trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

trump (the former guy)

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:27 pm :snippity:

I was thinking of Florida for some reason. You're right, there is civilized life in Georgia, if you look hard enough.
ATL, Savannah, and Macon....

The rest is the tenth level of hell....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:59 pm
Gregg wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:27 pm :snippity:

I was thinking of Florida for some reason. You're right, there is civilized life in Georgia, if you look hard enough.
ATL, Savannah, and Macon....
Add Athens to your list.
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

I've been itching all day to talk about Deposed Emperor Cheeto's visit to the train wreck, and how generous he was.

For instance, he flew his own airplane, for which he billed his campaign the cost of flying, and not the actual cost of gas and pilot etc... the retail cost a charter company would charge to fly a 757 from Florida to Ohio. Also too, he charges the Secret Service agents assigned to him top dollar for seats on his plane.

So his airplane made a profit on this, he took donor money to his PAC and put it in his pocket.

How generous of him.

He passed out pallets of Goya beans. That were donated by Goya. He did pay for the truck to deliver it, which he billed to his PAC but through a subsidiary so that he made a profit on the transport of the "free" food he didn't donate. More donor cash from his PAC put in his pocket.

How generous of him.

He unloaded a bunch of water he had sitting around from 13 years ago (which his PAC paid him for), and some he had his PAC buy (from him, a middleman instead of buying it direct from the water distributer, so he made a profit on it). Again, a cool and legal way to take donor money from his PAC and put it in his pocket.

How generous of him.

He went to McDonald's and bought Big Macs (no fries or drinks, cheapskate) for 30 people, and had them send more to the Police and Fire Departments. The PAC paid for this using donor money.

How generous of him.

He gave the Mayor of East Palestine a "free" membership to his Mar A Lago club. He is going to bill his PAC $250,000 for that gift that the Mayor will likely rarely if ever use, but the Mayor probably is not aware that he just accepted a taxable gift and owes about $75,000 to the IRS.

How generous of him.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
jemcanada2

trump (the former guy)

Post by jemcanada2 »

I thought the Goya beans were a joke! You mean he really did that?!?” :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:

What a clown!
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Trump says he had a bigger crowd size in E. Palestine than Pete Buttigieg: “He came the next day and played to very small crowds.”
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Guilfoyle on Trump’s diet: “He’s really authentic. He’s one of the guys. He loves McDonalds, he loves the Pizza Hut. He likes the fish sandwich, the chicken sandwich, Big Mac, the Quarter Pounder, and of course the fries.”
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Slim Cognito »

Why won't that mofo just drop dead?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:13 pm Why won't that mofo just drop dead?
Well, as to Kimberly...

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
neonzx

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

Kendra wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:04 pm https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 8918876160
Guilfoyle on Trump’s diet: “He’s really authentic. He’s one of the guys. He loves McDonalds, he loves the Pizza Hut. He likes the fish sandwich, the chicken sandwich, Big Mac, the Quarter Pounder, and of course the fries.”
She left out the buckets of KFC. Isn't that also "fun"

Yeah, all that is "fun" when you are a kid but... Oh, wait. now I get it.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

trump (the former guy)

Post by keith »

Gregg wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:22 pm I've been itching all day to talk about Deposed Emperor Cheeto's visit to the train wreck, and how generous he was.
:snippity:
I'ma steal that essay for post on another site.

EDIT. No I'm not, the other forum didn't, much to my surprise, have an appropriate thread. So I had no avenue to abuse them.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump (the former guy)

Post by Ben-Prime »

Kendra wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:03 pm
Trump says he had a bigger crowd size in E. Palestine than Pete Buttigieg: “He came the next day and played to very small crowds.”
Because to him, it's all performative and never duty, but we all knew that.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
pipistrelle

trump (the former guy)

Post by pipistrelle »

Yabbut it shouldn't take much to catch on to that.
humblescribe
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by humblescribe »

I cannot recall the last time I ordered anything at Mickey D's, Pizza Hut, KFC, or any other fast food place. My blood tests are good; the cholesterol numbers are fine as are the triglycerides. I had a stress EKG and my coronary arteries are clear (or so they told me.)

I find fast food unappetizing. If I am on the road and pinched for time, a quick stop at a grocery store for a couple of items seems to do the trick nicely for me, or a stop in their deli for smoked turkey on rye.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
tek

trump (the former guy)

Post by tek »

Off Topic
humblescribe wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:42 pm I find fast food unappetizing. If I am on the road and pinched for time, a quick stop at a grocery store for a couple of items seems to do the trick nicely for me, or a stop in their deli for smoked turkey on rye.
When we do the long ride between north and south (usually a couple 11-hour days behind the wheel) I make sure I have a big bag of a good trail mix in the car. Usually also the thermoelectric cooler with fruit and cheese.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump Used $10 Million of Donor Money to Pay His Personal Legal Bills

Ryan Bort
Tue, February 21, 2023 at 11:02 PM GMT+1

Donald Trump spent $10 million of his political action committee’s money to pay for his personal legal bills in 2022, The New York Times reported on Tuesday.

