Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Dr. Ken

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & Other Social & Media Fails - FrankSpeech

Post by Dr. Ken »

orlylicious wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 9:23 am Zach is hilarious, he covers Jakey too, def worth a follow.

Yeah, Mission Impossible for BOWLING BALLS. :lol:
Yep that's how I came to follow him on twitter. He was covering all of Jake's failed "press conferences"
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'm sure he had his election-theft documentaries ready to roll and believed R guvs would welcome him with open arms.

Also, pretty sure somebody from Lindell's camp would have tried to contact the association to arrange a viewing but were denied, yet Lindell came anyway.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I would not be surprised if he was trolled by somebody, either a guv staffer or just any so and so who was able to make it look official. I don't think discernment is one of Lindell's strengths.
Edit: Possibility 2 is that the loony Dakota Guv said something in passing (probably trying to blow him off) and Lindell took that to mean he was being invited to speak.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

According to Right Side Broadcasting via Ali Akbar...

ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [26.05.21 17:59]
The event coordinator reportedly told Mike Lindell that governors Kemp and Ducey had uninvited him from attending all future RGA events after he previously promised to confront the two governors about election fraud allegations in Georgia and Arizona.

Stop the Steal! 🛑

https://rsbnetwork.com/featured/mike-li ... oug-ducey/

Lindell never misses a chance to press whore --
Mike Lindell, [26.05.21 13:01]
[ Photo ]
Mike will be on with Rose Tennent at 1:05pm CT today! You can listen on iHeartRadio by searching for 1320WJAS

Mike Lindell, [26.05.21 13:48]
Mike will be on The Shannon Burke Show today at 2pm CT! You can listen live at https://floridamanradio.com (https://floridamanradio.com/) or watch live on https://www.facebook.com/flmanradio!

Mike Lindell, [26.05.21 18:02]
Mike will be on with Wayne Allen Root at 6:30pm CT today! You can listen live here: https://usaradio.com/show/wayne-allyn-root-show/

Birfer Wayne is still crying and whining about his ban from Twitter, he posts at the Gateway House of Boys sometimes.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Here we go again... text from Frank:

Breaking News: Just released! Mike Lindell Presents Absolutely 9-0. https://frankspeech.com/9-0. Watch now and share everywhere

Not seeing the video on the page, but Frank is such a lousy site maybe my blockers are stopping it. And not lifting them for anything involving these nutz. The text said now, the tweet says tonight. Who knows.

Mike Lindell Presents: Absolutely 9-0
A WVW-TV Production
Director and Senior Post Editor- Brannon Howse
Assistant Post Editor- Logan Howse.

And look who's been added to the big event (apparently "Our real president" will appear by "Jumbotron", which, of course, is what he needs)

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

:thumbsup:
Image ImageImage
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

I just want to point out that the Challenge Incarceration Program (Wisconsin's boot camp/rehabilitation program for drug offenders) is at St. Croix Correctional Institution, which just so happens to be in New Richmond, WI where this event is taking place. I know this because I once had to drive four hours from my part of the state to said facility and four hours back to visit a client.

I'm also thinking that perhaps Mr. Lindell has relapsed and could be persuaded to check himself in. :rimshot:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Luke

Post by Luke »

Luke

Post by Luke »

Here it is on YouTube (for now). It's nothing, like we've seen before. They're talkin' tech. We have a lot of IT pros here at The Fogbow... prepare to be DAZZLED!

So Lindell asks "IT Guy" whose identity is masked, always a sure sign of confidence, "So, when we bring this to the Supreme Court, because this is subjective [sic] and you can't change anything, and with this evidence, when you go in there, what would you expect? Is there any way could it be 5-4? Or 6-3? That this is real? Or 8-1? Or does it have to be 9-0?" IT Guy: "It's irrefutable. Sometimes you have little specks of blood, right? This is a bucket." :roll: Who knew IT Guy was also a SCOTUS attorney? That Mike thinks of everything.

Also, don't be getting any ideas about sharing this on Facebook with your friend because...

FB Lindell.JPG
FB Lindell.JPG (57.57 KiB) Viewed 2234 times
bob

Post by bob »

Lindell's complaint filed in D.Minn.

No quo warranto, but does have RIIIIIIIIICO!
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

MyPillow Guy’s Bizarre New Lawsuit Invokes Sci-Fi and RICO
The Minnesota MAGA enthusiast filed a federal lawsuit alleging that Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic engaged in a racketeering conspiracy.
Adam Rawnsley Senior Researcher Asawin Suebsaeng Senior Political Reporter Published Jun. 03, 2021 6:29PM ET

Pillow magnate Mike Lindell is trying to re-litigate the election with a second lawsuit against voting machine companies involved in the 2020 presidential race. The Minnesota MAGA enthusiast filed a federal lawsuit on Thursday alleging that voting technology companies Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic engaged in a racketeering conspiracy “to suppress free speech and extort silence from dissenters.” Dominion sued Lindell’s company, MyPillow Inc, for defamation and demanded $1.6 billion after Lindell leveled a series of false allegations about the company’s voting software in the wake of the 2020 election. Defamation suits by Smartmatic and Dominion, Lindell claims, amount to a racketeering conspiracy to suppress the wild accusations about the companies’ products.

