
That's true, he could just sit there for three days and pretty much guarantee Trump is going to show up. It's somewhat early for Trump to be back in Florida, he usually stays at Bedminster until around October, but still, pretty good chances he will show up at one of his golf courses every few days.
"It actually doesn't take much to be considered a difficult woman. That's why there are so many of us."

--Jane Goodall
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bill_g »

Dr. Ken wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:57 pm https: //twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1835736669967851960
I loved the headline- Report: Trump Defiantly Pumped Fist For 20 Minutes After Assassination Attempt Searching For Camera.

Immabettin it was partially true - that he only spent five minutes looking for a camera.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bill_g »

As read elsewhere: Springfield OH had to evacuate their schools for the third time because of bomb threats. Thanks DonOLD and Jethro Dull.
p0rtia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by p0rtia »

Dr. Ken wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:19 am Saw this and it's pretty hilarious

Here's the transcript, for posterity. Just stunning. I'll put it in spoilers cause it's looooong.
► Show Spoiler
And then they applauded.
Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

The commentary is the best part. If you follow the thread he has the full youtube video which is about 20 minutes on some of the other questions.
Resume18

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Resume18 »

noblepa wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:22 pm
I'm sorry. I didn't hear him use the n-word. What I heard sounded more like he was mispronouncing the word "migrant" or "immigrant" with it coming out "migger...". I clearly heard a mangled word that began with an M, not an N.
Here it is at half speed.

Sounds to me like he mixed up his words.
Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Frater I*I »

noblepa wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:22 pm :snippity:

Sorry, but I'm gonna have to disagree with you and Maybe here, having lived in the SE US for over 30 year, I heard him take the n-i in the same vein I have heard many drop the N-Bomb her in the past, with the er and not ga. He is an example of one who just goes into the Reich Wing bubble for interviews, and has forgotten that what he is on will be broadcasted, instead of just a casual conversation with fellow Reich Wingers at a party or some such...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Suranis

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Suranis »

Rolodex wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 1:16 pm
Anyway, I think this is going to be a complicated story. If Russia was funding this guy, not sure to what ends, though, bc Russia wants Trump. Maybe he was assigned to make a weak attempt to change the news cycles and drum up sympathy for trump so he could also fund raise off the event. :shrug:
It is possible he was chosen so he would get caught. I remember in the novel The Fourth Protocol (Good book by the way) Russian Intelligence send one of their worst agents to contact their agent who was building a Nuclear bomb, with the intention that the guy would leave so many red flags that he would Tip off British Intelligence that there was something going on, because that faction didn't want the Nuke plan to succeed. Its a little more complicated than that but that's the basic idea.

This guy was sent to a place with a weapon that was not really suitable for the Job unless in the hands of an Expert. I think they basically wanted another shot at him because they saw it gave him a bump in the polls the last time. They didn't want him to actually get hit.

Now... the fact that Turnip just decided to have a Golf game right when this guy was waiting for him, a factor that meant that the SS would not have time to do a proper sweep. That leads to all sorts of mad conspiracies in my head. Was Turnip told to go have a game of Golf that day at that time? This way madness lies... but there is just one thing...

columbo.jpg
columbo.jpg (81 KiB) Viewed 1126 times
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “US President”