trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by AndyinPA »

No, I have no link, but I did read somewhere that it was a combination of pickaninny and jigaboo. Both horrible names. And what kind of mind do you have to have to think of that? :eek:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kriselda Gray »

I find it surprising he'd know those words. I can't remember the last time I heard either one of them.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

trump (the former guy)

Post by Frater I*I »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:02 pm I find it surprising he'd know those words. I can't remember the last time I heard either one of them.
Remember Zee Furher and his father lost two landmark fair housing lawsuits back in the 70's, and father was arrested at a Klan rally back in the 30's if I recall...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:04 pm
Kriselda Gray wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:02 pm I find it surprising he'd know those words. I can't remember the last time I heard either one of them.
Remember Zee Furher and his father lost two landmark fair housing lawsuits back in the 70's, and father was arrested at a Klan rally back in the 30's if I recall...
Good point. Thanks!
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:04 pm Remember Zee Furher and his father lost two landmark fair housing lawsuits back in the 70's, and father was arrested at a Klan rally back in the 30's if I recall...
It was in 1927, and while he was arrested at the rally he probably was not actually part of the rally or for a charge associated with it. Circumstances are unclear.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donal ... -kkk-1927/
What's True

A 1927 New York Times article named Fred Trump among the individuals arrested after a "near-riot" involving the KKK and New York City policemen at a "Memorial parade."

What's False

The article did not document that Fred Trump was a KKK member or supporter, or that he was charged with a crime in connection with the KKK event.

While it's possible the elder Trump attended the event along with KKK supporters and Klansmen, it's also possible he was minding his own business in his own neighborhood and got swept up by police after unknowingly finding himself in the middle of an enormous brawl.
The newspaper clipping in the article just said he was "discharged"
Hic sunt dracones
qbawl

trump (the former guy)

Post by qbawl »

In the early '60s the elder Trump iirc owned and / or developed a large apartment complex known as "Swifton Village" roughly across from the Cincinnati Garden. Allegedly the OSG worked there summers. I had several friends that lived in that dump. Trust me any one who spent time in that area during that era would have been familiar with both terms.
Dr. Ken

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Donald Trump calls for the release of hundreds of his supporters arrested in connection with the January 6 Capitol riot

Alia Shoaib
Sat, November 5, 2022 at 2:33 PM
  • Donald Trump called for the release of those arrested in connection with the Capitol riot.
    He called for them to be treated "fairly" and said, "let them all go now!"
    Trump has previously expressed sympathy for the rioters and suggested he would pardon them if re-elected.
Former President Donald Trump called for the release of those arrested in connection with the Capitol riot.

"Start treating the January 6th protestors [sic] fairly. Let them all go now!" Trump wrote on Truth Social on Friday.

Trump has previously spoken about what he perceives as the "unfair" treatment of those jailed and has repeatedly suggested that he would pardon them if re-elected.

Earlier this year, Trump revealed that he is "financially supporting" some January 6 defendants.

More than 900 people have so far been charged in connection with the insurrection on January 6, 2021, during which a pro-Trump mob stormed inside the Capitol building in a bid to stop the certification of Joe Biden's election victory.

The former president made the comment amid a lengthy statement about his former advisor Tom Barrack being acquitted on charges of lobbying for a foreign government.

Trump said that the verdict "greatly set the Radical Left back" and listed various examples of what he framed as right-wing injustices.

Along with the January 6 rioters, he also called for the release of Catherine Englebrecht and Gregg Phillips, the leaders of the vote-monitoring organization True the Vote, that were arrested this week.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump ... 13979.html
(original Insider)
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

Earlier this year, Trump revealed that he is "financially supporting" some January 6 defendants.
Bullshit.

He's not paying his own legal bills. In fact, his PAC with $250mill isn't even paying his legal bills, The RNC is, which I can only explain by calling it extortion.

If anyone is getting money from him it's probably less than $1000 and definitely it's the PAC, not him.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

Gregg wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:54 am If anyone is getting money from him it's probably less than $1000 and definitely it's the PAC, not him.
Oh, but Gregg. In his mind, the PAC money IS HIS money. What do you think paid to refurb his personal plane? PAC money.
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump Org Suddenly Settles With Protesters Beat Up by Its Security Guards
Defense lawyers made the last-minute decision after struggling to find Bronx jurors who didn’t have strong feelings about Trump and his eponymous company.