The suit frequently cites cease-and-desist letters sent by Dominion attorneys at the law firm Clare Locke which demanded that recipients refrain from and retract false accusations about the company’s products, but it does not name attorneys from the firm as defendants. “I told my lawyers that I wanted to go after Dominion and Smartmatic's lawyers, but my attorneys told me it was better to name them as co-conspirators in the lawsuit, but not to sue them directly,” Lindell told The Daily Beast on Thursday. “There are so many frivolous lawsuits and greedy lawyers out there. They've ruined so many lives and businesses. I get so upset with lawyers sometimes."

By invoking the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, or RICO, passed as part of the Organized Crime Control Act in 1970, Lindell appears to be likening the voting machine companies to a sprawling organized crime syndicate. The law contains a criminal offense used by prosecutors to take down organized crime groups, but also contains a provision that allows plaintiffs to sue entities allegedly engaged in the same criminal conduct.

Lindell also alleged that the two companies are guilty of defamation, abuse of process, and depriving Lindell of his civil rights under color of state law. The lawsuit is littered with ominous-sounding quotes from sci-fi dystopian fiction like the Terminator franchise—one section of the 80-page suit is dubbed “Rise of the Machines”—1984, Shakespeare, and Fahrenheit 451. But despite the rhetorical flourishes, the suit mostly reiterates the same allegations Lindell presented in an April lawsuit, namely that by suing MyPillow and sending cease-and-desist letters, Dominion and its lawyers have deprived Lindell of his free speech rights and harmed his business.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/mypillow- ... i-and-rico

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I wonder how much Lindell’s white hats took him for. :doh:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
somerset

Post by somerset »

What do we know about the law firms Barnes & Thornburg LLP in Minneapolis and Daniels and Tredennick PLCC in Houston? Since the Houston attorneys are applying for PHV in Minnesota, I'm assuming they are the primary authors of this bit of creative writing, with the Minneapolis attorney acting as local counsel. Correct?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Soooooooo...9 - 0 SCOTUS laughs their asses off?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Luke

Post by Luke »

Mikey is live-tweeting this mess. :smoking:

Luke

Post by Luke »

Jenna is getting dragged across Telegram... how DARE SHE criticize Saint Mike!

Lindell Ellis.JPG
Lindell Ellis.JPG (22.73 KiB) Viewed 2174 times
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Screenshots from C-Span have what purpose? I am waiting to find a photocopy of a picture of a T-shirt to show something about fonts.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

The Houston folks are also representing him personally (not MyPillow) in the Dominion suit. He must be paying them a bundle. Nothing struck me as notable in a really quick search.
gshevlin2

Post by gshevlin2 »

Shorter Mike: A large pile of cack more suitable for a conspiracy ranter's website, accompanied by a filing fee.
In other words, performative bullshit for the cult followers.
gshevlin2

Post by gshevlin2 »

This..is what you get when you are foolish enough to give your client copy approval over his entire filing, and your client is a deluded shitmook.
fierceredpanda
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

No quo warranto. I am disappoint. Lindell is beginning to bore me. :yawn:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
gshevlin2

Post by gshevlin2 »

fierceredpanda wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:13 pm No quo warranto. I am disappoint. Lindell is beginning to bore me. :yawn:
But...isn't there some RICO?
fierceredpanda

Post by fierceredpanda »

gshevlin2 wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:21 pm
fierceredpanda wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:13 pm No quo warranto. I am disappoint. Lindell is beginning to bore me. :yawn:
But...isn't there some RICO?
Yes, but I am not Popehat. Litigants frivolously throwing around RICO where it doesn't apply doesn't bring me joy or provoke schadenfreude. It just bores me. Now a crazytown quo warranto? Oooh baby, that's the good stuff.

Apologies. I am quite tired.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

fierceredpanda wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:24 pm Yes, but I am not Popehat. Litigants frivolously throwing around RICO where it doesn't apply doesn't bring me joy or provoke schadenfreude. It just bores me. Now a crazytown quo warranto? Oooh baby, that's the good stuff.

Apologies. I am quite tired.
RICO??

Vida de Rico

Apologies. I am quite tired, too, also.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

RICO?

That's what I named the Robin who sings endlessly here (as in Enrico Caruso). The House Sparrow who has a freakout and machine-gun angry chirps away whenever I go outside I have taken to just calling idiot.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”