trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump spawn

Post by raison de arizona »

Listened to the clip, sounds autotuned AF to my ears.
https://x.com/LaraLeaTrump/status/17253 ... 59539?s=20
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Rolodex

trump spawn

Post by Rolodex »

On the piano - shades of Melania.

Where's the Tom Petty estate? How did they let her do this?
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

trump spawn

Post by Maybenaut »

Rolodex wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:25 pm On the piano - shades of Melania.

It’s unlikely that his estate has exclusive rights to his music.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

I lasted about 20 seconds. My ears may never recover.
raison de arizona

trump spawn

Rolodex wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:25 pm On the piano - shades of Melania.

They sent her a cease and desist letter. She blew it off. Ball's in their court, I suppose.
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Domenico

trump spawn

Post by Domenico »

Tom Petty's estate should announce that all royalties generated by Lara's version of this song will go to Democratic Party election campaigns.
Rolodex

trump spawn

Post by Rolodex »

Usually songs end up being licensed by ASCAP or BMI. But you have to get permission (which I think they almost always do), but you think the Petty group might have a bit of influence.

If you ever watched American Idol you might have noticed that songs you thought might be great for a particular contestant was never used. It's because they didn't get permission/release. It all just depends on the licensing agreement that any particular song has.

If you've ever been to a gym or restaurant or your kid's dance recital that plays music over their sound system, they should be paying a licensing fee to play those. ASCAP and BMI offer that - permission for mechanical use of pretty much every song. But there are rules.

IANAL but pay a bit of attention to this - I'm managing a stage show right now and some of the actors wanted to do a particular Christmas song but change the lyrics. I said nope. Better safe than sorry, but the song is copyrighted (not public domain) and while they could perform it as is under our license, I always err on the side of caution. No one probably cares if our little group does this (or would ever know) but I'm protective of creatives - it's hard enough to make a living in the arts without people using your stuff without permission or payment.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
p0rtia

trump spawn

Post by p0rtia »

I am lucky to come from a family with many musicians. So I make a great, educated audience.

My take? Just...no.
MN-Skeptic

trump spawn

Post by MN-Skeptic »

I'm not going to provide a link, but Breitbart is reporting that Spotify is stalling on approving Lara Trump's song. :lol:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Slim Cognito »

My dance group has to be careful with the songs it chooses, and then, if any videos are put up on Facebook, (rare) they have to be posted without sound. Apparently they have done time in Facebook jail.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

EXCLUSIVE: Ivanka and Jared Kushner lead Trump siblings with hefty mortgages on family's new Florida properties, borrowing $15M on their $24M Indian Creek mansion
  • Don Jr, Eric, and Ivanka Trump have taken out a combined $22M in mortgages on their new swanky homes in Florida since relocating from New York over the last two years
    DailyMail.com can reveal Ivanka and Jared Kushner lead the siblings with the highest mortgage, borrowing $15M against their $24M Indian Creek Island home which was finally completed last month
    In Jupiter, about 85mi north on Florida's east coast, Don Jr, 45, and fiancée Kimberly Guilfoyle, 54, snapped up a $9.7M pad with a $4.8M home loan, while Eric, 39, and wife Lara borrowed $2.4M on their $3.2M house
By CHRIS WHITE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 12:12 GMT, 26 November 2023 | UPDATED: 00:02 GMT, 27 November 2023

He has an estimated net worth of $2.6billion according to a Forbes report last month – but Donald Trump's fortune is pitted against $200million worth of debt from his portfolio of luxury real estate, resorts, and golf courses.

And just like their famous father, Don Jr, 45, Eric, 39, and Ivanka Trump, 42, have followed suit in taking out massive loans to invest in their own swanky mansions and property.

DailyMail.com can reveal the three oldest Trump siblings took out massive mortgages, all at virtually the same time two years ago, totaling over $22million.

The hefty investments came when the family left New York and began putting down roots in Florida – where Trump relocated after losing the 2020 presidential election.

And now, DailyMail.com can reveal that Ivanka and husband Jared Kushner took out the highest mortgage out of all the Trump kids for their new Florida digs.

The couple borrowed $15million for the $24million property they purchased in April 2021 on Miami Beach's exclusive Indian Creek Island, known as 'Billionaire Bunker'.

The home loan was obtained from Bank of America through an LLC linked to Kushner's general counsel, Christopher Smith.

The deal is for 15 years and at the time would have been secured at a 3 per cent going interest rate, working out to a payment of around $111,000 a month.

Trump and Kushner, both 42, took more than two years and spared no expense when they gutted and redesigned their new residence, which boasts six bedrooms and eight-and-a-half bathrooms.

The extensive renovation project on the 1.3-acre estate was finally completed last month, just in time for Ivanka to celebrate her 42nd birthday with a dinner party at the palatial property.

more with nice pictures of these wealthy estates at https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... nsion.html
raison de arizona

trump spawn

Barron (not John) - 6'8" at 17yo. That's the relationship :lol:
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Trump is asked about his relationship with his 17 year old son: “He’s a tall guy, very tall. 6’8. He’s a great young man. Very good student. I think he’s doing a good job - Barron. I think he’s doing a very good job.”
Serve & Volley

trump spawn

Post by Serve & Volley »

That's the best you can say about your son ?
Dave from down under

trump spawn

Post by Dave from down under »

Serve & Volley wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:16 pm That's the best you can say about your son ?
That is all he knows of his (possibly biological) son.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

I can't say anything about Barron because he, as should be, off limits. He is underage and has not spoke publicly.

If, however, he starts going to Africa on "trophy hunts" with his older brothers, my opinion may change.
Resume18

trump spawn

Post by Resume18 »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:20 pm Barron (not John) - 6'8" at 17yo. That's the relationship :lol:
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Trump is asked about his relationship with his 17 year old son: “He’s a tall guy, very tall. 6’8. He’s a great young man. Very good student. I think he’s doing a good job - Barron. I think he’s doing a very good job.”
What a loving father!!!

Or farter.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Rolodex

trump spawn

Post by Rolodex »

I wonder if tfg can name his grandchildren.

I'm torn whether it's sad what he says about Barron or if it's better that maybe they don't have a great relationship. What a terrible role model as a dad. The less influence the better, but I don't see Melania as a tender type mom.

I bet they don't have gif or emoji battles by phone. I bet they don't have inside jokes. I bet they never had tickle wars when Barron was 3. I bet they don't have a secret handshake or special nickname for something. I bet they don't laugh about the time they had a flat tire, made a world record on changing it and then the spare went flat or the time mom burned soup.
raison de arizona

trump spawn

https://x.com/RonFilipkowski/status/173 ... 29095?s=20
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Oy vey. From Kim’s photo shoot for Impact Wealth magazine.
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by AndyinPA »

:eek:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
sugar magnolia

trump spawn

Post by sugar magnolia »

Looks like someone might be missing their curtains.

Carol Burnett did curtains as clothing better.
Dave from down under

trump spawn

Like Melania, Her “kidney surgery” has resulted in some puffiness in the lips and chest..
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

trump spawn

Post by Frater I*I »

Dave from down under wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:20 pm Like Melania, Her “kidney surgery” has resulted in some puffiness in the lips and chest..
They used less plastic to build Lego Land....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Slim Cognito »

Sweetie, Dolly Parton you ain't.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

That lion looks rather grumpy, do not touch :twisted:
Dave from down under

trump spawn

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:40 pm That lkon looks rather grumpy, do not touch :twisted:
The lion didn’t want to be associated with her…
It’s heart is softer and warmer and it is more intelligent and less a man eater ;)

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”