Jose Pagliery Political Investigations Reporter
Updated Nov. 02, 2022 3:00PM ET Published Nov. 02, 2022 12:46PM ET

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-org ... ity-guards
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump (the former guy)

Post by Ben-Prime »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:27 am
Donald Trump calls for the release of hundreds of his supporters arrested in connection with the January 6 Capitol riot
I love how they have to put that in quotes because otherwise it's factual reporting that he's doing it rather than factual reporting that he's merely saying he's doing it. It just makes me snicker every time.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

I will say this about Trump going after DeSantis:

Maybe his instincts are prescient about his future opponents. When he tried so hard to find dirt in Ukraine on Joe Biden long before 2020, I kept thinking, "Why does he care about Joe Biden?" I didn't think Biden had any chance to be the Democratic nominee, but Trump was afraid of him years beforehand.

And I don't think much of DeSantis's chances, especially if Trump survives long enough to win the Iowa caucuses in 2024. But maybe Trump knows better than I do, and his biggest fear factor right now is the idiot from Florida.

:shrug:
"Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge"
Dr. Ken

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dr. Ken »

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦@RonFilipkowski
Right wing broadcasters covering Trump rally today say that people who disrespect the flag should lose their citizenship and be forcibly removed from the country.
► Show Spoiler
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by AndyinPA »

Uh. To where? Mexico? :?
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

SCOTUS will make the necessary changes and remove the 1st Amendment right of free speech for "desecration of flags".

How many MAGAtts will find themselves deported for wearing the flag as their pants? Will hugging a flag with tiny hands be desecration of the flag?
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:52 pm https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1589042055472463874
Acyn @Acyn
Trump: I can't even tell you what is on those planes, it might be top-secret, they might say, he violated a document. Every other President takes their documents. I’m the only one. I can’t have a document.
12:48 AM · Nov 6, 2022
:horse:

How many times does he repeat this lie. He has been told many times over that no former potus did ever take documents home. They took them to their Presidential Library and temporary storage until the libraries were built, and they did not have the locations under their control.

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
Dr. Ken

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dr. Ken »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:40 pm
Dr. Ken wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:52 pm https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1589042055472463874
Acyn @Acyn
Trump: I can't even tell you what is on those planes, it might be top-secret, they might say, he violated a document. Every other President takes their documents. I’m the only one. I can’t have a document.
12:48 AM · Nov 6, 2022
:horse:

How many times does he repeat this lie. He has been told many times over that no former potus did ever take documents home. They took them to their Presidential Library and temporary storage until the libraries were built, and they did not have the locations under their control.

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
Umm wasn't there no 747-800 or 900 series? Also is he admitting he has classified docs on his plane now?
Frater I*I

trump (the former guy)

Post by Frater I*I »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:50 pm :snippity:
Umm wasn't there no 747-800 or 900 series? Also is he admitting he has classified docs on his plane now?
The two aircraft that Boeing is turning into the new Air Force One fleet are 747-8, the current VC-25 fleet is comprised of two 747-200s
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Dr. Ken

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dr. Ken »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:01 pm
Dr. Ken wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:50 pm :snippity:
The two aircraft that Boeing is turning into the new Air Force One fleet are 747-8, the current VC-25 fleet is comprised of two 747-200s
He thinks they're 747-800s or 747-900s in the clip.
tek

trump (the former guy)

Post by tek »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:09 pm He thinks they're 747-800s or 747-900s in the clip.
Bzzzt!
Frater I*I

trump (the former guy)

Post by Frater I*I »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:09 pm :snippity:
He thinks they're 747-800s or 747-900s in the clip.
He also thinks that the last election was stolen from him, that he's the greatest president of all time, that no other president was attacked in the media more than he, ect, ect, ect...

He's simple, salt of the earth type people....

You know....

A moron....

I'll come in again....

Trent Reznor

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”