trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Post by raison de arizona »

:think:
https://x.com/emptywheel/status/1804250988989010369
emptywheel (blue chick) @emptywheel wrote: These are related to allegations that Trump got a $10M donation from Egypt in 2016. The part of the Mueller investigation virtually all outlets have ignored.
Kyle Cheney @kyledcheney wrote: JUST IN: For reasons I am not clear on, Judge Boasberg has unsealed four Mueller-era judicial opinions related to a grand jury investigation of an Egyptian bank .

https://dcd.uscourts.gov/sites/dcd/file ... Orders.pdf
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

On the Ten Commandments in public schools.
► Show Spoiler
On the Bragg case.
► Show Spoiler
On Fake Debates.
► Show Spoiler
On Fox News.
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Should someone try to explain to Turnip that there’s just way more Biden 2020 voters than Turnip 2020 voters because he lost bigly? :confuzzled:
raison de arizona

Past time to put grandpap out to pasture.

https://x.com/BarryMarkson1/status/1804649091449885049
Barry Markson @BarryMarkson1 wrote: Trump has serious cognitive decline. Here he can’t remember or find the word rebuttal. He says “refutal.” Imagine of this was Biden. It’s not good.
Tom Joseph @TomJChicago wrote: DEMENTIA ALERT-
I can't remember words sometimes. There's like a hole where the word should be. But then I'm not running for President, don't vote for me!
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 7:08 pm Past time to put grandpap out to pasture.

https://x.com/BarryMarkson1/status/1804649091449885049
Barry Markson @BarryMarkson1 wrote: Trump has serious cognitive decline. Here he can’t remember or find the word rebuttal. He says “refutal.” Imagine of this was Biden. It’s not good.
Tom Joseph @TomJChicago wrote: DEMENTIA ALERT-
I can't remember words sometimes. There's like a hole where the word should be. But then I'm not running for President, don't vote for me!
My cat has dementia, too. At least he's friendly and docile, but he does get half-way through a meow at times and just forgets what he's doing. He either stops mid-meow or it goes on and on. He also stares at his foot without so much as a twitch for minutes on end. He often looks lost and confused, and I'm not sure he always remembers who anyone is. Fortunately, he's not a marmalade or he might be confused for trump.
raison de arizona

Every accusation a confession. I'm trying to say that tfg takes gogo shots in the ass. He's all but admitted it.
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Trump on the debates: So, a little before debate time, he gets a shot in the ass. They want to strengthen him up. So he comes out. He'll come out. Okay. I say he'll come out all jacked up, right?
raison de arizona

tfg is living in some aeropuerto dystopic present. Cannot his followers reconcile reality with tfg's purported 2-4 day airport stays? Truly?
Biden-Harris HQ @BidenHQ wrote: Trump: You look at our airports where flights are being delayed four days where people are pitching tents in an airport because their flight is so, you know, it's never gonna even happen. We've never seen anything like it. And we’ve become like, you know, we, we are a failing nation where we've become a third world nation in many ways. Our elections are third world in my opinion, our airports are being run so badly, it's so badly. It's not even conceivable. People go the other night I had somebody going to the airport and they called up two days later to tell me that they've never gotten out. I said, but where are you still at the airport?
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 7:45 pm My cat has dementia, too. At least he's friendly and docile, but he does get half-way through a meow at times and just forgets what he's doing. He either stops mid-meow or it goes on and on. He also stares at his foot without so much as a twitch for minutes on end. He often looks lost and confused, and I'm not sure he always remembers who anyone is. Fortunately, he's not a marmalade or he might be confused for trump.
I would probably trust your cat with the nuclear football more than I would trust FJT. I do not think I am alone in this.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:47 pm tfg is living in some aeropuerto dystopic present. Cannot his followers reconcile reality with tfg's purported 2-4 day airport stays? Truly?
Biden-Harris HQ @BidenHQ wrote: Trump: You look at our airports where flights are being delayed four days where people are pitching tents in an airport because their flight is so, you know, it's never gonna even happen. We've never seen anything like it. And we’ve become like, you know, we, we are a failing nation where we've become a third world nation in many ways. Our elections are third world in my opinion, our airports are being run so badly, it's so badly. It's not even conceivable. People go the other night I had somebody going to the airport and they called up two days later to tell me that they've never gotten out. I said, but where are you still at the airport?
He's thinking about how they had to do it at Valley Forge.

sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Ben-Prime wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:51 pm
sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 7:45 pm My cat has dementia, too. At least he's friendly and docile, but he does get half-way through a meow at times and just forgets what he's doing. He either stops mid-meow or it goes on and on. He also stares at his foot without so much as a twitch for minutes on end. He often looks lost and confused, and I'm not sure he always remembers who anyone is. Fortunately, he's not a marmalade or he might be confused for trump.
I would probably trust your cat with the nuclear football more than I would trust FJT. I do not think I am alone in this.
That makes at least two of us.
raison de arizona

Taking the high road, I see.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

as above
Trump Preps For Debate Against Biden By Going to Nursing Home And Arguing With Dementia Patients

Politics · Jun 24, 2024 · BabylonBee.com

WEST PALM BEACH, FL — The Trump campaign announced Monday that the former president had begun preparing for his upcoming debate with Joe Biden by visiting nursing homes and arguing with dementia patients.