The Times notes Trump’s Save America PAC spent $16 million total on legal payments, and that although some of that money went to lawyers representing Trump allies, the majority of it went to lawyers representing Trump himself as the former president has fought a variety of investigations. The $10 million figure represents nearly 20 percent of the PAC’s total expenditures.

It’s unclear how Trump’s 2024 presidential candidacy will impact his ability to use political donations to handle his personal legal needs. The Federal Election Commission prohibits declared candidates from using campaign funds for personal use, but Adav Noti of the Campaign Legal Center told the Times that the FEC doesn’t always enforce its rules, and that there’s a “gray area” regarding what is allowed.

Trump has needed as much cash as he can get to pay lawyers representing him as he’s tried to ward off investigations into fraud within the Trump Organization (by the state of New York), whether he meddled in Georgia’s 2020 presidential election (by the Fulton County DA’s office), his handling of classified documents after leaving the White House (the federal government), his potential role in overturning the 2020 election and fomenting an insurrection at the Capitol (the federal government again).

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tru ... 06883.html
(original: Rolling Stone)
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

:yawn:

The donors are proud to help. :blackeye:
"Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge"
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦
@ronfilipkowski@bird.makeup
Trump finally reveals his secret plan to end the war: “You have to get people in a room. You have to knock heads and you have to get it done. That would mean saying things to Putin and saying things to Zelensky that they’re not gonna want to hear, and getting them into a room.”
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, just like Terry Trussell getting the D.A. and the governor to sit down over a cup of coffee. Those things always work, you can ask Terry. You just have to get the right people to sit down together and you can work these things out.

Or Z-man could sneak a little semiautomatic in there and give Putin a double tap, one or the other. :shrug:
"Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge"
neonzx

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

Volkonski wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:13 am Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦
@ronfilipkowski@bird.makeup
Trump finally reveals his secret plan to end the war: “You have to get people in a room. You have to knock heads and you have to get it done. That would mean saying things to Putin and saying things to Zelensky that they’re not gonna want to hear, and getting them into a room.”
Yep, and too, also, get Kim jong-un and that Prince Bonesaw in the room and they all can sing kumbaya together. Would be fun times!!
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

The conquering hero returns from another tough battle on the golf course.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

trump (the former guy)

Post by bill_g »

There should have been draggers - the automation at specific places along the alignment that "look" at the cars as they go by. One checks for items that are hanging off the side of a car like a log or pipe, or "dragging" on the ground (hence the name dragger). Another detector counts the axles to determine length, and another checks wheel temp to determine brake and axle failures.

As the first engine passes the detector, a radio is keyed to transmit an automatic message like "Union Pacific milepost 31.7" on the radio channel assigned for that district. Everyone on the alignment are supposed to be on that channel per FRA rules, and that includes the dragger. As the last car passes, the detector announces "Union Pacific milepost 31.7, axles 120, length 1675ft, no defects, no defects". If there had been a problem, the dragger would have announced the approximate point like "axle temperature too high at 1253 feet, axle temperature too high 1253 feet" followed by a break (silence) for several seconds,and would have repeated that until the engineer manually reset it over the air with a command from his radio during the breaks.
neonzx

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

bill_g wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:39 am There should have been draggers - the automation at specific places along the alignment that "look" at the cars as they go by. One checks for items that are hanging off the side of a car like a log or pipe, or "dragging" on the ground (hence the name dragger). Another detector counts the axles to determine length, and another checks wheel temp to determine brake and axle failures.

As the first engine passes the detector, a radio is keyed to transmit an automatic message like "Union Pacific milepost 31.7" on the radio channel assigned for that district. Everyone on the alignment are supposed to be on that channel per FRA rules, and that includes the dragger. As the last car passes, the detector announces "Union Pacific milepost 31.7, axles 120, length 1675ft, no defects, no defects". If there had been a problem, the dragger would have announced the approximate point like "axle temperature too high at 1253 feet, axle temperature too high 1253 feet" followed by a break (silence) for several seconds,and would have repeated that until the engineer manually reset it over the air with a command from his radio during the breaks.
This is all well and good information, but what we know at the moment this wreck is Joe and Pete's fault. Cause, something.
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Someone tell me WHY, anyone would book a wedding party at this place when crap like this can happen?
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

Because they spend hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to belong to Mar a Lago in order to get close to Trump for political, business and/or perhaps espionage reasons. ;)
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”