trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

trump (the former guy)

Post by Frater I*I »

humblescribe wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:22 pm :snippity:

tfg has had thin skin his entire life. Only now it is manifesting itself to be visible.
Who would think that skin that looks like leather could be so thin... :shrug:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

Kendra wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:09 pm https://twitter.com/SpiroAgnewGhost/sta ... 3175729152

Did he spell Stormy's last name wrong? :?:
Yes.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
somerset

trump (the former guy)

Post by somerset »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:55 pm Freedom cities! :yankyank:
► Show Spoiler
Logan Hall @loganclarkhall wrote: trump proposes a bold national vision for america:

1. use federal land to build new cities
2. develop flying cars
3. revitalize rural industries
4. launch a baby boom with bonuses for young parents
5. beautification campaign, get rid of ugly buildings
It sounds like the OSG is taking a trip through Tomorrowland after someone substituted LSD for his adderall.
qbawl

trump (the former guy)

Post by qbawl »

This reads like a mid '50s "Popular Mechanics" Table of Contents for their 50 years in the future issue.
jemcanada2

trump (the former guy)

Post by jemcanada2 »

somerset wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:46 pm
► Show Spoiler
Logan Hall @loganclarkhall wrote: trump proposes a bold national vision for america:

2. develop flying cars
It sounds like the OSG is taking a trip through Tomorrowland after someone substituted LSD for his adderall.
We have a baby bonus in Canada, but I’m not sure what it’s called now. You would get a cheque every month for a certain amount per child until the child turned 18.
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

► Show Spoiler

2. develop flying cars
1- New cities grow where there are resources that attract businesses and government facilities. The few successful cities built by governments like Washington DC and St. Petersburg Russia were built to be seats of government. Taxes funded them.

2- Flying cars will never be practical. Fuel inefficient. Air traffic control not feasible.

3- Which rural industries exactly? Farming? Mining? Logging? Revitalize how? Sounds like lots of infrastructure spending at least.

4- Many countries have offered money to encourage population growth but one time bonuses are not enough. Get ready get ready for greatly increased spending of taxes on public schools, Medicaid, Snap, etc.

5- So who will decide what is ugly? ( I can suggest several Trump properties that qualify. ;) ) Who will pay to replace those buildings? The taxpayers?
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
pipistrelle

trump (the former guy)

Post by pipistrelle »

Kendra wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:09 pm

Yes, this is at least the second time he's spelled it wrong. I think the same way.
somerset

trump (the former guy)

Post by somerset »

Volkonski wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:13 pm
► Show Spoiler

2. develop flying cars
1- New cities grow where there are resources that attract businesses and government facilities. The few successful cities built by governments like Washington DC and St. Petersburg Russia were built to be seats of government. Taxes funded them.
"Ghost cities" in China are another example of where building cities without external resources and needs have failed.
2- Flying cars will never be practical. Fuel inefficient. Air traffic control not feasible.
Gotta disagree with you here, Volky ;)

Extrapolating where we are today with battery powered drones, battery powered cars/trucks, and self-driving technology, I can easily see flying vehicles that can transport 2~4 people 25~50 miles in 10 years or so.
qbawl

trump (the former guy)

Post by qbawl »

But, but, 10 years is a long time to go 25 -50 miles.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

trump (the former guy)

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:rimshot:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Frater I*I

trump (the former guy)

Post by Frater I*I »

somerset wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:47 pm :snippity:

Extrapolating where we are today with battery powered drones, battery powered cars/trucks, and self-driving technology, I can easily see flying vehicles that can transport 2~4 people 25~50 miles in 10 years or so.
The feasibility is very limited, first is certification of the operator, the FAA requires yearly check rides and medical exams for people to operate an aircraft. Next is the vehicle itself, it would be subject to FAA regulations, manufacturing and replacement parts are expensive when needing a FAA PMA [parts manufacturing approval], then there is the requirement of maintenance that would require an extensive inspection of the airframe and powerplant annually for private vehicles, and every 100 hours of operation for those for hire [think taxis, commercial transport, ect.]. Simply put, a flying car would be just like owning and operating a general aviation aircraft, and doing that is not cheap.
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

trump (the former guy)

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Did you all here what Frater said?

Name the movie this quote is in. :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:09 pm https://twitter.com/SpiroAgnewGhost/sta ... 3175729152

TheFormerGuy wrote:"where there is no crime and charges have NEVER been brought on such a case before"
I beg to differ, your crony Michael Cohen did time on your behalf and you didn't even pardon him :blackeye:
sad-cafe

trump (the former guy)

Post by sad-cafe »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:20 pm
Kendra wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:09 pm

Yes, this is at least the second time he's spelled it wrong. I think the same way.
That should be 3 sentences.
Dr. Ken

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
somerset

trump (the former guy)

Post by somerset »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:09 pm
somerset wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:47 pm :snippity:

The feasibility is very limited, first is certification of the operator, the FAA requires
Nobody cares what the FAA requires. The US won't be a leader here.
neeneko

trump (the former guy)

Post by neeneko »

somerset wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:28 am Nobody cares what the FAA requires. The US won't be a leader here.
I suspect the companies that are pushing this tech know full well they don't have a prayer of getting FAA certification for their toys. They can always claim their flying cars would have changed the world if not for the pesky government while avoiding all the problems that would have come out of mass production and release to the public. Instead they can burn through VC money to build themselves prototypes and show them off.
somerset

trump (the former guy)

Post by somerset »

neeneko wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:04 pm
somerset wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:28 am Nobody cares what the FAA requires. The US won't be a leader here.
I suspect the companies that are pushing this tech know full well they don't have a prayer of getting FAA certification for their toys. They can always claim their flying cars would have changed the world if not for the pesky government while avoiding all the problems that would have come out of mass production and release to the public. Instead they can burn through VC money to build themselves prototypes and show them off.
I suspect China will have flying taxis first, followed by countries that figure out how to balance the need for regulations against the need for innovation. The US will be in that group, probably 3~5 years behind the early adopters.
Frater I*I

trump (the former guy)

Post by Frater I*I »

somerset wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:28 am :snippity:

Nobody cares what the FAA requires. The US won't be a leader here.
Except Transport Canada, EASA, AFAC, ANAC, ect ect....

Trent Reznor
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

much ado

trump (the former guy)

Post by much ado »

Those poor sad MAGAts!! They are so confused and scared! Someone should help them!

One of the comments to the above tweet...
Russell Drew
@RussOnPolitics

Donald Trump is behaving like a cornered animal. He has been unhinged for a while, but this might be his most unhinged and hateful post in months. He should not be in public office. He should either be in a jail cell or under the constant care of doctors. He is very unwell.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

trump (the former guy)

Post by bill_g »

I'm not opposed to his being on a hospital ship in the Bering Sea.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Are you hoping that Putin will claim him as his :?: :twisted:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

trump (the former guy)

Post by bill_g »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:18 pm Are you hoping that Putin will claim him as his :?: :twisted:
More that the Bering would.
pipistrelle

trump (the former guy)

Post by pipistrelle »

bill_g wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:48 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:18 pm Are you hoping that Putin will claim him as his :?: :twisted:
More that the Bering would.
That's cold.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”