"George, you're wrong about lime JELL-O. Nobody likes it," Trump said as he argued with a 94-year-old dementia patient who claims to be constantly observed by Russian spies. "It doesn't taste good! Everyone's telling me all the time how much they hate it and you're telling me they should serve it every day? On DAY ONE I will ban lime JELL-O."

"And Mexico will pay for it!"

Elderly onlookers applauded as Trump slammed the dementia patient after suddenly picking a fight with him during dessert time.

"It's like he's saying what we're all thinking," said Constance Woodrow, a 78-year-old Alzheimer's patient.

In another instance, Trump screamed at a WWII veteran until he started crying.

"Greatest generation? More like lamest generation," Trump quipped, invoking laughs from orderlies. "You complain about loud music when people — good people — are trying to listen to jazz. You make me sick, to tell you the truth."

"But thank you for your service."

In this, and many such cases, a crowd of old folks erupted in cheers for Trump as he blasted one dementia patient after another.

cont. https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-preps ... a-patients
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

And how, exactly, is that article any different than Trump’s current interactions with his MAGA followers?
raison de arizona

S.V. Dáte @svdate wrote: The last time Trump was preparing for a debate against Biden, he knew he had tested positive for COVID but went ahead with a prep session anyway in a small room packed with his top advisers.

All but one got sick. One nearly died.
raison de arizona

Republican Voters Against Trump @AccountableGOP wrote: Tonight, the President of the United States is debating this convicted felon.
raison de arizona

raison de arizona

:lol:
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Documents exchange.
Andrew Leyden @PenguinSix wrote: Trump plane is at Dulles, parked next to the Russian embassy staff plane.
raison de arizona

In this episode, VA law enforcement applauds a convicted felon. Because they're idiots. One thing that tfg has done is turn me against law enforcement by default. And I resent it. Fuck that felon.
Margo Martin @margommartin wrote: President @realDonaldTrump thanks Virginia Law Enforcement Officers 🇺🇸
raison de arizona

Remember when Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch's planes were parked near each other on the tarmac in Phoenix?

I do.

Wow, that was a scandal!

Anyway.
Andrew Leyden @PenguinSix wrote: Saturday Update: Trump’s plane is still at IAD next to the Russian government plane, which appears to be readying to leave soon. A United Arab Emirates Air Force C-17 is also parked nearby today.
https://x.com/petestrzok/status/1807166439297876232
Pete Strzok @petestrzok wrote: Looking at that ironclad security around Trump’s plane in the third photo, I’m glad there’s nothing about “Trump Force One” that would be of interest to SVR or GRU tech collectors.
Nothing to see here, just a meeting of the super secret "coincidence" club.
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:51 pm Nothing to see here, just a meeting of the super secret "coincidence" club.
Maybe Mossad has it already covered?

raison de arizona

Marty Taylor @RealMartyT7 wrote: #DemVoice1 #ProudBlue #DemsUnited
Here is the very strange flight path the Russian plane that ended up parked beside Trump’s plane at Dulles airport flew to avoid flight restrictions due to sanctions over the war in Ukraine. Apparently the plane was allowed to land in New York and D.C in order to fly diplomats and maybe spies out of the U.S.
I have flown to both airports many times. There are a lot of spaces to park planes at both JFK and Dulles. Parking the Russian plane in such close proximity to a presidential candidates plane could be considered a security breach if the candidate was not an associate of Russia and possibly a Russian asset.
Trump’s Secret Service detail had to approve of Putin’s plane parking so close to Trump and his plane. As well as approve a UAE plane lining up beside Trump and the Russian plane. Very suspicious. Actually everything Donald Trump does concerning Russia and Putin is suspicious. Thanks to One Mile At A Time aviation website for this information.
raison de arizona

Seriously. Come on people.
Don Winslow @donwinslow wrote: This convicted felon needs two hands to lift a tiny bottle of FIJI water and we are talking about Joe Biden's physical fitness.
raison de arizona

Isn't he majestic?
Don Winslow @donwinslow wrote: This is the [felonious adjudicated rapist] Republican nominee for President of the United States of America.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 6744550569
Without Presidential Immunity, a President of the United States literally could not function! It should be a STRONG IMMUNITY, where proper decisions can be made, where our Country can be POWERFUL and THRIVE, and where Opponents cannot hold up and extort a Future President for Political Gain. It is a BIG decision, an important decision, a decision which can affect the Success or Failure of our Country for decades to come. We want a GREAT Country, not a weak, withering, and ineffective one. STRONG PRESIDENTIAL IMMUNITY IS A MUST!
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Kendra wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 7:49 pm https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 6744550569
Without Presidential Immunity, a President of the United States literally could not function! It should be a STRONG IMMUNITY, where proper decisions can be made, where our Country can be POWERFUL and THRIVE, and where Opponents cannot hold up and extort a Future President for Political Gain. It is a BIG decision, an important decision, a decision which can affect the Success or Failure of our Country for decades to come. We want a GREAT Country, not a weak, withering, and ineffective one. STRONG PRESIDENTIAL IMMUNITY IS A MUST!
Sounds scared.

And yanno, we went through 44 administrations over 200 years and this never seemed to be an issue.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”