Assault on the Capitol (DC)

zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Re: Assault on the Capitol (DC)

Post by zekeb »

neeneko wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:06 pm
Phoenix wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:56 pm I’ll be looking askance at blonde women from now on, I’ll tell you that for free. :mrgreen:
Or at minimal people who dye their hair blonde. That really seems to have become a major fashion trend on the right.
You are what you are born with. One in twenty of American women are natural blondes. The rest are... just trying to look good?
Largo al factotum.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Phoenix wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:21 pm Snakes on a plane:
…Jennifer Leigh Ryan, Jason Lee Hyland and Katherine Staveley…
Do blondes really have more treason?

They look like they’re going on a shopping outing.
More like Mother Fucking Snakes on a Mother Fucking Plane (I do loves me some Samuel L).

I remember Jan 6 like it was yesterday. Hubs and I were sitting, jaws in our lap, watching PBS. The reporter was standing far enough away from the Capitol that we could see people swarming the scaffolding and upper balcony in the background. But what was also clear is that a lot of people, a LOT of people, were skedaddling AWAY from the riot, passing the reporter, moving into the foreground, then off-camera. I picture them as rally attendees who thought they'd march to the Capitol, led by trump :lol: , thinking there's be another loud rally of chanting and singing to unnerve congress into possibly shutting down before the certification. But when they got there, they saw shit that was not in the brochure so they got out of there and these people weren't moseying back to their cars.

To this day, I've never seen one of those people interviewed. Maybe I've missed it. After all, these are trump supporters who probably still believe Biden stole the election, but at least they were smart enough not to get involved in an insurrection. I'd still like to hear what their thoughts were when they saw police officers being beaten and windows being broken. It's possible they thought it was Antifa, that's the shit they've been fed, but even if that were the case, I still haven't seen one person interviewed who was smart enough to leave before they got involved.
ImageImageImage x4
somerset

Post by somerset »

zekeb wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:40 am The aircraft was used to aid in committing crimes. Confiscate it.
I think the flight was chartered. If that's the case, it would be like confiscating a taxi that took rioters to the capital. Not really fair to the taxi owner.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Newly released court exhibit in Jan 6 case shows the singing and celebrating as a window is smashed open amid the mob

Patriotic singing...... for this!
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Hurrahhhhhhh!!! We can pay more taxes to the fiscally conservative government to fix the damages :blackeye:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/roman-gl ... 142cf67b8b
‘I’m Here, Mom!’: FBI Arrests Man Who Wore Roman Gladiator Costume To Capitol Riot
Nathan Wayne Entrekin was talking to his mother during the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Kendra wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:09 pm https://www.huffpost.com/entry/roman-gl ... 142cf67b8b
‘I’m Here, Mom!’: FBI Arrests Man Who Wore Roman Gladiator Costume To Capitol Riot
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:34 pm
Kendra wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:09 pm https://www.huffpost.com/entry/roman-gl ... 142cf67b8b
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
You can't make this stuff up. :crazy:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Oh well NOW they break out the zip ties... The latest assault on the Capitol.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Updated list of damage from US Capitol Insurrection, per court filings from Justice Dept:

Historic lanterns ripped from ground
Stolen sound systems
Paint tracking on the marble

Much more ==>
bob

Post by bob »

"For completeness":
Image ImageImage
DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

zekeb wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:11 pm
neeneko wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:06 pm
Phoenix wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:56 pm I’ll be looking askance at blonde women from now on, I’ll tell you that for free. :mrgreen:
Or at minimal people who dye their hair blonde. That really seems to have become a major fashion trend on the right.
You are what you are born with. One in twenty of American women are natural blondes. The rest are... just trying to look good?
I recall going to a parade in New Prague, Minnesota. The downtown streets were a sea of blonde hair. I've never seen any place so overwhelmingly blonde before or since. All those Czech, Norwegian, and Swedish genes.
I've heard this bull before.
DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Kendra wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:57 pm
Newly released court exhibit in Jan 6 case shows the singing and celebrating as a window is smashed open amid the mob

We need to somehow convince these morons that the ultimate display of patriotism is to voluntarily come down with Covid.

And that dying from it proves one's loyalty.
I've heard this bull before.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

bob wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:12 pm
"For completeness":
That's a Sadiator.
Image Image Image Image
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Another "feet on desk" moment

Newly unsealed court filing in Jan 6 case of Nathan Entrekin of Arizona show images of person w/ feet planted on desk in Senate Parliamentarian's office (Which was trashed)

And it shows incursion into Senate Room S-140

The mob made itself at home
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

DejaMoo wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:41 pm We need to somehow convince these morons that the ultimate display of patriotism is to voluntarily come down with Covid.

I approve :thumbsup:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

DejaMoo wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:41 pm We need to somehow convince these morons that the ultimate display of patriotism is to voluntarily come down with Covid.

Survival of the fittest smartest.
Largo al factotum.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

"For completeness":
Did he bring a Roman d... oh never mind.. wrong thread.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Brandon Fellows' original story back in January. There are some funny quotes from the dude but Bloomberg's firewall kicked up... But Google cache has it at https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ ... :53:24+GMT

Indeed, in the days since the upheaval, Fellows said his profile on the dating app Bumble is “blowing up” after he posted pictures of himself at the Capitol.
Fellows, who lives in a converted school bus, said he stopped working last spring because of fears of Covid-19. But he said he became disillusioned when New York state denied him unemployment benefits. “For awhile, in early March and April, I was super poor,” he said. Fellows said he gets much of his news from conservative commentators on YouTube, including Ben Shapiro and Steven Crowder. He said he has also started watching Newsmax and One America News, which have both promoted false claims of a rigged election. He said his political views have created friction with his family, so much so that on Christmas Day only his grandparents invited him to dinner. They asked him to eat on his bus because he didn’t take Covid-19 seriously enough, he said.
Another video shows his muddy boots propped on a table in Senator Jeff Merkley’s office, where Fellows said he took two puffs from a joint someone handed to him. “This one is going to get me incriminated,” Fellows said of the video in Merkley’s office. After leaving Merkley’s office, Fellows said he wandered the Capitol and asked a police officer for directions to the National Statuary Hall. The police officer explained that the statues represent each state and provided directions on how to get there, according to Fellows’s video of the encounter. “Dude, you’re super cool,” Fellows said.
“Do you think I’m going to go to federal prison?” Fellows asked. “I was told federal prison is not fun.”
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... rom-inside

After he gets out of jail, he looks like a dude who could get a job at Jim Hoft''s Gateway House of Boys.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:41 pm

You can't make this stuff up. :crazy:
Essentially the same as the US in the early days of the Afghan and Iraq expeditions. The locals would be using their cellphones and the magick connections just happened. Too bad that the US with the Afghan government were in control of the cell towers and did listen into their conversations. Same as OBL using the satellite technology sponsered by the US. All wised up after wondering why they got hit hard before they could start any attacks, or wondering why their headquarters were taken out by smartbombs. Also too why they suddenly could not trigger the explosion of IEDs when the US sent convoys thru enemy territory - the cell towers were simply switched off for the duration.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

"For completeness":
Someone forgot to let the lions out in Congress :o
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

covfefe wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:42 pm Oh well NOW they break out the zip ties... The latest assault on the Capitol.
What the hell?

So, did they scale the walls, break windows, steal podiums, and kick back in a GOP member's office before they were arrested? Where is the moral outrage from the right now?
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

The only outrage from the right is that the police didn’t get kneel on enough necks for 9+ minutes

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”